Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1015116 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by CuteCeo: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2017
Lol we will keep doing business with him. Don't try to soil his name. Someone that does transaction of over 1m, why will he want to spoil all that because of a charger

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bedford101(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2017
BizBloke:
[/color]

Hi Ntin1,

Kindly ask him when his item[s] was/were stolen by us; if he can't back them up with facts - the aforementioned two occasions, then I refuse to address what doesn't exist. He should tell you when and what items they were.

I've managed an inventory of over 4,000 items within the past 10 weeks of which 23 were tablets worth $9,900 [N3.7m-N4m] in value; none missing. Then, a MacBook and a charger was sent. Ask him if I didn't break policy to send him the picture on WhatsApp before sealing up the package and handing it over for dispatch to Warri, Nigeria.

I don't dwell on back and forth. It's a waste of time. So when he insisted it didn't come with the charger after his proxy picked up for him instead of him, that was pretty strange. I informed him the warehouse will be checked - just to make certain that I didn't make a mistake while sealing up. And I did check and nothing. Within those hours of checking, he had concluded I wasn't concerned about his package.

Like I said, I don't dwell on back and forth. So I offered him a replacement just to make certain that whatever happened along the way [[which I'd never find out], whoever took that charger should rest uneasy and make do with it whatever s[he] wishes to], he gets a charger for that laptop. He didn't see reason with that because...inferior.

Next, he claimed there's a ding on the laptop which according to him, "...wasn't there before I purchased...". shocked To which I told him to file a claim against his seller. He complained his N205,000 is hanging and it's setting his business back.

First, there's the charger issue. Second, there's the ding issue. Both cases, unverified. Both cases, I wanted to quickly resolve in the best way possible. Since the ding was an issue, I offered to not hang his funds and asked him to send back his MacBook and we'll refund him his N205,000 within 2 days of receipt [note: the N205,000 represented here was inclusive of the Flat Rate and Local Delivery Fee] but minutes after we offered to have the MacBook back and issue a Cash Back, he insisted we pay him N276,000 for the MacBook. I declined.

If he'd sent back the MacBook, my plan was to auction it here on Nairaland at a start rate of N1/N1,000 less the amount refunded. If it ends at same value, awesome. We don't need the profits for anything. We make enough to be in business than stay looking for abnormal profits.

On another note, he who earlier said the MacBook charger if replaced would be inferior asked for cash for the charger [I'd do well to attach the shot for this]. I declined this request and here's why:
In 2016, we had a mode of packaging which was okay at first but soon as orders for iPhones increased as against when variants of phones were being sent and Ikecinho was the major purchaser of used iPhones at Specuit Cargo, it created problems. I didn't institute a change early enough to forestall an incoming problem: mixing up client's phones. This happened twice. First instance was his; his phone was mistakenly sent to another client and the client's phone was sent to him. He alerted me about this. I asked him to send back the phone [of course, we'll pay the fee to get back the phone]. If memory serves me right, he said it's alright that he's successfully unlocked the phone. He asked that the value of the unlock be sent to his account. We did. That was digital; it's something that can be done over the Internet.

In this case, this is hardware; if he claims inferior can be bought, question was - and still is - how would he get a genuine one in Warri or PH, Nigeria? What's the fact that he just doesn't have the charger already and wants the money for something else?

We've got a Hardware Engineer who doubles as an engineer in aeronautics on advisory role for the company; he can tell a genuine/fake anywhere, anytime. If anything, we can get him a replacement charger that's genuine.

On another note, Xzibukz here ordered a laptop earlier this month; ask him if his laptop got to him. Asolukah ordered 2 items worth over N1m last month; he can post here to say if his items got to him or if we stole an item and delivered the other to him.

And he said I stole his MacBook charger? For what? To make N10,000 or how much? Or to use it? I don't reveal the brand or model of my gadgets but I don't use a MacBook and currently, I don't have any need for it.

If he insists his item[s] was/were stolen by us, he should subpoena Specuit Cargo to court; I'll represent the company. If he doesn't have resources to hire a lawyer, we'll provide a lawyer for him.

If he can't provide facts but insist on posting accusations here and there, then any post made by him on here accusing me of theft will be reported to the Nairaland mods.

