Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1008788 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nne4(f): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2016
BizBloke:

Hi Nne4,

N57. AliBaba? Yes. 1688? Not yet.

Thanks
Thanks grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gambus007(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2016
BizBloke:

Hi Gambus007,

Item 1 is on auction. What's your budget? We'll evaluate your budget in line with your bid, then create an invoice for you. Then, you pay and we proceed with bidding.

For item 2, it's best getting it from the USA.

Cheers

Bid item 1 my is budget 150 to 160dollars for landing cost pls
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2016
nne4:

Thanks grin

You're welcome, Nne4.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2016
gambus007:

Bid item 1 my is budget 150 to 160dollars for landing cost pls

Hi Gambia007,

$190 will be a better auction price; if we win below $190, you'll get the spillover cash.

So at $190, $202 is the total: N75,750. Once you make payment, let me know and we'll begin the bidding process.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gambus007(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2016
BizBloke:

Hi Gambia007,

$190 will be a better auction price; if we win below $190, you'll get the spillover cash.

So at $190, $202 is the total: N75,750. Once you make payment, let me know and we'll begin the bidding process.

Thanks

ok

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]OUT FOR DELIVERY[/size]
NOTE: Please, we've got just a stopover of 10 minutes. If you're not available to receive your package, it'll be returned to Specuit Cargo and to receive it again, you'll pay an extra fee for the cost incurred.

FESTAC, Ojo Barracks, LASU:

2) Asolukah.

Inter-State:
All items will be dispatched tonight/early tomorrow morning.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Hi Biz, i have recieved my items.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shapman: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
BizBloke:

Welcome to Specuit Cargo, Shapman.

I don't know your budget but you can take a look at this link: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_2_12?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=beats+by+dre&sprefix=beats+by+dre%2Caps%2C347

Cheers
Wow Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by izzvic(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hi BizBloke,

My first time doing business with you and I must confess, I'll be coming back soon !!!

Just that you guys don't work on Saturdays which is not at all comfortable for those of us that work fully on weekdays (a good arrangement for us will work) because I came all the way from I.B, waited and waited yesterday as If I was waiting for Jesus before the Dispatcher arrived. And please kindly pick up your calls ASAP, most especially when it's important.)

Summary, It's nice using Specuit Cargo and I'll recommend to anyone. Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hardniola(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
I like the way u quote....ur service is topnotch looking for to doing biz with..... hopefully we got discard too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by showkhunbi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
BizBloke:
NOTE: Please, we've got just a stopover of 10 minutes. If you're not available to receive your package, it'll be returned to Specuit Cargo and to receive it again, you'll pay an extra fee for the cost incurred.

Idimu, Shasha, Ikeja, Lekki:
4) Showkhunbi.

Item received..thanks biz for your unrivalled services

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hardeymijuh: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]DISPATCHED TO SPECUIT CARGO (USA)[/size]
Ademola1333,
Your battery has been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA). When it arrives, I'll let you know.

Processrxtn,
Your Stylus Pen and Battery have been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA). When they arrive, I'll let you know.

Harjeehbaday,
Your Samsung Note 5 has been dispatched to your spouse. Tracking details have been sent to you on WhatsApp.

Thanks Bro. ..Well done

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Asolukah:

Hi Biz, i have recieved my items.

Thanks.

You're always welcome, Asolukah.

Thanks for staying with us. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
shapman:

Wow Thanks!

You're welcome, Shapman. Kindly let me know when you've reached a decision.

Best regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
izzvic:
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32651824299.html?aff_click_id=cb75beace42e470b99ef6943fce4c795-1465510206844-09569-r3FqBayVj&aff_platform=y

Please quote this item for me.

Hi Izzvic,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Item Cost: $266.90

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $12

Sub-Total: $278.90
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $278.90 (N105,982)

P.S: I selected the Standard option for you because you didn't indicate any option. If you'd prefer another option, let me know and I'll adjust your invoice accordingly.

