Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1017415 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
911RIDIK: I just recieved the alert for the refund.you guys are awesome.still waiting for the dispatch team to contact me about delivery

Hi, 911Ridik.

I'm glad you have. Thanks for the compliment.

Have you sent them your details?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

I'm glad you have. Thanks for the compliment.

Have you sent them your details?
no.who im i to send my details
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Asolukah.

Alright, that's fine. No worries.

Best regards.

Hi Bizbloke,

I have made payment and accounts team has verified, kindly proceed with the Order.

Also i sent a mail to specuitpay concerning a transfer i would like an invoice for. Pls reply the mail, i would want to make payment 2moro.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
911RIDIK: no.who im i to send my details

Hi, 911Ridik.

The Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

P.S: If you need any email address of any of our teams, you can always get it on the first page.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Asolukah:

Hi Bizbloke,

I have made payment and accounts team has verified, kindly proceed with the Order.

Also i sent a mail to specuitpay concerning a transfer i would like an invoice for. Pls reply the mail, i would want to make payment 2moro.

Thanks.

Hi, Asolukah.

Specuit Cargo (China) will proceed.

@highlighted, see the quote below:

BizBloke: Asolukah,

Kindly forward the mail sent to Specuit Pay to Support@specuitcargo.com. There's a hitch with Specuit Pay's mail that will be resolved within 24-48 hours.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Opeyemi5,

The seller whose link you provided is going through some issues and said he'll get back to Specuit Cargo (UAE) about pick up point, tonight or tomorrow.

Kindly advise.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

The Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

P.S: If you need any email address of any of our teams, you can always get it on the first page.

Three cheers.
ok. Whats the status of the two items are they in lagos?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
911RIDIK: ok. Whats the status of the two items are they in lagos?

Yes, 911Ridik. I informed you so yesterday.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
BizBloke: Opeyemi5,

The seller whose link you provided is going through some issues and said he'll get back to Specuit Cargo (UAE) about pick up point, tonight or tomorrow.

Kindly advise.

Regards.
ok.hope it will work out.cos d link has been removed
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ResourceMan(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Oga BizBloke,

These are some areas I may concentrate on because of the fuel cost.
$20 fuel cost is too much, please list the cost of fuel for the following areas.

If there are any areas that fuel cost is $10 or less let me know.
I am a regular craiglist buyer, and I buy steady from two other agents right here on Nairaland. Anything from $20 will add too much to overall cost.

NB: Do you do sea shipping, if you do I need details of packages offered, costs and time/duration of arrival.
Thank you.
Four Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Opeyemi5: ok.hope it will work out.cos d link has been removed

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Additionally, the team is sourcing for another for 650AED in any case the seller disappoints.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
ResourceMan: Oga BizBloke,

These are some areas I may concentrate on because of the fuel cost.
$20 fuel cost is too much, please list the cost of fuel for the following areas.

If there are any areas that fuel cost is $10 or less let me know.
I am a regular craiglist buyer, and I buy steady from two other agents right here on Nairaland. Anything from $20 will add too much to overall cost.

NB: Do you do sea shipping, if you do I need details of packages offered, costs and time/duration of arrival.
Thank you.
Four Cheers.

Hi, ResourceMan.

I can't see any areas. I think you forgot to post that. Kindly do so and I'll get back to you with the costs per area.

No, currently, we don't offer sea shipping.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014

Hi, Biz.

Very glad to inform you that I received my package (80 pieces sewing machine) in neat & good condition yesterday the delivery team member deliver to the bus man earlier but the delivery by the bus man sent to me occur as late as 9:35pm claiming of being short of passenger.

Please work on the local delivery

My trust in SPECUIT is triggered. Keep it up.

Never imitate some frieght forward in which i knew but quiet on their name (they are more cheaper but you might receive 50 pcs out of 80 pcs, 30 pcs lost after 1 to 2 month 'express delivery' ahahahahah!

Plenty Cheers to Specuit team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Additionally, the team is sourcing for another for 650AED in any case the seller disappoints.

Three cheers.
ha.hope dere won't be Bleep like dis
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cyif2003(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
pls bizbloke carry on with my usa order. biko no vex. i av confirmed what i needed
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cyif2003(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
u can cancel d order only if ur.agent in usa see a different specification from what was described by d seller. abeg no vex
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
cyif2003: u can cancel d order only if ur.agent in usa see a different specification from what was described by d seller. abeg no vex

Hi, Cyif2003.

Noted.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Opeyemi5: ha.hope dere won't be Bleep like dis

Hi, Opeyemi5.

We hope so, too.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

We hope so, too.

Regards.
pls d one provided by ur team member should be on standby incase
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi, Biz.

Very glad to inform you that I received my package (80 pieces sewing machine) in neat & good condition yesterday the delivery team member deliver to the bus man earlier but the delivery by the bus man sent to me occur as late as 9:35pm claiming of being short of passenger.

Please work on the local delivery

My trust in SPECUIT is triggered. Keep it up.