Thanks.
To answer to above bolded,
first time you changed my item
sometimes around november 2016, an unlocked iphone purchased with imei sent to me by the buyer, on getting to warri i discovered it was a different iphone bizbloke sent to me, locked at that. I contacted after much verification and explanations he admitted it was a mistake ofcourse he paid for another unlock (it took weeks before i could sell the phone because i had to unlock first)

second encounter you also changed another iphone
This time I recommended a colleague DICKSON (Bizbloke i hope u remembered him) this time i personally purchased the iphone unlocked no Icloud. on getting to warri lo and behold the iphone imei changed again and this time with icloud locked, after much controversies with Dickson, He(Bizbloke later admitted to his Dickson's girlfriend that it was a mix up. Bizbloke I hope you can relate to this.

third encounter with missing item is the Mac book charger first I am not accusing you of beeing responsible for the ding on the laptop, i only told you it was caused by usps, which i showed you a screenshot of insurance claim i opened against usps, but because the laptop is already here in Nigeria I decided to accept it as is.
reacting to the issue of the lost charger you bizbloke sorry to say this but you don't have what it takes to relate with customers and solve issues no matter what it is.
on the day the laptop arrived warri, I was not in town and I asked my twin brother to accompany the client(owner of the laptop) to the park to pick up the laptop, on getting there they opened the package right in front of the driver and found out the charger was not included and my twin called me to inform me, normally i thought maybe during packing he(bizbloke) might have forgot to include it I called him immediately and he said he has to check the warehouse...he never responded again until evening had to contact him again then he was saying hes sure he sent it and if my recipient (my brother and the client) says its not there then he will replce it, and I told him its not about repacing it but hw soon can this be done? and the owner in question is on standby to get his item. i told him how this mix up here and there could affect one's business and he said in that case I can bring back the laptop and he will pay me for it and was quoting the amount $500 i purchased the laptop on ebaywhich amount to about N205,000 excluding shipping, so annoying. since this is how u relate with customers even when you are wrong, ok you will refund the total cost incured to ship the laptop and the proposed amount i billed the client, which is where i mentioned N275,000. you cant just reimburse the cost without my profit. i told him that.
now back to the matter bizbloke u are claiming I have the charger and i am trying to file a claim to obtain money from you, very funny 10,000 worth of charger. you are saying this because of the refund you made to me for exchanging my unlocked iphone the other time.

NOW YOU CLAIM THE CHARGER WAS RECEIVED BY ME, THAT I AM TRYING TO EXTORT FROM YOU, WHICH WHEN THIS ITEM ARRIVED I WASNT IN TOWN RATHER AND I COMMUNICATED THAT TO YOU, THE LAPTOP WAS RECEIVED BY THE DIRECT OWNER WHOM YOUR ACCUSATION NOW POINTS TO.
Bizbloke you will report to the mods on what ground? that I scammed you, or the fact that you didnt send my complete item and you feel i have no right to my opinion? reporting to the mods to banned me? dont you think that statement by you is childish?

you go about mentioning people you have had dealings with those are the ones you haven't had issues with.
THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU FOR DAYS NOW THAT YOU FEEL ADAMANT TO ANSWER IS WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE CHARGER
but it seems this issue will go beYond just an ordinary nairaland thing, you will need to communicate your office address to us, the driver, my twin brother and the owner of the laptop who was at a sight when the package was opened will be coming to lagos to meet with you while I am still away. (ALL EXPENSE WILL BE ON ME I DONT CARE AS LONG A THE TRUTH IS REVEALED) I GUESS THAT SHOULD BE OVER N10,000 YOU ARE CLAIMING I WANT TO EXTORT FROM YOU.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bedford101(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2017
CuteCeo:
Lol we will keep doing business with him. Don't try to soil his name. Someone that does transaction of over 1m, why will he want to spoil all that because of a charger
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER PLEASES YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT HAD A SOUR TRANSACTION WITH HIM.

why will he want to spoil all that because of a charger
YOU SHOULD ADVICE HIM TO ADDRESS THE ISSUES AMICABLY
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by CuteCeo: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2017
bedford101:
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER PLEASES YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT HAD A SOUR TRANSACTION WITH HIM.
YOU SHOULD ADVICE HIM TO ADDRESS THE ISSUES AMICABLY
I'm sure he will. Things like this are sometimes unavoidable. No one is perfect, and he offered to refund if you return the goods. Patience is key.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bedford101(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2017
CuteCeo:

