Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1015737 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
oga bixbloke today na tuesday o
still no update
tell d person wey go deliver to me dat its past 14days o
that is to say.....
we uploaded info the same time
send me the office adress & the contact person of who am to call either here or to infinitikoncept@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Infinitikoncept:
oga bixbloke today na tuesday o
still no update
tell d person wey go deliver to me dat its past 14days o
that is to say.....

Hi Infinitikoncept,

Kindly read the last post on the previous page.

[size=13pt]OFFICE ADDRESS[/size]
1 Olu Aboderin Street, Punch Estate, Off Mangoro Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos. (9am - 5pm)

[size=13pt]OFFICE CONTACT[/size]
01 4542 864

Thanks and three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]NEW EXPRESS RATES (CHEAPER)[/size]
[size=14pt]EXPRESS FREIGHT[/size]
[size=13pt]China[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Other Products: $13/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 3-4 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Duration: 2 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

[size=13pt]UAE[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 265AED
Laptop: 225AED
Mini-Laptop: 190AED
Tablet: 115AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 95AED
PlayStation Game Console: 265AED
Xbox Game Console: 340AED

Duration: 2-3 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).
Minimum weight: 5kg

[size=13pt]UK[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from the freight day (freight leaves every Friday).
Minimum Weight: 5kg

[size=13pt]IMPORTANT INFO!!![/size]
There are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, furniture, wood works, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

P.S: If payment for an order isn't MasterCard/Visa/Verve in nature but PayPal and/or Bank Payment, Specuit Pay will handle it and there are fees for that.

Three cheers and hope to serve you best real soon.
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]NEW NORMAL RATES (CHEAPER)[/size]
[size=14pt]NORMAL FREIGHT[/size]
[size=13pt]China[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $10/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

[size=13pt]UAE[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 208AED
Laptop: 165AED
Mini-Laptop: 127AED
Tablet: 91AED
Phone: 55AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 55AED
PlayStation Game Console: 217AED
Xbox Game Console: 290AED

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

[size=13pt]UK (SEA: SHIPPING)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £2.5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 5-6 weeks from shipment day (shipment leaves once a month).

[size=15pt]IMPORTANT INFO!!![/size]
There are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, furniture, wood works, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

P.S: If payment for an order isn't MasterCard/Visa/Verve in nature but PayPal and/or Bank Payment, Specuit Pay will handle it and there are fees for that.

Three cheers and hope to serve you best real soon.[/b]
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]You Asked For iSuF (China & Dubai), We Delivered + A Week Of Discounts[/size]
When iSuF was launched on the 3rd of September, 2014 for our USA and UK routes, some of our clients went Oliver Twist on us: they asked for more, that we introduce iSuF for our China and Dubai routes. We listened and made plans for that.

Today, those plans become a product in these routes and has gone official. On behalf of the team, I'm pleased to inform you that in addition to the USA and UK, you can now shop with your MasterCard/Visa/Verve/PayPal from China and Dubai and we'll freight/ship to Nigeria for you. This is great news!

iSuF Rates
iSuF has a simple rate structure. It gets you:
i) 50% OFF Service Charge/item on products without Flat Rates. For instance, for UK, you pay £1.5/item as Service Charge instead of £3. Further discounts apply to bulk orders.

ii) As much as 15% OFF Flat Rates. Imagine having to normal freight a laptop, mini laptop, tablet or phone from China, USA, Dubai & UK for just $42, $35, $21.25 and $12.75 respectively OR express freight a laptop, mini laptop, tablet or phone from China, USA, Dubai & UK for just $51, $42.50, $25.50 and $17 respectively.

How about that?

N.B: iSuF rates are liable to change.

P.S: The Promo that went live on the 20th will continue for a week i.e. until 11:59pm on December 1st which is Cyber Monday.

