Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,858 members, 7,866,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1022261 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Opeyemi5:
long time boss.wen is ur next shipment from usa

Hi Opeyemi5,
Long time. Hope you're good?

I'm yet to confirm that. When I do, you'll know.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Nemie:

please can you give me a quote for this www.etotalk.com/lenovo-k3-note_p8204.html or www.2lenovo.com/lenovo-mobile-phone/k-series-phones/lenovo-lemo-k3-note.html

Hi Nemie,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

I'll look through this site and get back to you.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2015
donj2005:
Oga Bizbloke one pair of shoe isn't on the list of items... The Givenchy sneakers... Please I need update on that or did it miss the freight?

Donj2005,

Yes, it missed the last freight but it'll come in. All's well.

The seller hasn't accepted the $95 offer. What do you advise we do?

The cap (China route) has been purchased but the seller said she can't get white. What do you advise we do?

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2015
[size=15pt]IMPORTANT![/size]
Due to the public holiday, the office will be open for half a day.

Work for today will end by 12pm.

If you've products to pick up, please, do so within the next 2 hours.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]IMPORTANT![/size]
Due to the public holiday, the office will be open for half a day.

Work for today will end by 12pm.

If you've products to pick up, please, do so within the next 2 hours.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Payment of N65,566 confirmed by the Accounts Team.

All products purchased.

Cheers.
Hi Bizbloke, when is it shipping to Nigeria?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,
Long time. Hope you're good?

I'm yet to confirm that. When I do, you'll know.

Thanks.
ok no problem.i think I ave a fone coming to ur address usa.i will get d tracking details from d guy soon.but can't pay in bank till monday.for shipping
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by flowsamuels(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hy boss... Pls I need your Uk details so as to send some items to you. I will need your UNITED KINGDOM's ... ADDRESS, ADRESS 2, TOWN, COUNTY. POSTCODE. And UK NUMBER.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Donj2005,

Yes, it missed the last freight but it'll come in. All's well.

The seller hasn't accepted the $95 offer. What do you advise we do?

The cap (China route) has been purchased but the seller said she can't get white. What do you advise we do?

Cheers.

If Beige is available go with beige... or something close to white. The $95 offer was it rejected?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nemie: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Nemie,

Cheers.
thanks, glad to be here
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, TechMart.

Cheers.

I'm waiting Mr bizbloke
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
donj2005:

If Beige is available go with beige... or something close to white. The $95 offer was it rejected?

Alright, Donj2005.

I'll look for biege or a colour similar to white soon as I get home tonight.

There's been no reply at all from the seller.

Your laptop will arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) on the 14th.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nemie:

thanks, glad to be here

You're welcome, Nemie. You'll get response from me tonight.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
techmart:

I'm waiting Mr bizbloke

TechMart,

You'll get feedback from me tonight.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikkyphp:

Hi Bizbloke, when is it shipping to Nigeria?

Hi MikkyPhp,

I have to match up the arrival dates @ Specuit Cargo (USA) to the next freight i.e. when the products arrive.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Opeyemi5:
ok no problem.i think I ave a fone coming to ur address usa.i will get d tracking details from d guy soon.but can't pay in bank till monday.for shipping

Alright, Opeyemi5. Do send the tracking details soon as you receive them from the guy.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
flowsamuels:
Hy boss... Pls I need your Uk details so as to send some items to you. I will need your UNITED KINGDOM's ... ADDRESS, ADRESS 2, TOWN, COUNTY. POSTCODE. And UK NUMBER.

Hi FlowSamuels,

Alright, please, specify the product(s) and the quantity so that I can create an invoice for you.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by flowsamuels(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi FlowSamuels,

Alright, please, specify the product(s) and the quantity so that I can create an invoice for you.

Cheers.
boss give the details I asked of,I hav few mins to claim this offer,when its been forwarded to your warehause you prepare the invoice... Just gimme wht I askd of.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please give me invoice for this http://m.ebay.com/itm/271825575962?nav=SEARCH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
flowsamuels:
boss give the details I asked of,I hav few mins to claim this offer,when its been forwarded to your warehause you prepare the invoice... Just gimme wht I askd of.

Hi FlowSamuels,

Sent it to you over an hour and 33 minutes ago.

Sorry if that sounded somewhat to you; that's how we operate. Nevertheless!

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, Opeyemi5. Do send the tracking details soon as you receive them from the guy.

Cheers.
ok boss

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
ezex:
Please give me invoice for this http://m.ebay.com/itm/271825575962?nav=SEARCH

Hi Ezex,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $14.81

Local Freight Fee (eBay): $56.39
Freight Fee: $39
Service Charge: $5
Crating Fee: $10

Sub-Total: $125.20
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $125.20 (N26,920)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Nemie,

Cheers.

Hi Nemie,

We can proceed. Here goes:
Product Cost: $188.93 (this price includes the accessories coming with the phone)

Local Freight Fee (EtoTalk): $19.99
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $15

Sub-Total: $223.92

TOTAL: $223.92 (N48,143)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, TechMart.

Cheers.

Alright, TechMart. We'll kindly try them.

Product 1: $24.33
Product 2: $16.67
Product 3: $26.90
Product 4: $12.00
Product 5: $14.33

Total Products Cost: $94.23
Local Freight Fee (SheInside): $12.90
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $148.13

TOTAL: $148.13 (N31,848)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Donj2005,

Dandy Loafers successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (China) yesterday. They were to be freighted yesterday but we had to halt that because the seller of the Givenchy sneakers informed the Procurement Team that they would arrive Specuit Cargo (China) today.

Both pairs will be freighted to Lagos, Nigeria today and you'll pick all your sneakers and shoes on the same day - Tuesday.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, Donj2005.

I'll look for biege or a colour similar to white soon as I get home tonight.

There's been no reply at all from the seller.

Your laptop will arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) on the 14th.

Thanks.

Biege purchased.

I'll give an update of your invoice (and the balance, if there is) tomorrow or Sunday evening.

P.S: We have just 28 hours left for the external hard disk. What do you advise?

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi MikkyPhp,

I have to match up the arrival dates @ Specuit Cargo (USA) to the next freight i.e. when the products arrive.

Cheers.

Dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA) and scheduled to arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) between the 8th and the 13th.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nemie: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Nemie,

We can proceed. Here goes:
Product Cost: $188.93 (this price includes the accessories coming with the phone)

Local Freight Fee (EtoTalk): $19.99
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $15

Sub-Total: $223.92

TOTAL: $223.92 (N48,143)

Thanks.

what about on this link hotmid.com/lenovo-k3-note-k30-t5-mtk-mt6752-octa-core-1-7-ghz-dual-sim-5-5-inch-fhd-ips-android-mobile-phone.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 1:05am On Apr 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi JuneDraza,

Product 1: $77.90
Product 2: $45.00
Product 3: $4.69

Total Products Cost: $127.59
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $155.59

TOTAL: $155.59 (N33,452)

Thanks.

Thanks. Please give me quote for this also :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PCFH1S2/ref=pd_aw_sbs_4?pi=AC_SX230_QL60#

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.