Stats: 3,163,375 members, 7,853,671 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1019307 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Goodjayrecords:
Good morning SpecuitCargo

Please Emma picked up my products? Help confirm if he can delivers tomorrow.

Three Cheers.

Hi GoodJayRecords,

It would be best to directly contact the Delivery Team: for faster feedback.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
aguiyi:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mod/4797555513.html

add this to my invoice

Hi Aguiyi,

Could you aid me by posting all links in a post?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Opeyemi5:
haa.na wa o@BizBloke i tink its over 24hrs now

Hi Opeyemi5,

Kindly read the post you quoted @ 6:55am on December 10. Here's part of it:
"...This is the info from the seller:
TURN-AROUND TIME: 0-24 Hours
**Please note that these times are estimates. At times, there are delays at the server level which I cannot control. Most times, codes are returned at the listed times. Sometimes, it may take longer. If you do not have the patience to wait, do not order!!**"

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
tutucious:

Woa! I didn't know they take dat long. Will it be possible for me to receive it in on Tuesday?

Hi Tutucious,

Yes, oftentimes, they do take long. If it's Awok, they often deliver in 6 hours.

It's possible but this isn't a promise; it's dependent upon receipt @ Specuit Cargo (UAE).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
aguiyi:

were is bank details so they can be purchased immediately

Hi Aguiyi,

Kindly mail Accounts@specuitcargo.com for our account details and you'll receive it within 10 seconds.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
aadejesu:
Bizbloke Pls can you pm your no to me, I think i lost it.

Alright, Aadejesu.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
ultimate2010:
please confirm delivery to specuit cargo USA.

Hi Ultimate2010,

As @ 2 hours ago when I tracked it, it's still on transit. I'll track again this evening.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi GoodJayRecords,

It would be best to directly contact the Delivery Team: for faster feedback.

To be sincerely speaking, am not happy o. Since yesterday after making payment, delivery team ignores me completely. Why?

I called Emma, he said he's waiting to read from them. Please I need those stuffs tomorrow.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aoshi: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oga BizBloke

I have made payments for the delivery of my package(Converse Back Zip 8.5) to Port Harcourt but I haven't received any information since yesterday.
It is becoming frustrating.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Kindly read the post you quoted @ 6:55am on December 10. Here's part of it:
"...This is the info from the seller:
TURN-AROUND TIME: 0-24 Hours
**Please note that these times are estimates. At times, there are delays at the server level which I cannot control. Most times, codes are returned at the listed times. Sometimes, it may take longer. If you do not have the patience to wait, do not order!!**"

ok o.its just taking long.i did unlock my S5 2 months ago and did not take dis long
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by say4gunit(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
BizBloke.
Hw far with my items?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright, BskGlobal. Maureen will do so.

Three cheers.

FEEDBACK!

Hi Biz,
I have received my laptops in a well package. Mcleo007 made it.

i love SPECUIT !!! looking forward to having a long coorperation with your esteemed company. THANKS!

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
aoshi:
Oga BizBloke

I have made payments for the delivery of my package(Converse Back Zip 8.5) to Port Harcourt but I haven't received any information since yesterday.
It is becoming frustrating.

Alright, Aoshi, it hasn't gotten to that extent, i'm sorry for that. Please contact the delivery team(Delivery@specuitcargo.com) directly for faster feedback.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Good morning, Awhales. You're welcome.

Alright, No worries, the seller would be contacted.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Hello Awhales,

Just want to notify you that, if MasterCard isn't used for the payment Specuit Pay would be involved.
Meanwhile, still waiting for the link(s).

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

To be sincerely speaking, am not happy o. Since yesterday after making payment, delivery team ignores me completely. Why?

I called Emma, he said he's waiting to read from them. Please I need those stuffs tomorrow.

Hello Goodjayrecords,

I'm still sorry, i understand how you feel. However, you weren't ignored.
It'll be resolved soon.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
no invoice for me yet?

SpecuitCargo:

Hello Goodjayrecords,

I'm still sorry, i understand how you feel. However, you weren't ignored.
It'll be resolved soon.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ultimate2010: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Ultimate2010,

As @ 2 hours ago when I tracked it, it's still on transit. I'll track again this evening.

ok sir.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
what is the status of my order since this phone dey delay
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
aguiyi:
no invoice for me yet?

Hello Goodjayrecords,

It's resolved as promised, your products has been picked up as well as Aoshi's by the dispatch rider.

So sorry for the delay, It was the fault of the dispatch rider, I asked him of the complains(he's waiting to read from the delivery team) you made he said he never said so.

Thanks for your continuous patronage!

Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Alright, Aoshi, it hasn't gotten to that extent, i'm sorry for that. Please contact the delivery team(Delivery@specuitcargo.com) directly for faster feedback.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Your item has been picked up, Aoshi.
I'm sorry on behalf of the dispatch rider.

Thanks for consistent patronage! grin

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
aguiyi:
no invoice for me yet?

Hello Aguiyi,

Invoice would be posted soon sir.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bizbloke, Please does specuit cargo have a dollar account? Coz if I have dollars, can i just deposit the dollars in your account instead of going to buy the naira and depositing that?

Ps: update?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Goodjayrecords,

It's resolved as promised, your products has been picked up as well as Aoshi's by the dispatch rider.

So sorry for the delay, It was the fault of the dispatch rider, I asked him of the complains(he's waiting to read from the delivery team) you made he said he never said so.

Thanks for your continuous patronage!

Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Emma make me looks like a liar, but its okay.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aoshi: 3:20am On Dec 13, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Your item has been picked up, Aoshi.
I'm sorry on behalf of the dispatch rider.

Thanks for consistent patronage! grin

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

ok, thank you very much.
Much better. Please any idea on the expected time of delivery?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
aguiyi:

ok, here you go :

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mod/4797555513.html

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/grd/4797538318.html

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/vgd/4801618540.html

good morning Aguiyi,

The links has been forwarded to Specuit Cargo USA to estimate the fuel cost.
As soon as we read from them your invoice would be created immediately sir.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
say4gunit:
BizBloke.
Hw far with my items?

Good morning Say4gunit,

We're awaiting the remaining products from Specuit Cargo (China).
As soon as it arrives you'll read from me.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Infinitikoncept:
what is the status of my order since this phone dey delay

Good morning, Infinitikoncept.

Your products would be ready for pick up on Monday unfailingly Tuesday.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Zico0(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Zico0,
Good morning and welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Please, post the links here and we'll proceed. For our prices/rates, you'll read them on this page or the next.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Zico0(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Zico0 post=28841201][/quote]
ok Mr. BizBloke here's an item i need: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001J4HB1C/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1418467229&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

what happens next?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by docsholz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<