Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1020429 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
donj2005:

Oga BizBloke, I'm not the owner of the Puma Esito Finale I kids Soccer Cleats, I only own the Pioneer AVIC_D3 Thanks. Please when would it be available for pickup cos I wanna send someone down today to pick up. Thanks. Well was also wondering how we would go about my $37.99 deficit and the moustache brooch you said you would track for me. Thanks again

Hi Donj2005,

Thanks for the heads up. That was a mistake which has been duly corrected by me.

I posted that your Pioneer AVIC-D3 has arrived Specuit Cargo (USA), not dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria. Kindly take note that it'll be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria with the next freight.

I spoke with the seller of the brooch and it's been sent. I'll speak with the freighter today and get the location.

About spill over cash from your order, the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) is the go-to. Please, mail her.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
gadafi101:

So wat happens now? Coz the whole essence of expedited shipping is defeated. The clothing and laptop wer my main priority.

So is it that it will come the next freight? Nd wen will that be? I'm in lagos already.

Hi Gadafi101,
Sorry about that.

The products will come with the next freight.

The refund on the Expedited Freight (Walmart) you got wasn't from Walmart but from Specuit Cargo as courtesy. Unfortunately, we can't extend same courtesy to the rest by processing refunds on the rest.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
elujoba:
Where is your US office I might want to pick up some items too. I will send the link to your mail soon.

Thanks for your prompt response

Hi Elujoba,

Specuit Cargo (USA) is located in Marietta, Georgia.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by juniorevan(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Alright, Juniorevan.
I'll update you before the end of today.

Thanks,
Maureen A.

been Waiting for updates and not getting any, what do you want me to tell my clients? Please try and give real time updates of delays or successes so that i can brief my clients same. Thanks... Still waiting
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Gadafi101,
Sorry about that.

The products will come with the next freight.

The refund on the Expedited Freight (Walmart) you got wasn't from Walmart but from Specuit Cargo as courtesy. Unfortunately, we can't extend same courtesy to the rest by processing refunds on the rest.

Thanks.

OK. Thanks for the refund. I received the alert for it early this morning. Also, in December last yr, u mentioned that by now, u wuld hv made proper arrangements for courier of my products from ur lagos office to Accra Ghana. Pls has that arrangement been made?

Also, when exactly is the date for the next USA freight?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
juniorevan:

been Waiting for updates and not getting any, what do you want me to tell my clients? Please try and give real time updates of delays or successes so that i can brief my clients same. Thanks... Still waiting

Hi JunioRevan,

Sorry she took time in updating you. The challenge is with the batteries getting to Specuit Cargo (China) on the 13th latest, else they can't be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria because on the Chinese side, work ends on the 14th to increase on the 1st of March.

Nevertheless, I'll keep you updated as your order progresses.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dayo23(f): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Dayo23,

Craigslist is still functional. Kindly use mobile to access Craigslist. If you still run into any hitch, type a reply to this and I'll find a solution for you.

Thanks.
yes, it opening now, pls do you cover all state in the US? Craiglist covers almost all the state, which once do u cover
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1: $3.99
Product 2: $7.95
Product 3: $170

Total Products Cost: $181.94
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $12.99
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $25
Crating Fee: $10

Sub-Total: $281.93
Discount: -$5.00

TOTAL: $276.93 (N56,770)

Thanks.

Oga Bizbloke this is the invoice for the AVIC-D3 and 2 tiny items which are glasses and iPhone rubber case... So please check again when you said I didn't pay for express freight
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
gadafi101:

OK. Thanks for the refund. I received the alert for it early this morning. Also, in December last yr, u mentioned that by now, u wuld hv made proper arrangements for courier of my products from ur lagos office to Accra Ghana. Pls has that arrangement been made?

Also, when exactly is the date for the next USA freight?

You're welcome, Gadafi101.

Yes, that's alright now and if you need that, do let the Delivery Team know.

