Stats: 3,160,316 members, 7,842,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1016643 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Muideeno,

I'll get back to you with an invoice.

Three cheers.

& this http://www.6pm.com/product/8324407/color/423385
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lanre2009: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

I've replied this. Check your Mentions.

Good evening.

@ specuitcargo: You guys made me understand that the phone would be delivered to you USA office by the 2nd of december, and i could receive it in Lagos by 10 or 11th of December. I guess you could send a mail to the seller and try to find out the reason for the delay. I really need to get the phone next week. waiting for your respose. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ResourceMan(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2014
@BizBloke
Refund seen and confirmed. Thanks for your business and looking forward to doing businesses with you.
Hoping for the Naira to stabilize.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ultimate2010: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2014
Oga Bizbloke the eBay iPhone 4s verizon you bought for me have bad ESN and it is blacklisted. Please remember to give him negative feedback. Give me invoice for this 151497539529. I need express delivery thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2014
muideeno:

Morning, plz am still waiting to hear frm u.
Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by troy20(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

Sorry, Troy20.

I could find only this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acer-Iconia-B1-710-16GB-Wi-Fi-3G-Unlocked-7in-Blue-/141490423504?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item20f17c86d0
Price: N21,090 (calculated @ the current exchange rate for tonight)

bro see if u can link me up with a used nexus 7 second generation(2013) sim tab of 20-25k inclusive of shipment please
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tiiffany: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Tiifany,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1: $18.90
Product 2: $11.01

Total Products Cost: $29.91
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $52.91
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $52.91 (N10,053)

. Pls check , I paid in 8700, pls go ahead and order immediately , need it on or b4 10th please
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Muideeno,

I'll get back to you with an invoice.

Three cheers.

Still waiting for ur reply.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Zico0:
BizBloke, good day. I want to acquire some items at amazon.com, so what do i have to do to begin the process? I need these items before Xmas.

Hi Zico0,
Good morning and welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Please, post the links here and we'll proceed. For our prices/rates, you'll read them on this page or the next.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

You'll pick up tomorrow but I don't know the exact time. But tomorrow.

any update now
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2014
muideeno:

Hi Muideeno,

Product 1: $39.99
Product 2: Provide a replacement, please.
Product 3: $20.99
Product 4: $12.99
Product 5: $32.99

When you provide a replacement for Product 2, I'll complete your invoice.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2014
lanre2009:

@ specuitcargo: You guys made me understand that the phone would be delivered to you USA office by the 2nd of december, and i could receive it in Lagos by 10 or 11th of December. I guess you could send a mail to the seller and try to find out the reason for the delay. I really need to get the phone next week. waiting for your respose. Thanks.

Hi Lanre2009,

I've sent a mail for inquiry of arrived products to Specuit Cargo (USA). Soon as I get a reply, you'll read from me.
Cc: BskGlobal, Double08, Gadafi101.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2014
ResourceMan:
@BizBloke
Refund seen and confirmed. Thanks for your business and looking forward to doing businesses with you.
Hoping for the Naira to stabilize.

You're welcome, ResourceMan.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2014
ultimate2010:
Oga Bizbloke the eBay iPhone 4s verizon you bought for me have bad ESN and it is blacklisted. Please remember to give him negative feedback. Give me invoice for this 151497539529. I need express delivery thanks

Hi Ultimate2010,

Sorry about that. I'll pass your request to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Product Cost: $14.96

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $32.96

TOTAL: $32.96 (N6,262)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2014
troy20:

bro see if u can link me up with a used nexus 7 second generation(2013) sim tab of 20-25k inclusive of shipment please

Hi Troy20,

Checked but didn't see.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Lanre2009,

I've sent a mail for inquiry of arrived products to Specuit Cargo (USA). Soon as I get a reply, you'll read from me.
Cc: BskGlobal, Double08, Gadafi101.

Three cheers.

@Biz,

Good morning pal.
Ok, i'm waiting for the update. NEXT FREIGHT (8/12) is my TARGET. Ensure that.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2014
Tiiffany:
. Pls check , I paid in 8700, pls go ahead and order immediately , need it on or b4 10th please

Hi Tiiffany,

Your payment has been confirmed. For future transactions, kindly mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) with the details of payment immediately you make payment.

P.S: I can't proceed with your order because the payment is not in full; we accept ONLY full payment. Kindly complete the money.
P.P.S: I can't proceed with your order because Product 1 is $21 and Product 2 is $19.32 now.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2014
bskglobal:

@Biz,

Good morning pal.
Ok, i'm waiting for the update. NEXT FREIGHT (8/12) is my TARGET. Ensure that.

Good morning to you, too, pal. That's the focus.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Opeyemi5:
any update now

Hi Opeyemi5,

Yes, you can pick up by 12pm.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Muideeno,

Product 2: Provide a replacement, please.
Product 3: $20.99
Product 4: $12.99
Product 5: $32.99

When you provide a replacement for Product 2, I'll complete your invoice.

Remove it & let me know my bill.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2014
muideeno:

Remove it & let me know my bill.

Alright, Muideeno.

Product 2: $20.99
Product 3: $12.99
Product 4: $32.99

Total Products Cost: $106.96
Sales Tax (6pm): $6.42
Freight Fee: $36
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $169.38

TOTAL: $169.38 (N32,180)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Yes, you can pick up by 12pm.

