Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1020339 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Hello Bizbloke, been a while.
Please when is your next shipment from USA. I want to make use of the iSuF I heard of, please send me your Usa Address.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by giftbz(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2014
BizBloke: Giftbz,

May I have your email address? I need to look up the total cost of your products for replacement. They were among the products that were stolen when there was a break-in in our office premises about three months ago.

Three cheers.
Cosb_20@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by okerekepaul: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2014
We Sell quality IT Products in bulk
Such as Laptop/Desktop Computers,
Projectors, Scanners, Digital Photo Copiers and
consumables, Printers, POS, etc.
All at a very negotiable and reasonable price.
Call us now on 08159090266

E.g HP Laser jet p1102 @N15,500 and HP Lasetjet p1102wireless @N19,000

Email:paul.okereke@compovine.com
Address: 11, Oshitelu street, off Otigba Street,
Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Hi Bizbloke!
Ow fa with the bid?
Lost the bid sad
What are the alternatives?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Hi BizBloke,

I got my two brand new Playbook I ordered through you, the first one is good and unfortunately, the second one could not accept sim card. Upon close examination, I discovered it has AT&T logo behind, which means it is locked to AT&T. I wondered why your procurement didn't identify locked device before paying for it.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke, been a while.
Please when is your next shipment from USA. I want to make use of the iSuF I heard of, please send me your Usa Address.

Hi, Emekhar.

Next freight leaves on the 21st and arrives on the 22nd. Per your request, a mail will be sent to you.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2014
giftbz:
Cosb_20@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks, Giftbz.

I've been able to pull up your transaction records with Specuit Cargo. You made a payment of N11,500 on the 24th of March, 2014. Once I discuss with the Accounts Team within today and tomorrow, I'll get back to you on the next step.

Three cheers and kindly stay with me.

How do you feel today?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Ehuatamuigunisi: Hi BizBloke,

I got my two brand new Playbook I ordered through you, the first one is good and unfortunately, the second one could not accept sim card. Upon close examination, I discovered it has AT&T logo behind, which means it is locked to AT&T. I wondered why your procurement didn't identify locked device before paying for it.

Hi, Ehuatamuigunisi.

I'm sorry about that. Actually, there's no way to identify a locked device if the description says otherwise as was on the link of purchase - except you explicitly (in oral/written form), grant us the permission to run a verification on the product(s). After payment and when both playbooks were received, they were dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria immediately.

Per timeline, you picked up both products within the 20th and 22nd of August, 2014. This is almost a month after you picked up. For future transactions, kindly contact us if there's any issue with your order. Delay of more than 24 hours is counter-productive.

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2014
made001: Hi Bizbloke!
Ow fa with the bid?
Lost the bid sad
What are the alternatives?

Hi, Made001.

Yes, bid was lost; closing price was higher than your budget by $20.

So, we're back to square 1 - right to the laptop I typed is for you grin http://www.ebay.com/itm/171451427172?redirect=mobile

Three cheers and thanks for sharing iSuF with your followers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Made001.

Yes, bid was lost; closing price was higher than your budget by $20.

So, we're back to square 1 - right to the laptop I typed is for you grin http://www.ebay.com/itm/171451427172?redirect=mobile

Three cheers and thanks for sharing iSuF with your followers.

Pls give me other options

As for d BlackBerry I will go for q5 around 400AED
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
BizBloke:

smiley wink
Hello BizBloke.... Any luck? if yes please revert back with reference to my last post thx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

Next freight leaves on the 21st and arrives on the 22nd. Per your request, a mail will be sent to you.

Three cheers.

Thanks. And clears same day ba?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Mikkyphp.

Inasmuch as it's in the region of 1kg, that's the fee. If you'd prefer cheaper, kindly use our iSuF product plan. That way, you save $5.

Three cheers.
Am making payment via internet banking. How will you know what i have paid for?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by giftbz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Thanks, Giftbz.