I'm off to work soon; come shop. Don't be stingy, share this post and several others with your followers here on Nairaland.
--
Disclaimer:
i) Specuit Cargo and her Procurement Officers in China, USA, UAE & UK will not be held liable for any loss of product that results from wrong labeling of products by client in the iSuF category. Please, exercise due diligence in rightful labeling of packages; if a loss results and a reverse tracking is done to discover a wrong labeling (a labeling that doesn't include the right name of the consignee and address of Specuit Cargo in any of these routes), Specuit Cargo will hands off and no refund/cash back will be initiated/processed.

ii) Contraband products are not part of our mode of operation here. We require communication of products description before dispatch is made to any of our locations in the four international routes we currently operate in. Should a situation arise where a client dispatches a contraband product in liaison with a vendor site/vendor, such product and the client in question will be handed over to the appropriate authority: NDLEA, NAFDAC, InterPol (International Police), etc. for prosecution.

Thanks for understanding![/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]MASSIVE DISCOUNTS. EXTENSION!!![/size]
[size=13pt]For the next 7 days (till 11:59pm on December 1st which is Cyber Monday), get:[/size]
1) A Service Charge of $3/item for all purchases via our China route; FLAT RATES get $4 OFF:
a) Phones: $16,
b) Tablets: $26, etc.

2) Service Charge of $3.5/item on all other routes; FLAT RATES get $3 OFF.

Leggo! It's shopping time.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]Send Money To China, Dubai (UAE), USA, UK, etc.[/size]
Hello, good day.

Do you want to send money to China, Dubai (UAE), USA, UK, etc. - PayPal or Bank Payment? Then, hesitate no more.

Send a mail to Support@specuitpay.com and you'll get an invoice.

Rates are:
a) As low as $4 for $1 - $99.
b) 3% of total amount for $100 - $4,999.
c) 2% of total amount for $5,000+.

P.S: If it's bank payment, Convenience Fee of $5 for each $1,000 apply.

P.P.S: For currencies higher than the dollar currency, the rates will be calculated with the currency. For instance, $4 becomes £4 if payment is to be made in the UK.

[size=15pt]NO REGISTRATION FEE OF $5.95 ANYMORE![/size]

Mail Specuit Pay via Support@specuitpay.com tonight!!!

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by docsholz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Docsholz,

USA and UAE? Kindly read my update below.

Three cheers.
. I would really appreciate if the courier guy can bring it down 2morrow.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi BskGlobal,

The remaining 2pcs will definitely arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) but they haven't. This weekend, or early next week, they will.

Next freight date is yet to be confirmed. I'll do so this evening.

Cheers.

Hi Biz,

Hope, this item will meet the next freight?
If it wont, Please help me get from other seller.
My client will definately see me as a liar if i deliver One out of three, pls help me work on it. Contact the sellers and lets know the whereabout of the products.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

Confirmed and I've communicated Specuit Cargo (USA).

I'm to confirm this date this evening: December 8th. Products that are in from Amazon before then will be freighted to Lagos, Nigeria.

Three cheers.

Pls are the items secured before any change of price will happen
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aminu150(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Bskglobal,

Your products have not gotten to our office (Specuit Cargo at USA), Still expecting them.

Thank You,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
I will like to buy some items from US to help me send it to NIGERIA. But, since this is my first time of using you i would like to know the procedure and how to pay. I want to do the payment by myself abd give the seller your address. Brief me please on how to go about it.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lanre2009: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lanre2009: 4:12am On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Lanre2009,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $308.99

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $328.99
Discount: -$3.00

TOTAL: $325.99 (N60,634)

We don't have a domiciliary account except you want to pay via PayPal, then yes, acceptable. $1: N186 at the time this reply was typed. Yes, you can do online transfer; it's acceptable. Please, mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) and you'll receive our account details within 10 seconds.

Thanks.

Full amount paid through my company account (BEJOL COMPUTER SOLUTIONS). How soon will i get the phone, thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2014
aminu150:

I will like to buy some items from US to help me send it to NIGERIA. But, since this is my first time of using you i would like to know the procedure and how to pay. I want to do the payment by myself abd give the seller your address. Brief me please on how to go about it.

Hi Aminu150,

who are you? where are you? what is your profession? are you interested in importation?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2014
docsholz:
. I would really appreciate if the courier guy can bring it down 2morrow.

Hi Docsholz,

Dispatch will be today. The Delivery Team can't guarantee you'll receive today though.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2014
bskglobal:

Hi Biz,

Hope, this item will meet the next freight?
If it wont, Please help me get from other seller.
My client will definately see me as a liar if i deliver One out of three, pls help me work on it. Contact the sellers and lets know the whereabout of the products.