Three cheers.
will be on my way now

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Opeyemi5:
will be on my way now

Alright, Opeyemi5. Be safe!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]NEW EXPRESS RATES (CHEAPER)[/size]
[size=14pt]EXPRESS FREIGHT[/size]
[size=13pt]China[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Other Products: $13/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 3-4 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Duration: 2 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

[size=13pt]UAE[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 265AED
Laptop: 225AED
Mini-Laptop: 190AED
Tablet: 115AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 95AED
PlayStation Game Console: 265AED
Xbox Game Console: 340AED

Duration: 2-3 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).
Minimum weight: 5kg

[size=13pt]UK[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from the freight day (freight leaves every Friday).
Minimum Weight: 5kg

[size=13pt]IMPORTANT INFO!!![/size]
There are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, furniture, wood works, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

P.S: If payment for an order isn't MasterCard/Visa/Verve in nature but PayPal and/or Bank Payment, Specuit Pay will handle it and there are fees for that.

Three cheers and hope to serve you best real soon.
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]NEW NORMAL RATES (CHEAPER)[/size]
[size=14pt]NORMAL FREIGHT[/size]
[size=13pt]China[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $10/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

[size=13pt]UAE[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 208AED
Laptop: 165AED
Mini-Laptop: 127AED
Tablet: 91AED
Phone: 55AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 55AED
PlayStation Game Console: 217AED
Xbox Game Console: 290AED

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

[size=13pt]UK (SEA: SHIPPING)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £2.5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 5-6 weeks from shipment day (shipment leaves once a month).

[size=15pt]IMPORTANT INFO!!![/size]
There are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, furniture, wood works, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

P.S: If payment for an order isn't MasterCard/Visa/Verve in nature but PayPal and/or Bank Payment, Specuit Pay will handle it and there are fees for that.

Three cheers and hope to serve you best real soon.[/b]
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]You Asked For iSuF (China & Dubai), We Delivered + A Week Of Discounts[/size]
When iSuF was launched on the 3rd of September, 2014 for our USA and UK routes, some of our clients went Oliver Twist on us: they asked for more, that we introduce iSuF for our China and Dubai routes. We listened and made plans for that.

Today, those plans become a product in these routes and has gone official. On behalf of the team, I'm pleased to inform you that in addition to the USA and UK, you can now shop with your MasterCard/Visa/Verve/PayPal from China and Dubai and we'll freight/ship to Nigeria for you. This is great news!

iSuF Rates
iSuF has a simple rate structure. It gets you:
i) 50% OFF Service Charge/item on products without Flat Rates. For instance, for UK, you pay £1.5/item as Service Charge instead of £3. Further discounts apply to bulk orders.

ii) As much as 15% OFF Flat Rates. Imagine having to normal freight a laptop, mini laptop, tablet or phone from China, USA, Dubai & UK for just $42, $35, $21.25 and $12.75 respectively OR express freight a laptop, mini laptop, tablet or phone from China, USA, Dubai & UK for just $51, $42.50, $25.50 and $17 respectively.

How about that?

N.B: iSuF rates are liable to change.

P.S: The Promo that went live on the 20th will continue for a week i.e. until 11:59pm on December 1st which is Cyber Monday.

I'm off to work soon; come shop. Don't be stingy, share this mail and several others that I've sent you to people you think need them.
--
Disclaimer:
i) Specuit Cargo and her Procurement Officers in China, USA, UAE & UK will not be held liable for any loss of product that results from wrong labeling of products by client in the iSuF category. Please, exercise due diligence in rightful labeling of packages; if a loss results and a reverse tracking is done to discover a wrong labeling (a labeling that doesn't include the right name of the consignee and address of Specuit Cargo in any of these routes), Specuit Cargo will hands off and no refund/cash back will be initiated/processed.

ii) Contraband products are not part of our mode of operation here. We require communication of products description before dispatch is made to any of our locations in the four international routes we currently operate in. Should a situation arise where a client dispatches a contraband product in liaison with a vendor site/vendor, such product and the client in question will be handed over to the appropriate authority: NDLEA, NAFDAC, InterPol (International Police), etc. for prosecution.

Thanks for understanding![/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]Send Money To China, Dubai (UAE), USA, UK, etc.[/size]
Hello, good day.

Do you want to send money to China, Dubai (UAE), USA, UK, etc. - PayPal or Bank Payment? Then, hesitate no more.

Send a mail to Support@specuitpay.com and you'll get an invoice.

Rates are:
a) As low as $4 for $1 - $99.
b) 3% of total amount for $100 - $4,999.
c) 2% of total amount for $5,000+.

P.S: If it's bank payment, Convenience Fee of $5 for each $1,000 apply.

P.P.S: For currencies higher than the dollar currency, the rates will be calculated with the currency. For instance, $4 becomes £4 if payment is to be made in the UK.

[size=15pt]NO REGISTRATION FEE OF $5.95 ANYMORE![/size]

Mail Specuit Pay via Support@specuitpay.com tonight!!!

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Say4gunit,

The last product (wristwatch) has been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) by the vendor (seller).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

GoodJayRecords,
Winner Skeleton Mechanical Wristwatch (Men | Black).
Vintage Fashion Men's Slim T-Shirt.

Please, proceed to the office for pick up.

--
Three cheers,
BizBloke.

Since am yet to pick up the USA order (hope it possible?) I'll pick all the items together.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
[size=13pt]UAE FREIGHT ARRIVAL | NOVEMBER 4th |AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Opeyemi5,
BlackBerry Q10.

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Since am yet to pick up the USA order (hope it possible?) I'll pick all the items together.

Yes, GoodJayRecords.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
BizBloke:

Yes, GoodJayRecords.

Tomorrow or next? Lol

Three Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66