P.P.S: If you're based in Lagos, you've got the option to pick up at our Pick Up Point at Jibowu or have it delivered to your doorstep in Lagos, Nigeria.

P.P.P.S: This item has two days left for this discount price. If you'd like to proceed with your order, your payment has to be made latest tomorrow.

Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Joseph,

Credit Alert of N24,409 for Amazon order received.

Your items have been purchased. You'll be notified once they're dispatched and you'll be kept in the know per order progress.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
aywhy93:
Hi BizBloke,

My first time doing business with you and I must confess, I'll be coming back soon !!!

Just that you guys don't work on Saturdays which is not at all comfortable for those of us that work fully on weekdays (a good arrangement for us will work) because I came all the way from I.B, waited and waited yesterday as If I was waiting for Jesus before the Dispatcher arrived. And please kindly pick up your calls ASAP, most especially when it's important.)

Summary, It's nice using Specuit Cargo and I'll recommend to anyone. Cheers!

Hi Aywhy93,

Thanks for your feedback and patronage.

I've taken note of your complaints/suggestions:
1) Making a saner and effective arrangement for corporate workers who work all week days.

2) Being more responsive to calls almost instantly.

We'll think around number 1 and come up with a solution before the month runs out. Number 2 will be implemented from Monday.

Hope to serve you better soonest.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
hardniola:
I like the way u quote....ur service is topnotch
looking for to doing biz with.....
hopefully we got discard too

Hi Hardniola,

Thanks. smiley I'm looking forward to having you as a client; we'll definitely see how we can work around a discount.

Best regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
showkhunbi:

Item received..thanks biz for your unrivalled services

Thanks for your continual patronage, Showkhunbi. Much appreciation!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
hardeymijuh:

Thanks Bro. ..Well done

You're welcome and thanks, Hardeymijuh. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kingsilly(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2016
BizBloke:

FESTAC, Ojo Barracks, LASU:
3) Kingsilly.

Inter-State:
All items will be dispatched tonight/early tomorrow morning.

Thanks Bizbloke Items Received

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2016
kingsilly:

Thanks Bizbloke Items Received

You're welcome and thanks, Kingsilly.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ikecinho(m): 2:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks,
I have picked up my item.
Can you please check your whatsapp? Sent you an important message
BizBloke:

You're welcome and thanks, Kingsilly.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nelsonB: 5:04am On Aug 08, 2016
http://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_308824.html?wid=21

Good AM pls can I have the invoice to port-harcourt.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mecuzee(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2016
ikecinho:
Thanks,
I have picked up my item.
Can you please check your whatsapp? Sent you an important message

Replied, Ikecinho.

Good morning
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2016
nelsonB:
http://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_308824.html?wid=21

Good AM pls can I have the invoice to port-harcourt.

Hi NelsonB,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Item Cost: $178.89

To Port-Harcourt: N2,500

Sub-Total: $190.89 + N2,500

TOTAL: $190.89 (N71,584) + N2,500 = N74,084

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2016
mecuzee:
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32619835158.html#autostay

Pls quote for 10 pieces!

Hi Mecuzee,

Item Cost (10pcs): $42.50

Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $83.50

TOTAL: $83.50 (N31,313)

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
[size=13pt]ARRIVED SPECUIT CARGO (USA)[/size]
Ademola1333,
1) Your battery has been delivered and received.

Processrxtn,
1) Your Stylus Pen has been delivered and received.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nelsonB: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
BizBloke:

Hi NelsonB,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Item Cost: $178.89

To Port-Harcourt: N2,500

Sub-Total: $190.89 + N2,500

TOTAL: $190.89 (N71,584) + N2,500 = N74,084

Thanks

Thanks for the above will revert soon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
nelsonB:

Thanks for the above will revert soon.

Alright, NelsonB.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Jospeh,

Your items from Amazon: Garmin Fitness Band and Microsoft Surface Pro Screen Protector have been delivered and received at Specuit Cargo (USA).

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.