Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1021701 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2015
mrakin:
Any update on the tracking number from the seller?

Hi MrAkin,

Nothing yet. If the situation persists for the next 3 days, I'd proceed with cancelling.

I hope you understand?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
junedraza:

Dear Mr Biz, what's the update on this?

Hi JuneDraza,

The first product is enroute to Specuit Cargo (China). The second product is sold out and the seller promised to issue a refund (I was just informed last night). Please, provide a replacement.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
mrakin:
Please let me know when the maximum time promised by the seller to ship out will elapse. I think most sellers give a maximum of 10 days. I will wait patiently until you think we should call it off and go for another option.

Hi MrAkin,

I think we should call it off on Saturday if there's no progress.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2015
AkProsper:
NICE THREAD.
HOW AND CAN I SHIP FROM DIFFERENT SUPPLIER OR WEBSITE AND RECEIVE THEM TOGETHER

Hi AkProsper,

Just don't worry about that; that's our headache. All you need do is post the links, get an invoice and pay.

AkProsper:

HOW DO YOU CHARGE AND WILL IT BE DELIVERED TO MY DOOR STEP/RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS?

Please, read page 0 & 302.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Tiiffany,

Please, I'm still waiting for a product replacement for Product 2 in your order. More time wastage in providing that will lead to delay in arrival.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Hi Donj2005,

This is to inform you that all products in your order have successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,

Some freights have arrived and we're awaiting update from our freighter before the Delivery Team goes for pick up.

Thanks.

some not all?, we talked about this blzbloke..why the delay again naw. so what's up with the " Estimated Time of Arrival (Delivery from Date of Payment)
4-7 days. We've maintained an average of 5 days but 4 days have been achieved severally.

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from China to Nigeria. They take 1-2 days to touch down in Nigeria. Clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is immediate; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate."

please try to work out something i can't afford to travel again and leave this behind.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
youngbilly1:

some not all?, we talked about this blzbloke..why the delay again naw. so what's up with the " Estimated Time of Arrival (Delivery from Date of Payment)
4-7 days. We've maintained an average of 5 days but 4 days have been achieved severally.

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from China to Nigeria. They take 1-2 days to touch down in Nigeria. Clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is immediate; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate."

please try to work out something i can't afford to travel again and leave this behind.

Hi YoungBilly1,

Kindly read my post again. I typed, "Some freights..." Additionally, products are sent as received and not the other way round.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Donj2005,

This is to inform you that all products in your order have successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks for your patronage.

So when is the ETA to Specuit Cargo Nigeria or more like when is the next shipping date?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
donj2005:

So when is the ETA to Specuit Cargo Nigeria or more like when is the next shipping date?

Hi Donj2005,

The next freight leaves on the 26th.

P.S: I'm still waiting for the replacement of the shoes.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
@BizBloke can dis seller be trusted am waiting for him to reply with d weight of dis item

http://m.alibaba.com/product/1957019068/Hotsale-wireless-monopod-selfie-stick.html?hasRedirected=y
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Opeyemi5:
@BizBloke can dis seller be trusted am waiting for him to reply with d weight of dis item

http://m.alibaba.com/product/1957019068/Hotsale-wireless-monopod-selfie-stick.html?hasRedirected=y

Hi Opeyemi5,

He has good ratings, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Alright, Asolukah.
It's noted.
The next USA freight after the 26th of January would be the 9th of February.
Right, it's Zenith.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Hi Maureen, cc: Bizbloke

Am still waiting on the invoice.
I need to how much all will cost so i can make payment.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Asolukah:

Hi Maureen, cc: Bizbloke

Am still waiting on the invoice.
I need to how much all will cost so i can make payment.

Thanks.

Hi Asolukah,

You'll get the invoice now. My apology.

[size=13pt]INVOICE (EBAY)[/size]
Product 1 (2pcs): $121.98
Product 2 (2pcs): $82.78
Product 3 (2pcs): $42.42

Total Products Cost: $247.18
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $38.18
Freight Fee: $91
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $406.36
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $406.36 (N78,430)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

He has good ratings, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.
weight is 5KG
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Opeyemi5:
weight is 5KG

And the quantity is...?

iSuF or WeSWeF?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,

Kindly read my post again. I typed, "Some freights..." Additionally, products are sent as received and not the other way round.

Thanks.

so when do I pick it up, I told you weds now I have to stay back for another day, am only sticking to the 6/7 days service.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:

And the quantity is...?

iSuF or WeSWeF?
u will handle all
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT | EXPRESS | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
YoungBilly1,
Graffiti Camouflage Sweatshirt.
Splash Ink Cotton Sweatshirt.
Sneakers (Grey/Lemon).
Doug Frosted Loafers (Blue).
Nike Board Shoes (2 Pairs: Black & Red).