Never imitate some frieght forward in which i knew but quiet on their name (they are more cheaper but you might receive 50 pcs out of 80 pcs, 30 pcs lost after 1 to 2 month 'express delivery' ahahahahah!

Plenty Cheers to Specuit team

Hi, BskGlobal.

I'm glad you've received your products, all in good and neat condition. I'm glad, too, for taking out time to write feedback and areas of improvement.

I'm sorry about the delivery at night. We're looking at options for local delivery and examining which courier company works best per region. For now, we've gotten 2 so far but we're still beta testing them; one of which delivered your products to you. However, we're open to suggestions for local delivery options which will help progress our culture of speed and honesty while at it.

We'll definitely keep it up, without imitation, for your sake and ours. Thanks for the compliment.

Three cheers to you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Opeyemi5: pls d one provided by ur team member should be on standby incase

Alright, Opeyemi5.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:37am On Sep 26, 2014
BizBloke: Made001,

This is the best I was able to find for the BlackBerry Q5: http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/blackberry/2014/9/11/blackberry-q5-2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL3NlYXJjaC8%2Fa2V5d29yZHM9YmxhY2tiZXJyeStxNSZpc19iYXNpY19zZWFyY2hfd2lkZ2V0PTEmaXNfc2VhcmNoPTE%3D&pos=4

Price: 450AED

P.S: You have an outstanding N3,000 with Specuit Cargo.

Three cheers.

BizBloke:

Hi, Made001.

The laptop has to be shipped to our address, too. It's yet to arrive Specuit Cargo (USA).

Your order was placed before the promo, hence, it won't be great if I give a discount on your order.

Thanks for the rectification. I'll check through.

Regards.

Hi, Made001.

When I posted that you have an outstanding N3,000 with Specuit Cargo 9 days ago, I meant that Specuit Cargo owes you N3,000, not the other way round which is why when you posted that you owe us N2,440, I replied that I'll check through.

Unfortunately, the past few days have been very busy but I kept our conversation in mind. Seeing that you proceeded with the N2,440 deposit, I wasn't okay with the calculation because I felt something was amiss; I just rectified it few minutes ago. Thanks for making us richer, friend. grin

You can have your N5,440 + N20 overpaid - N105 (Transfer Fee) = N5,355 back. It's your money. smiley Kindly send your account details to the Accounts Team for a cash back. I'm sorry for not rectifying this earlier; it was on my mind.

Three cheers and thanks for your continual patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lanre2009: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bobo65(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2014
pls, to the experienced importers, so I bought goods from aliexpress, it got into Nigeria, after tracking, I saw unsuccessful delivery. what do I do? I'm in Lagos by the way
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by darex10: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Darex10.

Pick up is usually done in the evening. If your products are among those that were picked up, you can pick up tomorrow.

Three cheers.

Gd day. I want to knw If I can come over to ur office now to pick up my products. I'm arnd dat area to do something, datz whyni askd.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Readonee35L(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Mr Bizbloke
I contacted specuit cargo as you said for them to tell me the order number of what i purchased some weeks back
yet no reply
Been turning around on one spot for just a simple order number

My Man Pls kindly do it for me and send it asap
because i need to talk to the seller about it
here is the link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Perfect-1-1-S5-Phone-MTK6592-S5-i9600-phone-Octa-Core-RAM-2GB-1-7Ghz-Android4/1864672685.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
lanre2009: pls what is the total cost of getting this item to Lagos:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Infrared-Halogen-Moisture-Meter-Tester-Medicine-Grain-Tea-XY105W-Goniophotometer-DHL-Fedex-free-shipping/1772162234.html

Hi, Lanre2009.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $659.99

Freight Fee: $91
Service Charge: $20
Extra Packaging: $5

Sub-Total: $775.99
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $775.99 (N130,370)

Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2014
[size=13pt]CHINA (FREIGHT ARRIVAL) | SEPTEMBER 25TH[/size]
Darex10,
Soft Leather Business Bag.

Kkkap,
Ben 10 Luminous Children Digital Watch (Black).

Double08,
LongBo Watch (White). Finally got your watch from the seller.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2014
[size=13pt]UAE (DUBAI) FREIGHT ARRIVAL | SEPTEMBER 25TH[/size]
911Ridik,
Sony Xperia Z1 (With Case).

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tonyzaks: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2014
hi bizbloke, i've written to inquire about bb playbook whether it can be way billed to katsina and u said it can be done.
what i want to know is am i to pay the whole at a go or wait for the good to land in lagos first b4 paying the cost for the way bill?
thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2014
bobo65: pls, to the experienced importers, so I bought goods from aliexpress, it got into Nigeria, after tracking, I saw unsuccessful delivery. what do I do? I'm in Lagos by the way

Hi, Bobo65.

Kindly visit the post office in your locale.

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2014
tonyzaks: hi bizbloke, i've written to inquire about bb playbook whether it can be way billed to katsina and u said it can be done.
what i want to know is am i to pay the whole at a go or wait for the good to land in lagos first b4 paying the cost for the way bill?
thanks.

Hi, Tonyzaks.

My apology. I just got back to you on the other thread. Yes, payment is in full.

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.