I'm sure he will. Things like this are sometimes unavoidable. No one is perfect, and he offered to refund if you return the goods. Patience is key.
HE DIDNT BUY THE ITEM FOR ME, IPAID FOR THE ITEM MYSELF ON EBAY WHY ASKING ME TO RETURN.?
BRO THE ONLY ISSUE HERE IS THE CHARGER NOT THE LAPTOP, I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH HIM ON THE LAPTOP HE KNOWS THAT.
WHAT I EXPECTED FROM HIM WAS TO CREATE AN AVENUE TO REPLACE THE CHARGER ASAP. HE THOUGHT I WANT TO EXTORT MONEY FROM HIM...(THATS TRUST ISSUES)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2017
bedford101:

To answer to above bolded,
first time you changed my item
sometimes around november 2016, an unlocked iphone purchased with imei sent to me by the buyer, on getting to warri i discovered it was a different iphone bizbloke sent to me, locked at that. I contacted after much verification and explanations he admitted it was a mistake ofcourse he paid for another unlock (it took weeks before i could sell the phone because i had to unlock first)

Addressed already and I won't do an encore on this. Did I ask you to send back this iPhone or not?

bedford101: second encounter you also changed another iphone [/b] This time I recommended a colleague DICKSON (Bizbloke i hope u remembered him) this time i personally purchased the iphone unlocked no Icloud. on getting to warri lo and behold the iphone imei changed again and this time with icloud locked, after much controversies with Dickson, He(Bizbloke later admitted to his Dickson's girlfriend that it was a mix up. Bizbloke I hope you can relate to this.

I remember this. This is Dickson's issue and it became the second time I stole your item?

And to address this issue, I'll contact Ikecinho here because his iPhone was mixed up with this. And Armstrong's too. 3 clients iPhones were mixed up [Dickson's was sent to Armstrong; Armstrong's was sent to Ikecinho and Ikecinho's was sent to Dickson - complicated mess and my fault]. Ikecinho kept contacting me then and I told him all iPhones have been delivered. It was much later that Armstrong contacted to say that the iPhone with him wasn't his.

I'll do well to get the screenshot of his admittance before noon.

bedford101: third encounter with missing item is the Mac book charger first I am not accusing you of beeing responsible for the ding on the laptop, i only told you it was caused by usps, which i showed you a screenshot of insurance claim i opened against usps, but because the laptop is already here in Nigeria I decided to accept it as is.

I'll quote your statement: "...secondly the laptop came with a ding on the edge which wasn't there before I purchased, as we speak I have contacted the seller and sent him the picture he has opened an insurance claim with usps, I just hope the laptop came to your USA office with that dent."

bedford101: reacting to the issue of the lost charger you bizbloke sorry to say this but you don't have what it takes to relate with customers and solve issues no matter what it is.

On this, I'll let facts on and off Nairaland answer you. Good thing is, I'm progress-seeking and as long as this company exists, I'll continue to evolve with it. I will make mistakes and I'll grow from them. I'll take actions and bear the consequences for them. I'm not the BizBloke of '13 or even '16 [my '16 self would've traded words with you when you called me a thief but my '17 self, we don't dwell on lies from you.

bedford101: on the day the laptop arrived warri, I was not in town and I asked my twin brother to accompany the client(owner of the laptop) to the park to pick up the laptop, on getting there they opened the package right in front of the driver and found out the charger was not included and my twin called me to inform me, normally i thought maybe during packing he(bizbloke) might have forgot to include it I called him immediately and he said he has to check the warehouse...he never responded again until evening had to contact him again then he was saying hes sure he sent it and if my recipient (my brother and the client) says its not there then he will replce it, and I told him its not about repacing it but hw soon can this be done? and the owner in question is on standby to get his item. i told him how this mix up here and there could affect one's business and he said in that case I can bring back the laptop and he will pay me for it and was quoting the amount $500 i purchased the laptop on ebaywhich amount to about N205,000 excluding shipping, so annoying. since this is how u relate with customers even when you are wrong, ok you will refund the total cost incured to ship the laptop and the proposed amount i billed the client, which is where i mentioned N275,000. you cant just reimburse the cost without my profit. i told him that.

