Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011035 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodnuel: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hi Bizbloke

How much will make this stuff mine?

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=301568325024&emvAD=480x494&sv=htc%20desire%20816&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
How much/how long to get this?

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32237433598.html

How has business been?
Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
BizBloke:

[size=13pt]ARRIVED LAGOS, NIGERIA[/size]
Products have been picked up by the Delivery Team.

I'll upload pictures tomorrow. Kindly proceed to the office for pick up from 11am or call 01 4542 864.

Three cheers.

I would appreciate if its despatched to bauchi immediately as with my previos purchase, thanks.

yes mail sent to delivery.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2015
fashrola:
BizBloke u really doing a great job here grin... What I really like about your services is ur dedicated customer services

Like you got a dedicated service for delivery, pre-order, accounts etc. Which makes everything easier... Keep it up!!!

Looking forward to doing more business with you...

And Taiwo KBM is coming over to pick up my item today, and I have sent an email to that effect... please give him your full cooperation

Thanks
Four Cheers!!!

smiley

The team is glad and appreciates your kind-hearted compliments.

We're looking towards you being with us as we move to dominate this industry; it's a long ride.

I suppose your products have been picked up, correct?

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2015
junedraza:
Dear Mr.Biz,

Sent email to delivery team day before yesterday. No reply yet. Can you help in this query -

"Every time when my product is available I have issue in picking the items as the driver I use to send to your office is our office driver. Is it possible that you can deliver the available product to my office? My office is in Isolo. Please let me know if it is possible & what will be the delivery charges and how long it will take for to deliver the product"

Hi JuneDraza,

My apology about that. There was a glitch with the Delivery Team's mailing address; it's being worked upon and should be back up by/before 11:59pm.

Per your question, it's very much possible. The Delivery Team will give you the accurate cost tomorrow and the duration, too.

Kindly exercise patience while we get this resolved.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nsonaso(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2015
BizBloke:
[b]Hello, good day.
Specuit Cargo is an indigenous Procurement & Freight Company in Nigeria. We stand in as an intermediary for clients who wish to shop from China, the USA, Dubai and the United Kingdom.

To enable a fast business operation and keep you in the know always, we have different teams:

[size=13pt]Support Team[/size]
For info, complaints and issues, this is the team to get in touch with. You can reach them via Support@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]Accounts Team[/size]
For payments verification/confirmation and/or any money related issue, this is the team to get in touch with immediately. Payments are usually verified within 0-2 hours if the payment comes in immediately.

Mail: Accounts@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]ACCOUNT DETAILS
Specuit Cargo Nigeria Limited
Bank - Zenith Bank
Number - 1013601839[/size]

[size=13pt]Delivery Team[/size]
This team is responsible for all delivery issues from China, the USA, Dubai and the UK; also responsible for intra-state and inter-state delivery in Nigeria.

Mail: Delivery@specuitcargo.com

N.B: These are the major teams but there are other teams drafted to the country of procurement. You'll see them below; please, read on.

[size=13pt]PHONE CONTACT (Monday Through Friday | 9am - 5pm)[/size]
01 4542 864

[size=13pt]OFFICE ADDRESS[/size]
#1 Olu Aboderin Street, Old Punch Estate, Off Mangoro Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

[size=15pt]1.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM CHINA[/size]
Our China route is among the fastest route in this great company and in the entire industry. Due to security concern as regards payments, delivery according to stipulated and agreed period of time, there are some websites we recommend and procure from. We'll add more as time goes on and soon as we conduct and verify their reliability by beta testing them.

Recommended Websites
AliExpress
www.aliexpress.com

Alibababa
www.alibaba.com

DHGate
www.dhgate.com

TaoBao
www.taobao.com

MadeInChina
www.madeinchina.com

Chinavasion
www.chinavasion.com

Estimated Time of Arrival (Delivery from Date of Payment)
4-7 days. We've maintained an average of 5 days but 4 days have been achieved severally.

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from China to Nigeria. They take 1-2 days to touch down in Nigeria. Clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is immediate; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

Mail Address
Our order placement forms are going through a redesign to accommodate our new routes: Dubai and the UK. Hence, we currently entertain manual billing. Mail Preorder@specuitcargo.com for an invoice.

RATES (NO HIDDEN CHARGES)
Flat Rates (combo of Freight Fee and Service Charge)
Laptop: $60
Mini Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20

Freight Fee: $13/KG.
Service Charge: $5/Item.

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to $15/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee of $5 or $10 applies.[/size]

The Freight Fee & Service Charge applies to other products without Flat Rates.

[size=15pt]2.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE USA[/size]
Currently, our USA route is one of the fastest in the industry, if not the fastest. There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay
www.ebay.com

Amazon
www.amazon.com

Walmart
www.walmart.com

BestBuy
www.bestbuy.com

TigerDirect
www.tigerdirect.com

NastyGal
www.nastygal.com

Zappos
www.zappos.com

2-14 Non-Business Days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. Freight leaves on a Sunday, arrives the following Monday and is cleared immediately i.e. it takes a day from the USA to Lagos, Nigeria.