23rd February.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
dayo23:
yes, it opening now, pls do you cover all state in the US? Craiglist covers almost all the state, which once do u cover

Hi Dayo23,

I'm glad it works now. No, for Craigslist orders which involves physical pick up, we're restricted to Marietta, Georgia; please, limit your search to same location.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
donj2005:

Oga Bizbloke this is the invoice for the AVIC-D3 and 2 tiny items which are glasses and iPhone rubber case... So please check again when you said I didn't pay for express freight

Hi Donj2005,

You must've misunderstood me. Kindly read my post again. I never mentioned you not paying for Express Freight. Here's part of my post: '...We don't dispatch by Normal Freight if a client pays for Express Freight.'

I hope that's clear now.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Gadafi101.

Yes, that's alright now and if you need that, do let the Delivery Team know.

23rd February.

Thanks.

OK. Then once the remaining items arrive, il hv the delivery team courier them to Accra.

I trust and believe that all my remaining items will meet up with that 23rd freight?

Tnx.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
gadafi101:

OK. Then once the remaining items arrive, il hv the delivery team courier them to Accra.

I trust and believe that all my remaining items will meet up with that 23rd freight?

Tnx.

Hi Gadafi101,

Yes, sure, they will.

Cheers and thanks for understanding.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MOBBDEEP: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi MobbDeep,

If I'm not wrong, I can see 4 items from the attached picture. I need the specific link for each item or you mail the Procurement Team (Preorder@specuitcargo.com) with your login details on Bimmer Zone.

Thanks.

Sir, I built that order so that you can have an idea of the things I want to purchase.
Placing order is quite easy & straight forward.
Just navigate your way around the classes of options offered and build up your order.
Place my own order side by side to know what you will select.
Your order must be exactly same as mine at the end of the ordering.
Pay attention & special care to the description & details of each item.
Also, kindly take note the number/quantity of each items.

I'm yet to register on the site.
But I don't think you need any special requirements to register there.
And you don't need to register before you can place order.
The goods are shipped freely to you if within USA

Meanwhile, I have more than 4 items on that list.
These includes:
*Spark plugs
*Air Filter
*Oil Filter
*Diagnostic Machine
*Cabin Filter
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
sleektangaralle:

About the lambo door gas shock that the seller didnt respond(aliexpress).You've given me this invoice before that for same item on ebay.

So i want you to buy this from ebay and i will top up the amount to make it #15,370.

I opted for the aliexpress item cos its cheaper but it seem the seller wasnt for real.

Thanks.

Bizbloke,

How about this?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
MOBBDEEP:

Sir, I built that order so that you can have an idea of the things I want to purchase.
Placing order is quite easy & straight forward.
Just navigate your way around the classes of options offered and build up your order.
Place my own order side by side to know what you will select.
Your order must be exactly same as mine at the end of the ordering.
Pay attention & special care to the description & details of each item.
Also, kindly take note the number/quantity of each items.

I'm yet to register on the site.
But I don't think you need any special requirements to register there.
And you don't need to register before you can place order.
The goods are shipped freely to you if within USA

Meanwhile, I have more than 4 items on that list.
These includes:
*Spark plugs
*Air Filter
*Oil Filter
*Diagnostic Machine
*Cabin Filter

Hi MobbDeep,

You don't quite understand me. For instance, this is an eBay link to a Q10 phone: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Q10-16GB-Black-AT-T-Smartphone-/201279836941?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2edd36930d instead of just http://www.ebay.com which is similar to www.bimmerzone.com provided by you.

Still on the above paragraph, here's a direct link to a BMW Ignition Coil on www.bimmerzone.com: http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-12131748018.html

Kindly click on each one of those products in your picture, then copy the link in the address bar. However, if you can't do this, I'll use an image enhancer to get the info I need, then I'll post the links here for you to verify.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
sleektangaralle:

Bizbloke,

How about this?

Hi SleekTangaralle,

This is fine. Kindly proceed. I wanted suggesting same to you.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by MOBBDEEP: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi MobbDeep,

You don't quite understand me. For instance, this is an eBay link to a Q10 phone: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Q10-16GB-Black-AT-T-Smartphone-/201279836941?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2edd36930d instead of just http://www.ebay.com which is similar to www.bimmerzone.com provided by you.

Still on the above paragraph, here's a direct link to a BMW Ignition Coil on www.bimmerzone.com: http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-12131748018.html

Kindly click on each one of those products in your picture, then copy the link in the address bar. However, if you can't do this, I'll use an image enhancer to get the info I need, then I'll post the links here for you to verify.