You can twist this how you like but do note as the screenshot that will follow this indicates, you contacted me at 3:02pm to say, "Laptop came without charger." The pictures followed at 3:14pm because we spoke on phone and I asked you to send me the pictures [just so I make certain that it wasn't unsealed by the driver or anyone else during handover for dispatch. You did send two snapshots at 3:14pm and I replied you at 3:15pm, "I'll go through the warehouse records again."

bedford101: now back to the matter bizbloke u are claiming I have the charger and i am trying to file a claim to obtain money from you, very funny 10,000 worth of charger. you are saying this because of the refund you made to me for exchanging my unlocked iphone the other time.

NOW YOU CLAIM THE CHARGER WAS RECEIVED BY ME, THAT I AM TRYING TO EXTORT FROM YOU, WHICH WHEN THIS ITEM ARRIVED I WASNT IN TOWN RATHER AND I COMMUNICATED THAT TO YOU, THE LAPTOP WAS RECEIVED BY THE DIRECT OWNER WHOM YOUR ACCUSATION NOW POINTS TO.
Bizbloke you will report to the mods on what ground? that I scammed you, or the fact that you didnt send my complete item and you feel i have no right to my opinion? reporting to the mods to banned me? dont you think that statement by you is childish?

I don't have to reply to the above but go ahead with that accusation and see your posts hidden. You can say I misplaced your item and that may be correct but if you say I stole your item without proof, then, I've got a big problem with that.

Whether you term it childish or matured, is entirely up to you.

bedford101: you go about mentioning people you have had dealings with those are the ones you haven't had issues with.
THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU FOR DAYS NOW THAT YOU FEEL ADAMANT TO ANSWER IS WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE CHARGER
but it seems this issue will go beYond just an ordinary nairaland thing, you will need to communicate your office address to us, the driver, my twin brother and the owner of the laptop who was at a sight when the package was opened will be coming to lagos to meet with you while I am still away. (ALL EXPENSE WILL BE ON ME I DONT CARE AS LONG A THE TRUTH IS REVEALED) I GUESS THAT SHOULD BE OVER N10,000 YOU ARE CLAIMING I WANT TO EXTORT FROM YOU.

Oh! Sorry, I've had issues with them too: [ref: Ikecinho whose Samsung was lost in transit - after being confirmed received - by the Freight company; it took a while but I paid him back his funds before the Freight company even refunded us].

But you know why their cases are different? They don't have resentment and they don't lie when they let out their disappointments. Heck! I've disappointed lots of people in the past and I've learned to deal with that. It comes sick with the territory of international trade especially in Nigeria but I don't throw in the towel. It doesn't make less of what I do here.

bedford101: third encounter with missing item is the Mac book charger first I am not accusing you of beeing responsible for the ding on the laptop, i only told you it was caused by usps, which i showed you a screenshot of insurance claim i opened against usps, but because the laptop is already here in Nigeria I decided to accept it as is.

I'll quote your statement: "...secondly the laptop came with a ding on the edge which wasn't there before I purchased, as we speak I have contacted the seller and sent him the picture he has opened an insurance claim with usps, I just hope the laptop came to your USA office with that dent."

bedford101: reacting to the issue of the lost charger you bizbloke sorry to say this but you don't have what it takes to relate with customers and solve issues no matter what it is.

On this, I'll let facts on and off Nairaland answer you. Good thing is, I'm progress-seeking and as long as this company exists, I'll continue to evolve with it. I will make mistakes and I'll grow from them. I'll take actions and bear the consequences for them. I'm not the BizBloke of '13 or even '16 [my '16 self would've traded words with you when you called me a thief but my '17 self, we don't dwell on lies from you.

bedford101: on the day the laptop arrived warri, I was not in town and I asked my twin brother to accompany the client(owner of the laptop) to the park to pick up the laptop, on getting there they opened the package right in front of the driver and found out the charger was not included and my twin called me to inform me, normally i thought maybe during packing he(bizbloke) might have forgot to include it I called him immediately and he said he has to check the warehouse...he never responded again until evening had to contact him again then he was saying hes sure he sent it and if my recipient (my brother and the client) says its not there then he will replce it, and I told him its not about repacing it but hw soon can this be done? and the owner in question is on standby to get his item. i told him how this mix up here and there could affect one's business and he said in that case I can bring back the laptop and he will pay me for it and was quoting the amount $500 i purchased the laptop on ebaywhich amount to about N205,000 excluding shipping, so annoying. since this is how u relate with customers even when you are wrong, ok you will refund the total cost incured to ship the laptop and the proposed amount i billed the client, which is where i mentioned N275,000. you cant just reimburse the cost without my profit. i told him that.