Mail Address
Our order placement forms are going through a redesign to accommodate our new routes: Dubai and the UK. Hence, we currently entertain manual billing. Mail Preorder@specuitcargo.com for an invoice.

Laptop: $60
Mini Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Console: $70
Xbox Console: $90

Freight Fee: $13/KG.
Service Charge: $5/Item.

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to $15/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee of $5 or $10 applies.[/size]

[size=15pt]3.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM DUBAI (UAE)[/size]
Dubai is one of the provinces in the United Arab Emirates; it's the second Asian route of ours and it's as fast as China. There are just few websites we recommend and procure from.

Recommended Websites
Souq
www.uae.souq.com

Awok
www.awok.com

Dubizzle
www.dubai.dubizzle.com

Big7G
www.big7g.com

SharafDG
www.sharafdg.com

2 -7 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from Dubai to Nigeria. It takes 1 day to touch down in Nigeria. Clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is immediate; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

Mail Address

Laptop: 225AED
Mini Laptop: 187AED
Tablet: 112AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Console: 262AED
Xbox Console: 336AED

Freight Fee: 50AED/KG.
Service Charge: 20AED/Item.

[size=15pt]4.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE UK[/size]
There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay UK
www.ebay.co.uk

Amazon UK
www.amazon.co.uk

Play
www.play.com

Asos
www.asos.com

Mr Porter
www.mrporter.com

BooHoo
www.boohoo.com

Asda
www.asda.com

Argos
www.argos.co.uk

Tesco
www.tesco.com

Currys
www.currys.co.uk

John Lewis
www.johnlewis.com

Marks and Spencer
www.marksandspencer.com

Next
www.next.com

Debenhams
www.debenhams.com

Phones 4 U
www.phones4u.co.uk

Sainsbury's
www.sainsburys.co.uk

10 -14 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. They take 5 days to touch down in Nigeria and cleared immediately, except there's a challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service - and this rarely occurs.

Mail Address

Laptop: £40
Mini Laptop: £30
Tablet: £20
Phone: £12
PlayStation Console: £45
Xbox Console: £60

Freight Fee: £5/KG.
Service Charge: £3.5/Item.

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to £10/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee of £3 or £6 applies.[/size]

[size=13pt]OTHER PLATFORMS[/size]
You can find us on these platforms:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/specuitcargo

Twitter: @SpecuitCargo

Freebies and giveaways happen on these platforms.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kindly, drop in and post your questions.

My name username is BizBloke and I'll be glad to assist you as fast as possible. Our response time is within 0-12 hours.

Make the right choice. Specuit Cargo cares about you and not just about your pocket. grin cool[/b]
Can you get me this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-6-Colors-Sweet-Heart-Ladies-Cow-Leather-watch-Women-Bracelet-Dress-watch-Hours-Free/1247462402.html or http://www.aliexpress.com/item/XR357/1886331518.html or http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Fashion-Women-Watch-Punk-Style-Golden-Chain-Pocker-Multilayer-Leather-Quartz-Dress-Watch-Women-Lady/1962310232.html before Easter (if yes what are the prices?)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2015
BizBloke:

smiley

We're looking towards you being with us as we move to dominate this industry; it's a long ride.

Three cheers.

You responded but didn't ans me request? I guess it was an oversight.

emrino:

How has business been?
Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Goodnuel:
Hi Bizbloke

How much will make this stuff mine?

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=301568325024&emvAD=480x494&sv=htc%20desire%20816&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

Hi GoodNuel,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $159.99

Local Freight Fee (eBay): $5.00
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $184.99
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $184.99 (N40,698)

This price will get it to Lagos, Nigeria for you.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2015
emrino:

How has business been?
Cheers.

Hi Emrino,
Business has been fine. Good to read from you. Trust you're safe and sound? smiley

That wasn't an oversight. Sorry you thought so; I was working on GoodNuel's invoice.

Product Cost: $124

Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $155

TOTAL: $155 (N34,100)

It'll get to Lagos, Nigeria 3-4 days from date of receipt @ Specuit Cargo (China).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2015
Yeah Taiwo from KBM did the pick up for me
BizBloke:

smiley

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Telfax(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Bizbloke drop ur whatsapp number pls, u can pm if u like
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Emrino,
Business has been fine. Good to read from you. Trust you're safe and sound? smiley

That wasn't an oversight. Sorry you thought so; I was working on GoodNuel's invoice.

Product Cost: $124

Freight Fee: $26

Sub-Total: $155

TOTAL: $155 (N34,100)

It'll get to Lagos, Nigeria 3-4 days from date of receipt @ Specuit Cargo (China).

Thanks.

Dollar N220?? shocked
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
fashrola:
Yeah Taiwo from KBM did the pick up for me

Alright, Fashrola. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Telfax:
Bizbloke drop ur whatsapp number pls, u can pm if u like

Hi Telfax,

Currently, we don't do Whatsapp. We're working on that though.

Please, mail the Procurement Team (Preorder@specuitcargo.com) and I'll handle your request.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
emrino:

Dollar N220?? shocked

Hi Emrino,

N226 in the market; N220 @ Specuit Cargo.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
sleektangaralle:

I would appreciate if its despatched to bauchi immediately as with my previos purchase, thanks.

yes mail sent to delivery.