Tiiffany,
Cute Little King Halloween Costume Kid's Clothes.

Donj2005,
Rivet Spike Shoes (2 Pairs | Different Sizes).

JuneDraza,
Sports Bra.

[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT | NORMAL | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Diki1,
Tablet.

Please, proceed to the office for pick up.

Three cheers and thanks for your continual patronage.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Opeyemi5:
u will handle all

Alright, Opeyemi5.

I'll post an adjusted invoice shortly.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
youngbilly1:

so when do I pick it up, I told you weds now I have to stay back for another day, am only sticking to the 6/7 days service.

Hi YoungBilly1,

Please, proceed to the office for pick up. A sweatshirt hasn't arrived but the rest are in; kindly see my update above.

I understand your point but the 6/7 days ETA has been null and void since November/December, 2014. What we work with now is 3-4 days for pick up from the freight date (Express | China) and 10-14 days for pick up from the freight date (Normal Freight | China). We beat the ETA for yours by 2 days (told you it left on Sunday); this is to give time in any case a seller delays so that it won't come off like, "Specuit Cargo disappointed me; they lied about the ETAs." We avoid any accusation of lies/lies.

Check Donj2005: 6 & 7 days respectively from the dates he made payment because the seller was responsive enough with dispatch time; Tiiffany's above is 4 days from payment to availability for pick up. That's how we work now!

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES I:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES II:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hi Opeyemi5,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost (20pcs): $100

Freight Fee: $65
Service Charge: $100

Sub-Total: $265
Discount: -$35

TOTAL: $230 (N44,390)

P.S: I hope the price is still $5/pc and not higher or lower.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mucokey(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Waiting for the confirmation of inter bank transfer made initiated from my account for the procurement of the iphone 4s on ebay.com...
Respond ASAP the alert reflects....hopefully thankful

@BizBloke
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mucokey:
Waiting for the confirmation of inter bank transfer made initiated from my account for the procurement of the iphone 4s on ebay.com...
Respond ASAP the alert reflects....hopefully thankful

Hi Mucokey,

Thanks for your payment. The Accounts Team will respond in due time.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Asolukah,

You'll get the invoice now. My apology.

[size=13pt]INVOICE (EBAY)[/size]
Product 1 (2pcs): $121.98
Product 2 (2pcs): $82.78
Product 3 (2pcs): $42.42

Total Products Cost: $247.18
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $38.18
Freight Fee: $91
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $406.36
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $406.36 (N78,430)

Three cheers.

Hi Bizbloke,

i have seen it add this too
m.ebay.com/itm/400842948858?nav=SEARCH (i need 3pcs)

sorry for the trouble, 2moro i will make payment.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,

Please, proceed to the office for pick up. A sweatshirt hasn't arrived but the rest are in; kindly see my update above.

I understand your point but the 6/7 days ETA has been null and void since November/December, 2014. What we work with now is 3-4 days for pick up from the freight date (Express | China) and 10-14 days for pick up from the freight date (Normal Freight | China). We beat the ETA for yours by 2 days (told you it left on Sunday); this is to give time in any case a seller delays so that it won't come off like, "Specuit Cargo disappointed me; they lied about the ETAs." We avoid any accusations of lies/lies.

Check Donj2005: 6 & 7 days respectively from the dates he made payment because the seller was responsive enough with dispatch time; Tiiffany's above is 4 days from payment to availability for pick up. That's how we work now!

Cheers.

am just getting to see the update , so when does the last one arrive so i can pick them together?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rodgers: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
How far with this? Do you also handle transfer of money to banks in Europe? Precisesly Nertherland?

BizBloke:

Hi Rodgers,

You'll read from me today. I'm to handle the payment but I've been pretty indisposed.

My apology for the delay.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke I hope my Textbook will be available for pickup on friday... My Proxy that was supposed to pick it up for me is no longer in Lagos, i want to engage KBM to help me pick it up for me and send it to my Location
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi JuneDraza,

The first product is enroute to Specuit Cargo (China). The second product is sold out and the seller promised to issue a refund (I was just informed last night). Please, provide a replacement.

Thanks.

Here is the replacement :

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/BCDEF-Cup-34-75-40-90-vs-secret-women-luxurious-push-up-bra-for-women-s/2031010929.html BLUE, 34 DDD
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
I just sent you an e-mail, pls respond am waiting, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.