I've been able to pull up your transaction records with Specuit Cargo. You made a payment of N11,500 on the 24th of March, 2014. Once I discuss with the Accounts Team within today and tomorrow, I'll get back to you on the next step.

Three cheers and kindly stay with me.

How do you feel today?
Gud.morning,
Ur record is correct. I am doing better.
Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MazadoGoodman: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, MazadoGoodman.

Please, chill. The Specuit Cargo (UAE) Team will be with you if you've not gotten a reply yet.

Three cheers.

Ooooh yeah! I'm more chilled than an ice block in a freezer at the North Pole bro. I only wanted to know so I could contribute another anyways .... Just do ya thing. Six chilled cheers buddy!!! Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
@bizbloke has awok sent my phone?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
BizBloke wats the update?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
M. C. Escher

Love Quote of the Day
If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable.
William Congreve

Art Quote of the Day
To paint is a possessing rather than a picturing.
Philip Guston

Nature Quote of the Day
The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
Henry Ward Beecher

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2014

Dear Biz,
I want to know if my items have reach china specuit address.

Coz my seller said she has sent the product to specuit and that she has contacted CATHY.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
bskglobal:
Dear Biz,
I want to know if my items have reach china specuit address.

Coz my seller said she has sent the product to specuit and that she has contacted CATHY.

Hi, BskGlobal.

It will be tracked tomorrow morning.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
made001: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-ProBook-4540S-Intel-Core-i5-2-6-GHz-750-GB-HD-8-GB-RAM-NO-RESERVE-/261584458690?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item3ce7a613c2#viTabs_0

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-EliteBook-8540p-Notebook-laptop-intel-core-i5-vPro-2-4-cpu-4GB-Ram-15-6-2-/151397096269?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item233ff85b4d

Pls bid on these for me, just win one of them. The first one closes first, about 6hrs difference.

Hi, Made001.

I've transferred your replacements to Specuit Cargo (USA). They will work with them.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
muideeno: How much will this land Lagos Shore. http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/blackberry/2014/9/1/blackberry-9900-2/?back=aHR0cDovL2R1YmFpLmR1Yml6emxlLmNvbS9tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvbW9iaWxlLXBob25lcy1wZGFzL21vYmlsZS1waG9uZXMvP2tleXdvcmRzPTk5MDAmc3ViLWNhdD0tLSZwcmljZV9fbHRlPSZwcmljZV9fZ3RlPSZwYWdlPTM= Regards.

Hi, Muideeno.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: 375AED

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 450AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 450AED (N20,250)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
fashrola: Hello BizBloke.... Any luck? if yes please revert back with reference to my last post thx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
emekhar:

Thanks. And clears same day ba?

Hi, Emekhar.

Yes, correct.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
mikkyphp:
Am making payment via internet banking. How will you know what i have paid for?

Hi, Mikkyphp.

The Accounts Team is equal to the task.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
giftbz:
Gud.morning,
Ur record is correct. I am doing better.
Thanks

Hi, Giftbz.
Good day.

Alright, great to read that. You'll read from me soonest.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Ooooh yeah! I'm more chilled than an ice block in a freezer at the North Pole bro. I only wanted to know so I could contribute another anyways .... Just do ya thing. Six chilled cheers buddy!!! Thanks.

Hi, MazadoGoodman.

The seller of the product in that link didn't answer his calls: all went to voice mail; this delayed freight time till today. Specuit Cargo (UAE) had to source for a Q10 at same price. It will arrive with other products tomorrow.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
911RIDIK: @bizbloke has awok sent my phone?

Hi, 911Ridik.

Specuit Cargo (UAE) hasn't received anything. Several calls have been made to their team and no feasible reason. The phone should be the delay. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
made001:

Pls give me other options

As for d BlackBerry I will go for q5 around 400AED

Hi, Made001.

The laptop in the second link has been bought.

What Q5, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
fashrola: Hello BizBloke.... Any luck? if yes please revert back with reference to my last post thx

Hi, Fashrola.

Yes, dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria. Picture coming soon.

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.