You can twist this how you like but do note as the screenshot that will follow this indicates, you contacted me at 3:02pm to say, "Laptop came without charger." The pictures followed at 3:14pm because we spoke on phone and I asked you to send me the pictures [just so I make certain that it wasn't unsealed by the driver or anyone else during handover for dispatch. You did send two snapshots at 3:14pm and I replied you at 3:15pm, "I'll go through the warehouse records again."

bedford101: now back to the matter bizbloke u are claiming I have the charger and i am trying to file a claim to obtain money from you, very funny 10,000 worth of charger. you are saying this because of the refund you made to me for exchanging my unlocked iphone the other time.

I don't have to reply to the above but go ahead with that accusation and see your posts hidden. You can say I misplaced your item and that may be correct but if you say I stole your item without proof, then, I've got a big problem with that.

Whether you term it childish or matured, is entirely up to you. Best believe, your classification of my action if you dare call me a thief without proof doesn't matter to me or validate what I do or who I am.

bedford101: you go about mentioning people you have had dealings with those are the ones you haven't had issues with.

While you wait for an answer to this, I'd like to kindly inform you that you're not getting any further reply on this apart from the screenshot where I stated you'd get this.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2017
bedford101:
HE DIDNT BUY THE ITEM FOR ME, IPAID FOR THE ITEM MYSELF ON EBAY WHY ASKING ME TO RETURN.?
BRO THE ONLY ISSUE HERE IS THE CHARGER NOT THE LAPTOP, I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH HIM ON THE LAPTOP HE KNOWS THAT.
WHAT I EXPECTED FROM HIM WAS TO CREATE AN AVENUE TO REPLACE THE CHARGER ASAP. HE THOUGHT I WANT TO EXTORT MONEY FROM HIM...(THATS TRUST ISSUES)

I don't know that. I know how you think when it comes to transacting with me. It's played out thrice with your theft accusations.

For instance, if we bought a MacBook charger from any of the dealers on Nairaland or off and have it sent to you, it becomes, "You stole my charger and just brought it out because I raised an alarm," or "You bought an inferior." So I'm sorry, your charger will come with the Freight after Easter.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rockafela(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2017
BizBloke:
[/color]

Hi Ntin1,

Kindly ask him when his item[s] was/were stolen by us; if he can't back them up with facts - the aforementioned two occasions, then I refuse to address what doesn't exist. He should tell you when and what items they were.

I've managed an inventory of over 4,000 items within the past 10 weeks of which 23 were tablets worth $9,900 [N3.7m-N4m] in value; none missing. Then, a MacBook and a charger was sent. Ask him if I didn't break policy to send him the picture on WhatsApp before sealing up the package and handing it over for dispatch to Warri, Nigeria.

I don't dwell on back and forth. It's a waste of time. So when he insisted it didn't come with the charger after his proxy picked up for him instead of him, that was pretty strange. I informed him the warehouse will be checked - just to make certain that I didn't make a mistake while sealing up. And I did check and nothing. Within those hours of checking, he had concluded I wasn't concerned about his package.

Like I said, I don't dwell on back and forth. So I offered him a replacement just to make certain that whatever happened along the way [[which I'd never find out], whoever took that charger should rest uneasy and make do with it whatever s[he] wishes to], he gets a charger for that laptop. He didn't see reason with that because...inferior.

Next, he claimed there's a ding on the laptop which according to him, "...wasn't there before I purchased...". shocked To which I told him to file a claim against his seller. He complained his N205,000 is hanging and it's setting his business back.

First, there's the charger issue. Second, there's the ding issue. Both cases, unverified. Both cases, I wanted to quickly resolve in the best way possible. Since the ding was an issue, I offered to not hang his funds and asked him to send back his MacBook and we'll refund him his N205,000 within 2 days of receipt [note: the N205,000 represented here was inclusive of the Flat Rate and Local Delivery Fee] but minutes after we offered to have the MacBook back and issue a Cash Back, he insisted we pay him N276,000 for the MacBook. I declined.

If he'd sent back the MacBook, my plan was to auction it here on Nairaland at a start rate of N1/N1,000 less the amount refunded. If it ends at same value, awesome. We don't need the profits for anything. We make enough to be in business than stay looking for abnormal profits.

