Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1013921 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ceasare: 2:38pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
ceasare:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1050W-new-Commercial-Cotton-Candy-Machine-Kit-Pink-Electric-Floss-Maker-Vendor-/331551454268?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d3201b43c

let me knw
cost of this

Hi Ceasare,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (EXPRESS FREIGHT)[/size]
Product Cost: $100

Freight Fee: $221
Service Charge: $15
Crating Fee: $10.00

Sub-Total: $346
Discount: -$5.00

TOTAL: $341 (N73,997)

[size=13pt]INVOICE (NORMAL FREIGHT)[/size]

Freight Fee: $170

Sub-Total: $295

TOTAL: $290 (N62,930)

Thanks.

P.S: What about the product in the first link - still need an invoice on that?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
Jendy36,

Not 1CBM. Within the range of 1.7CBM-2CBM. Kindly advise on how to proceed.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by coolluk(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi CoolLuk,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $12.04

Freight Fee: $13.00 FREE!!!
Service Charge: $5.00

Sub-Total: $30.04
Discount: -$13.00

TOTAL: $17.04 (N3,698)

Thanks.

Thanks
How do i go about payment and how many days till it gets here after payment
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
coolluk:

Thanks
How do i go about payment and how many days till it gets here after payment

You're welcome, CoolLuk.

Please, mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for our account details. You'll get it within 10 seconds. Or, better still, check the first post on this thread, you'll see our account details there.

It will come with the next freight scheduled for the last week of this month.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ceasare: 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
it was because of the price of the one on the first link i gave earlier on thats why i decide to search for a more cheaper one.

i dont get this why the shipping has to be 221dollars when the product it self is just 100 and the seller said shipping is free worldwide pls clarify.

thnks

BizBloke:

Hi Ceasare,
[size=13pt]INVOICE (EXPRESS FREIGHT)[/size]
Freight Fee: $221
Sub-Total: $346
TOTAL: $341 (N73,997)
[size=13pt]INVOICE (NORMAL FREIGHT)[/size]
Freight Fee: $170
Sub-Total: $295
TOTAL: $290 (N62,930)
Thanks.
P.S: What about the product in the first link - still need an invoice on that?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by coolluk(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
BizBloke:

You're welcome, CoolLuk.

Please, mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for our account details. You'll get it within 10 seconds. Or, better still, check the first post on this thread, you'll see our account details there.

It will come with the next freight scheduled for the last week of this month.

Thanks.

i will be doing an online transfer, after that what next?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2015
ceasare:
it was because of the price of the one on the first link i gave earlier on thats why i decide to search for a more cheaper one.

i dont get this why the shipping has to be 221dollars when the product it self is just 100 and the seller said shipping is free worldwide pls clarify.

thnks

[b]Alright, Ceasare.
Since that's the case, what happens to the product in the second link?

a) About why the Freight Fee has to be $221, that's because the device weighs 17kg; if you've a contrary weight value, do let me know.

Here's another example: if a used printing machine weighing 30kg costs $50 (whether a Buy It Now or Won On Bid), the Freight Fee (Express) would be $390 irrespective of the Product Cost involved.

b) 'Free Shipping' Worldwide doesn't apply @ Specuit Cargo simply because your product will be sent to Specuit Cargo (USA) or any Specuit Cargo office in the four countries we operate in, as the case may be before it's dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria.

Additionally, 'Free Shipping' isn't free: There's a) Speed to worry about. b) Customs clearance to worry about, ultimately.

c) I included an invoice for Normal Freight. If $221 doesn't currently cut it for you, you may choose to opt for $170 for Normal Freight.

I hope I was able to clarify, provide answers to your questions and an alternate solution. If you've got more, kindly ask away.

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2015
coolluk:

i will be doing an online transfer, after that what next?

Hi CoolLuk,

Right after that, kindly send the following details to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for confirmation:
a) Full Names.
b) Username.
c) Amount Paid.
d) Teller Number.
e) Date Payment Was Made.
f) A Copy of the Invoice for this Order.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by coolluk(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi CoolLuk,

Right after that, kindly send the following details to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for confirmation:
a) Full Names.
b) Username.
c) Amount Paid.
d) Teller Number.
e) Date Payment Was Made.
f) A Copy of the Invoice for this Order.

