Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018671 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:

This should not be a joke. If it hasn't been dispatch to Lagos, then when am I receiving the package bc tomorrow will be the 7th day. Please, I shouldn't appear like a dummy again

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Kindly check my post that you quoted where I typed that, "If Specuit Cargo (China) gets your phone on Sunday, yes you can [pick up]" and yesterday, I posted here that your phone is still enroute to Specuit Cargo (China). Express takes 3-4 days for freight, clearance and pick up.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi GoodJayRecords,

We've found a way to route those products from Hong Kong and China to Specuit Cargo (China); they will get it faster than those from the States. grin So, from the time it arrives Specuit Cargo (China), you can pick up within 3-4 days.

These:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131260293932?var=430538977049
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390806979858

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bronx07,
Next week, you pick up your PSP Vita.

InfinitiKoncept,
Next week, you pick up your Z10.

TradePlusIb,
Seller will dispatch to Specuit Cargo (China) tomorrow.

JuneDraza,
I called your cell @ noon but it's dead on dial. Your products are available for pick up.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
youngbilly1:
hello bizbloke any update?

Hi Youngbilly1,

The camo trouser has been dispatched by the seller to Specuit Cargo (China).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
BizBloke:
Bronx07,
Next week, you pick up your PSP Vita.

InfinitiKoncept,
Next week, you pick up your Z10.

TradePlusIb,
Seller will dispatch to Specuit Cargo (China) tomorrow.

JuneDraza,
I called your cell @ noon but it's dead on dial. Your products are available for pick up.

Thanks. I will send someone tomorrow for the delivery.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=junedraza post=27963660][/quote]

Alright, you're welcome.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Kindly check my post that you quoted where I typed that, "If Specuit Cargo (China) gets your phone on Sunday, yes you can [pick up]" and yesterday, I posted here that your phone is still enroute to Specuit Cargo (China). Express takes 3-4 days for freight, clearance and pick up.

Bizbloke, thank you for your response. The only simple question I need now is "when is it visible for me to receive it"
BizBloke:

[b]Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Bizbloke, thank you for your response. The only simple question I need now is "when is it visible for me to receive it"[/b]
BizBloke:

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Bizbloke, thank you for your response. The only simple question I need now is "when is it visible for me to receive it"
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Youngbilly1,

The camo trouser has been dispatched by the seller to Specuit Cargo (China).

what about the other items
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
BizBloke:
Hi GoodJayRecords,

We've found a way to route those products from Hong Kong and China to Specuit Cargo (China); they will get it faster than those from the States. grin So, from the time it arrives Specuit Cargo (China), you can pick up within 3-4 days.

These:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131260293932?var=430538977049
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390806979858

Three cheers.

My Oga, you almost WOW me o! But let me calm down first. Lol

Pls will the two items arrives #SpecuitCargo (China) this week?

Four Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

You're welcome and thanks for your understanding. Specuit Cargo (China) will be awake soon and I'll find out.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
youngbilly1:

what about the other items

Hi YoungBilly1,

See this:

BizBloke:

Hi Youngbilly1,

Yes, if it's a case of products with low cost - products in lots - a discount will be duly considered. Purchase for the first product has been made and the seller will dispatch to Specuit Cargo (China) tomorrow, so, next week is a feasible date. For the second product, the seller has been chatted with and soon as your payment comes through, they will be purchased.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

My Oga, you almost WOW me o! But let me calm down first. Lol

Pls will the two items arrives #SpecuitCargo (China) this week?

Four Cheers.

Hi, GoodJayRecords,

Lol, calm down first o. No o, can't arrive this week. Na next week things. grin

Five cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]FREIGHT ARRIVAL (USA) | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Kkkap,
Lumsing® 10400mAh Harmonica Style Portable Power Bank External Battery Pack Backup.
Signpost Digital Outdoor and Indoor Cordless Ropeless Skipping Rope.
GoWISE USA Slim Digital Bathroom Scale.
Paulya Premium 62pcs Double Watch Set.
Teva Men's Abbett M Sandal (Black | Size 9.5 M US).
Casio Men's "Slim" Solar Multi-Function Ana-Digi Sport Watch.
Dual OTG USB Sync Battery Charger Dock Holder For SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 i9300.
Puma Men's GV Special Black Cherry Sneaker (Size 9.5).
TOMS MENS Espadrilles Black Classic Canvas (Size 9.5).
New Extended Slim 3900mah Battery for Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 i9300/T999/i535/L71.

Double08,
Bostonian Men's Alito Oxford,Black,12 W US.
Clarks Men's Mansell Loafers,Black,12 M.

Donessorg,
ASUS 15.6" Notebook (2.16 GHz | Intel Celeron N2830 Processor | 4GB RAM | 500GB HDD).

Chika,
HP Pavilion DV6700 Laptop.

Thompson U.,
Vizio Tablet VTAB1008 8" Touchscreen Black w/ Camera WiFi (USED).