Thanks.

I see.
I will try & do that Sir

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/AEN-SP02.html ( 1 ) and with no for Maserati option.

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-13721744869-MAHLE.html ( 3 )

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-11427512300-MANN.html ( 3 )

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/NGK-BKR6EQUP.html ( 6 in a pack )

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-64319216590.html ( 1 )

Meanwhile, I hope you are making all the order as one & you won't instead be billing per each item Sir?
And they ship freely within USA.
And there is no tax.

I'm awaiting your response
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mucokey(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xij38580: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | DISPATCHED TO LAGOS, NIGERIA[/size]
MikkyPhp,
Puma Esito Finale I Kids Soccer Cleats.

Xij38580,
Caravelle by Bulova Women's Watch.

Gadafi101,
Galaxy Note 4 Case.
Ableconn HDMI2VGAD Active HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter Dongle.
PLEMO Nylon Lycra Fabric 14 Inch Laptop / Notebook Computer Case (Red).
AmazonBasics High-Speed Hdmi Cable.
JETech® iPad Case.
Anker® Astro E7 Ultra-High Capacity 25600mAh Power Bank.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector.
GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter.
Converse (From FootLocker).

Freight will arrive, be cleared and picked up by the Delivery Team today. You can pick up from 9am on Wednesday morning.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Thanks please lets know when its been cleared.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi SleekTangaralle,

This is fine. Kindly proceed. I wanted suggesting same to you.

Cheers.

Ok so i'll complete the amount and let you know.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ylordy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
how much will it cost me to ship 110kg goods from China to Nigeria and how much will courier service cost from lag to anambra. need reply asap please.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elujoba: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Elujoba,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo!

Alright.
Kindly post the link(s) of the product(s) here or send the link(s) to Preorder@specuitcargo.com and an invoice would be created for you, afterwhich, we'll proceed with your order.

Thanks,
Maureen A.

I sent a mail since afternoon, and I'm still waiting for a reply. Pls help me work on it thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Hi Bizbloke, Specuitcargo

What about my item from the US Schmersal AES1135 i havent heard from you what is the current situation.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2015
MOBBDEEP:

I see.
I will try & do that Sir

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/AEN-SP02.html ( 1 ) and with no for Maserati option.

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-13721744869-MAHLE.html ( 3 )

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-11427512300-MANN.html ( 3 )

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/NGK-BKR6EQUP.html ( 6 in a pack )

http://www.bimmerzone.com/product/PRT-64319216590.html ( 1 )

Meanwhile, I hope you are making all the order as one & you won't instead be billing per each item Sir?
And they ship freely within USA.
And there is no tax.

I'm awaiting your response

Alright, MOBBDEEP.
But, I believe you're aware that our service charges($5) is per item while Freight fee($13) is per kilogram(this only applies to products that are not on flat rate). Meanwhile, an invoice would be created for you today.

Thanks and Good morning.

Maureen A.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Asolukah:
Hi Bizbloke, Specuitcargo

What about my item from the US Schmersal AES1135 i havent heard from you what is the current situation.

Thanks.

Hi Asolukah,

It hasn't arrived Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2015
elujoba:

I sent a mail since afternoon, and I'm still waiting for a reply. Pls help me work on it thanks

Hi Elujoba,

Your mail was replied @ midnight.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2015
sleektangaralle:

Ok so i'll complete the amount and let you know.

Alright, SleekTangaralle. That's fine.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2015
ylordy:
how much will it cost me to ship 110kg goods from China to Nigeria and how much will courier service cost from lag to anambra. need reply asap please.

Hi Ylordy,

I'd love to create an invoice for you. Kindly provide answers to these:
1) What's the mode of freight - Express or Normal?
2) Have you bought these products that are 110kg in total already?
3) What are the items/products description?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2015
xij38580:

Thanks please lets know when its been cleared.

Hi Xij38580,

Sure, I'll let you know. I'm awaiting feedback from the Delivery Team.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Mucokey:
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=131426014589&emvAD=360x640&sv=Laptop&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

@Bizbloke

Hi Mucokey,

I've replied you via mail - about 5 hours ago.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.