Cheers.

online payment doesn't have teller number and which invoice are we talking about??
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
coolluk:

online payment doesn't have teller number and which invoice are we talking about??

Hi CoolLuk,

Kindly neglect the teller number. The invoice I created for you here on Nairaland.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by coolluk(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi CoolLuk,

Kindly neglect the teller number. The invoice I created for you here on Nairaland.

Thanks.

oh kay, cool

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
coolluk:

oh kay, cool

smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Bloodstream: 5:34pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2015
Bloodstream:
http://m.alibaba.com/product/115213438/hCG-Drops-Wholesale-and-Private-Label.html

Asap sir.
I need the 12 pieces.

Hi BloodStream,

I'd love to create an invoice for you right now but the seller isn't online at the moment. I'll get back to you with an invoice tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2015
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | EXPRESS | ARRIVED LAGOS, NIGERIA & AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
The following products have arrived Lagos, Nigeria, been cleared & are available for pick up.
Alex L.,
Samsung Galaxy S6.

Senoreetah,
BlackBerry Z10.

Ehuatamuigunisi,
BlackBerry Z30 (3pcs).

Lazinny,
HTC One.

Rotimi,
Samsung S5.
Samsung Note Edge.

JuneDraza,
MacBook Pro.
Apple TV.
IVisor MacBook Pro Screen Protector.
Kuzy MacBook Pro Keyboard.
PNY 256GB Memory Cargo.
ZVE Leatherette MacBook Pro.
Complete Acne Treatment Kit.
Organic Jojoba Oil.

Ikenna I.,
LG Optimus G Pro.

Ksslib,
ZeroLemon Samsung Extended Battery.
Rubik's Cube.

Asolukah,
IFM Electronic Diffuse Sensor (2pcs).

Digriz,
OBD 1 & 2 Diagnostic Chip.
USB VW Audi Interface Scan Tool.
Samsung External Hard Drive.

Gadafi101,
Products from Overstock.

Kindly proceed to the office for pick up from 11am tomorrow morning. Or, call 01 4542 864 (9am - 5pm | Monday - Friday).

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2015
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Topleague(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2015
please I had made the payment and the account team has confirmed it. Do I need to send the order details to them or they have it already?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2015
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES II:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
Topleague:
please I had made the payment and the account team has confirmed it. Do I need to send the order details to them or they have it already?

Hi TopLeague,

Nothing to worry about anymore. Just stay back and follow the updates per progress of your order.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2015
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES III:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2015
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES IV:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2015
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES V:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by RotimiBliss: 9:29pm On May 12, 2015
Pls I want to order this item on Amazon,just 1piece. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BQ6KSK4/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1431462166&sr=8-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=m+track Pls wat is the qoute for dis item ? And wen will it be delivered ? Tanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Bloodstream: 6:46am On May 13, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi BloodStream,

I'd love to create an invoice for you right now but the seller isn't online at the moment. I'll get back to you with an invoice tomorrow morning.

Thanks.

OK.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2015
RotimiBliss:
Pls I want to order this item on Amazon,just 1piece. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BQ6KSK4/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1431462166&sr=8-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=m+track Pls wat is the qoute for dis item ? And wen will it be delivered ? Tanks

Hi RotimiBliss,

Product Cost: $79

Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $6.94
Sales Tax (Amazon): $5.15
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $122.09
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $122.09 (N26,494)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2015
Bloodstream:

OK.

Seller still not online, BloodStream.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2015
TopLeague,

N18,586 alert received for eBay order - yesterday.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2015
Shina,

N12,127 alert received yesterday - payment for UK order.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2015
BizBloke:
TopLeague,

N18,586 alert received for eBay order - yesterday.

Thanks.

Purchased:
1) Dell Inspiron 14 Battery.
2) Toshiba Satellite Video Cable.
3) HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14 Keyboard.
4) Dell Inspiron 14z Ultrabook 14'' LCD Front Bezel Cover.
5) Dell Inspiron 14z Laptop Keyboard.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ollyboy009(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2015
ollyboy009:
@Bizbloke, Can i have the qoute for 2 units of this product?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12V-20A-Double-digital-display-adjustable-multifunctional-car-high-power-battery-charger-pulse-charger-repair/32243430125.html
Needed urgntly, thanks!

Hi OllyBoy009,

Product Cost (2pcs): $70.00

Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $106
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $106 (N23,002)

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.