Hi BskGlobal,

Yes, both will meet the next freight. You've got to deliver this one that will be picked up today, then when the next freight arrives, you pick the rest.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2014
NaijaHotGuy:

Pls are the items secured before any change of price will happen

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

Yes (excluding the Anker power bank which will be purchased today).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2014
aminu150:

Hi Aminu150,

Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

May I know the products you intend purchasing?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2014
Hi Lanre2009,

Thanks for payment. The Accounts Team will confirm your payment.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lanre2009: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2014
lanre2009:

Full amount paid through my company account (BEJOL COMPUTER SOLUTIONS). How soon will i get the phone, thanks

Bizbloke, how far
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

Yes (excluding the Anker power bank which will be purchased today).

Three cheers.

Pls hold on with it I will send abother link in a few. don't purchase this one.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2014
NaijaHotGuy:

Pls hold on with it I will send abother link in a few. don't purchase this one.

Noted, NaijaHotGuy.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=13pt]NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE[/size]
Hi,

Due to the ongoing issue between the Nigerian Customs Service and the clearing officials at NAHCO, clearance of products may be affected. However, the Delivery Team will do her best to clear products at the appropriate time.

P.S: This has more effect on products via the Normal Freight option.

Thanks and bear with the Nigerian Customs Service, NAHCO clearing agents and Specuit Cargo.

BizBloke,
For Nigeria.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=13pt]FREIGHTING PRODUCTS WITH BATTERIES VIA OUR CHINA ROUTE[/size]
Henceforth, products with batteries will be freighted in via our Normal Freight option. It has become increasingly hard to freight them in via the Express Freight Option.

We've tried but the rule has been made by the Airport authorities and we vow to abide by that. Please, bear with us as we do this for an effective and sustainable business operation.

PLEASE, THIS APPLIES TO CHINA ONLY. OTHER ROUTES ARE STILL INTACT. wink

Three cheers,
BizBloke,
For Specuit Cargo (China).
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Hi biz bloke
I am still having issue paying for my item has I told earlier that I want to pay and ship to Ur address..
Pls I want sincere answers because people are complaining of delay USA route getting to them, I have relate to the seller and he told if payment is made today he will ship the item to Ur address latest Saturday..
So If I send money today can u pay it today and when will it get to nigeria?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=BizBloke post=28339051][/quote]
Wooow, nice!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aminu150(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Aminu150,

Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

May I know the products you intend purchasing?
Perfumes and phones
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi BskGlobal,

Yes, both will meet the next freight. You've got to deliver this one that will be picked up today, then when the next freight arrives, you pick the rest.

Three cheers.

Hi Biz,
Is it available for pick up? Any way I cant come for the pick up, I want it deliver to Ondo. Pls NB Transport fee should be minima. thanks for the understanding.

Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Your phone arrived Lagos, Nigeria on the 24th but was sent back to Guangzhou, China by the Airport authorities because of the battery in it.

I'm sorry about this; your phone will be resent via Normal Freight option and at pick up, you'll get the spill over cash you paid for Express Freight option.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2014
ndudichukwumah:
Hi biz bloke
I am still having issue paying for my item has I told earlier that I want to pay and ship to Ur address..
Pls I want sincere answers because people are complaining of delay USA route getting to them, I have relate to the seller and he told if payment is made today he will ship the item to Ur address latest Saturday..
So If I send money today can u pay it today and when will it get to nigeria?

Hi Ndudichukwumah,

Sorry about that.

I don't understand this: "...because people are complaining of delay USA route getting to them..." Where and what are the complaints, please?

Relating with the seller and getting a promise to ship to Specuit Cargo (USA) latest Saturday isn't the same as, "The phone will get to that address latest Saturday." To avoid vain hope and/or expectation, I'd advise you verify this from the seller.

Yes, payment can be made today. There's a December 8th Express Freight. If your phone arrives before the 7th, you'll pick up on the 10th/11th.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

Wooow, nice!

Lol. grin Time to shop, BestestGirl.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
aminu150:

Perfumes and phones

Hi Aminu150,
Thanks.

So, like you said, you'd like to make the purchase yourself and we freight to Nigeria for you. That's iSuF. Are you conversant with the price rates?

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.