Biz,

No response yet from your delivery team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
@bizbloke i have been making some enquires from you lately and i appreciate your work.

1.how fast and much will you use to ship wristwatches from Amazon to Nigeria let say my item arrives in your US office in 48hrs.

2. Let's say i can't come to your office can you ship it to my customer address, how much and how fast will that be done. i need all this to be done with an express courier service (DHL)
THANKS.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
sleektangaralle:

Biz,

No response yet from your delivery team.

Hi SleekTangaralle,

There's a glitch with the Delivery Team's mailing address but it will be back up in 35 minutes. This is why you've not gotten a reply.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
@bizbloke i have been making some enquires from you lately and i appreciate your work.

1.how fast and much will you use to ship wristwatches from Amazon to Nigeria let say my item arrives in your US office in 48hrs.

2. Let's say i can't come to your office can you ship it to my customer address, how much and how fast will that be done. i need all this to be done with an express courier service (DHL)
THANKS.

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,

You're welcome.

1. a) How fast? This depends on the available freight at the point of arrival. Express Freight from the USA takes 2-3 days to be available for pick up at our head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Best case scenario: your wristwatches arrive on the date of dispatch.

b) How much? I'd love to specific with this but I need the exact quantity from you.

2. a) As explained above, how much depends on the quantity; how much also depends on the location.

b) How fast? DHL is pretty fast once collation has been done and should deliver within 48 hours after they must've collated your products. Please, note that the exact duration can only be verified by DHL as she's a third-party that operates outside/without interference from Specuit Cargo.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=15pt]GOT A PROBLEM WITH $5/ITEM SERVICE CHARGE? PAY $3 INSTEAD!!![/size]
Yes, that's for real.

From tonight, whenever you buy [size=13pt]5 - 49 items, you automatically pay $3/item Service Charge[/size] instead of the previous $5/item Service Charge.

That's [size=13pt]40% OFF![/size] We charge you less but we don't serve you less because true service is why we're here.

I know you must be asking, 'BizBloke, what happens if I buy 50 items and above or a Flat Rate product or a product in the FRaM category?'

I won't tell you that tonight but in a separate post tomorrow, I'll reveal to you some changes you should be expecting in/from Specuit Cargo in Quarter 2 (April - June) of this year. You'll be wow'd!

P.S: This is still on beta test and based on feedback from you, we'll keep improving on it.

Good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Hi JuneDraza,

This is to notify you that the product in your order has successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA):
- Shibari Triton Spray.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,

You're welcome.

1. a) How fast? This depends on the available freight at the point of arrival. Express Freight from the USA takes 2-3 days to be available for pick up at our head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Best case scenario: your wristwatches arrive on the date of dispatch.

b) How much? I'd love to specific with this but I need the exact quantity from you.

2. a) As explained above, how much depends on the quantity; how much also depends on the location.

b) How fast? DHL is pretty fast once collation has been done and should deliver within 48 hours after they must've collated your products. Please, note that the exact duration can only be verified by DHL as she's a third-party that operates outside/without interference from Specuit Cargo.

Thanks.
just one, up to 5 times or more daily, and you said " This depends on the freight available at the time of arrival" do you have a time for different fright.pls clarify me.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nsonaso(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Nsonaso,

Yes, we can. Please, state the quantity you need.

Cheers.
I just need one piece for each
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodnuel: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi GoodNuel,

Product Cost: $159.99

Local Freight Fee (eBay): $5.00
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $184.99

TOTAL: $184.99 (N40,698)

This price will get it to Lagos, Nigeria for you.

Cheers.
Ohk... That's higher than what I budgeted. Will look again.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dear Mr Biz,

How I can use your I pay you ship service? Can you please brief me about this?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi DjayBaba,

Product Cost: $30.67

Freight Fee: $13

Sub-Total: $48.67

TOTAL: $48.67 (N10,707)

Thanks.

Hi Biz,
Money transferred. Kindly confirm n proceed with d purchase.

NB
Only 2 days left on the offer, kindly expedite action.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hello bizbloke. How have you been? I wanna ask how can I get my Nike shirt down to akure? I hope you still have the item.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
youngbilly1:
Hello bizbloke. How have you been? I wanna ask how can I get my Nike shirt down to akure? I hope you still have the item.

Hi YoungBilly1,
I've been fine. Trust you've been, too.

Please, mail the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) for the courier procedure from Lagos, Nigeria to Akure, Ondo.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
djaybaba:

Hi Biz,
Money transferred. Kindly confirm n proceed with d purchase.

NB
Only 2 days left on the offer, kindly expedite action.

Hi DjayBaba,

Thanks. Please, mail the Accounts Team with the details of your payment.

Soon as it's confirmed, purchase will be concluded tomorrow morning.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
junedraza:
Dear Mr Biz,

How I can use your I pay you ship service? Can you please brief me about this?

Hi JuneDraza,

All you need do is purchase (after requesting our address) and send to Specuit Cargo (China/USA/UAE/UK). The Service Charge remains the same though.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.