Ultimate2010,
New Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad (2pcs: Purple & Blue).
0.5mm Ultra-Thin Slim Hard Case Cover Shell For iPhone 4/4S (2 Colour) + Protector (Clear Colour).
Apple iPhone 4s - 16GB - Black (Verizon).

Asolukah,
VIPA 972-0DP10 EasyConn PBr Profibus Connector 90°.

MikkyPhp,
NEW HP Pavilion 15-f009wm (Dual Core | 4GB | 500GB HDD | 15.6”).

JuneDraza,
Lingerie, Panties, Bras and Robes from Yandy.

Cyif2003,
Jeans (1pc).
T-shirt (3pcs).

Best regards and good day.[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,

See this:

oh oh i have to deposit the balance, wow i didnt know...i will do that tomorrow
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:24am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:26am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES II:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:32am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES III:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES IV:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:34am On Nov 13, 2014
youngbilly1:

oh oh i have to deposit the balance, wow i didnt know...i will do that tomorrow

YoungBilly1,

Sorry about that. Alright, let the Accounts Team know soon as that's done and I'll initiate action.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 2:44am On Nov 13, 2014

Hi Biz,
The previous laptop link was rejected by my client.

He has just accepted
this one so this is the new link

Refurbished laptop
$145
http://www.amazon.com/E6400-2-2GHz--Memory--160GB-Windows/dp/B00J35447I/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1415639383&sr=8-7&keywords=Dell+laptop+4gb+ram+160gb

I dont need used one
I want refurbished
please help me check and get the invoice for this one. please get the invoice for me i want to make payment today.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 3:32am On Nov 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords,

Lol, calm down first o. No o, can't arrive this week. Na next week things. grin

Five cheers.

Okay sir. No problem.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elari(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2014
hello mr bizbloke, i would like for a purchase of this product through you

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-2013-New-Fashion-Men-suit-Slim-Fit-blazer-coat-jackets-Shirt-Stylish-Cotton-Solid/826164895.html

pls, make the total calculation and let me know.
N.B : size XL, and Black colour
thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Yet again, I've sent them the details and I was told they will get back to me. Kindly exercise patience.

Three cheers.
will be waiting for ur reply
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Bronx07,

The weight of your PSP Vita is very low and it wouldn't be safe to send just that so please your item will come along with other products.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
What does that mean?
How long do I have to wait?
What is the meaning of this?
Has the item been purchased?
What is the location of the item?
Please give me updates?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

You're welcome and thanks for your understanding. Specuit Cargo (China) will be awake soon and I'll find out.

Please, am waiting for the response based on the visibility of my package. I have a traveling schedule that needs to be accomplished. Na beg I dey beg oooooo
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello BizBloke, what would it cost to get this Michael Kors wristwatch delivered to Port Harcourt?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTH-MICHAEL-KORS-MK5775-BROOKTON-ROSE-GOLD-TONE-CHRONO-MENS-WATCH-/301388721825?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item462c2aeea1
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2014
bskglobal:

Hi Biz,
The previous laptop link was rejected by my client.

He has just accepted
this one so this is the new link

Refurbished laptop
$145
http://www.amazon.com/E6400-2-2GHz--Memory--160GB-Windows/dp/B00J35447I/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1415639383&sr=8-7&keywords=Dell+laptop+4gb+ram+160gb

I dont need used one
I want refurbished
please help me check and get the invoice for this one. please get the invoice for me i want to make payment today.

Hi BskGlobal,

The only price I can see which is available is $174.80. Kindly cross-check.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
elari:
hello mr bizbloke, i would like for a purchase of this product through you

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-2013-New-Fashion-Men-suit-Slim-Fit-blazer-coat-jackets-Shirt-Stylish-Cotton-Solid/826164895.html

pls, make the total calculation and let me know.
N.B : size XL, and Black colour
thanks

Hi Elari,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $17.98

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $35.98
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $35.98 (N6,260)

Kindly mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for our account details and you'll receive within 10 seconds.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
ChokolateBoss:
Hello BizBloke, what would it cost to get this Michael Kors wristwatch delivered to Port Harcourt?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTH-MICHAEL-KORS-MK5775-BROOKTON-ROSE-GOLD-TONE-CHRONO-MENS-WATCH-/301388721825?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item462c2aeea1

Hi ChokolateBoss,

This product is on bid. What's your budget, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi BskGlobal,

The only price I can see which is available is $174.80. Kindly cross-check.

Three cheers.

Ok, but by my checking:

Used: $174.80

Refurbished: $183.

which one will be better?

Moreover, i need 3 pieces,

waiting for your reply.

please creat the invoice for the better one.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Help me check for better one between

used: $174.80
refurbished: $183.

I dont need used one
I want refurbished
please help me check and get the invoice for this one.

i want to make payment today.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:

Please, am waiting for the response based on the visibility of my package. I have a traveling schedule that needs to be accomplished. Na beg I dey beg oooooo

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

The feasible date for pick up is Wednesday; still on transit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53