On another note, he who earlier said the MacBook charger if replaced would be inferior asked for cash for the charger [I'd do well to attach the shot for this]. I declined this request and here's why:
In 2016, we had a mode of packaging which was okay at first but soon as orders for iPhones increased as against when variants of phones were being sent and Ikecinho was the major purchaser of used iPhones at Specuit Cargo, it created problems. I didn't institute a change early enough to forestall an incoming problem: mixing up client's phones. This happened twice. First instance was his; his phone was mistakenly sent to another client and the client's phone was sent to him. He alerted me about this. I asked him to send back the phone [of course, we'll pay the fee to get back the phone]. If memory serves me right, he said it's alright that he's successfully unlocked the phone. He asked that the value of the unlock be sent to his account. We did. That was digital; it's something that can be done over the Internet.

In this case, this is hardware; if he claims inferior can be bought, question was - and still is - how would he get a genuine one in Warri or PH, Nigeria? What's the fact that he just doesn't have the charger already and wants the money for something else?

We've got a Hardware Engineer who doubles as an engineer in aeronautics on advisory role for the company; he can tell a genuine/fake anywhere, anytime. If anything, we can get him a replacement charger that's genuine.

On another note, Xzibukz here ordered a laptop earlier this month; ask him if his laptop got to him. Asolukah ordered 2 items worth over N1m last month; he can post here to say if his items got to him or if we stole an item and delivered the other to him.

And he said I stole his MacBook charger? For what? To make N10,000 or how much? Or to use it? I don't reveal the brand or model of my gadgets but I don't use a MacBook and currently, I don't have any need for it.

If he insists his item[s] was/were stolen by us, he should subpoena Specuit Cargo to court; I'll represent the company. If he doesn't have resources to hire a lawyer, we'll provide a lawyer for him.

If he can't provide facts but insist on posting accusations here and there, then
any post made by him on here accusing me of theft will be reported to the Nairaland mods.

Thanks.
you promised to use the mods and that you have done, BUT IT IS VERY PARTIAL TO BAN BEDFORD101 FROM COMMENTING. YOU ASKED TO BRING THIS TO NAIRALAND SAME YOU HAVE ASKED THE MODERATOR TO DISABLE MY HANDLE, ONLY THIS ACT BY YOU PROVES YOU ARE NOT AS INNOCENT AS YOU CLAIMED.
BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO BE BOLD ENOUGH TO SEND ME YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS, LETS TAKE THIS OUT OF NAIRALAND. DONT BE DEPEND ON THE MODERATORS POWER. YOU ARE USING MODERATORS TO BAN ME AFTER MISPLACING MY ITEM WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OF WHEN YOU WILL REPLACE IT.

AND TO THE MODS WHO BANNED ME FROM COMMENTING WITHOUT ASKING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, YOU ARE TAKING SIDE AND BEING PARTIAL ALTHOUGH I WILL NOT BLAME YOU FOR THAT YOU (BIZBLOKE) HAVE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THE MODS.

BIZBLOKE BE BOLD ENOUGH TO SEND ME YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS. I LEAVE NAIARALAND OUT OF THIS ISSUE.
AS AS FOR YOU MODERATOR YOU CAN ALSO BAN THIS ACCOUNT IF YOU SO WISH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2017
rockafela:

you promised to use the mods and that you have done, BUT IT IS VERY PARTIAL TO BAN BEDFORD101 FROM COMMENTING. YOU ASKED TO BRING THIS TO NAIRALAND SAME YOU HAVE ASKED TO MODERATOR TO DISABLE MY HANDLE, ONLY THIS ACT BY YOU PROVES YOU ARE NOT AS INNOCENT AS YOU CLAIMED.
BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO BE BOLD ENOUGH TO SEND ME YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS, LETS TAKE THIS OUT OF NAIRALAND. DONT BE DEPEND ON THE MODERATORS POWER. YOU ARE USING MODERATORS TO BAN ME AFTER MISPLACING MY ITEM WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OF WHEN YOU WILL REPLACE IT.

AND TO THE MODS WHO BANNED ME FROM COMMENTING YOU ARE A COWARD LIKE THE OP

Your comment was offensive. I reported it.

You've got the right to state your complaints. What you don't have the right to do is call me a thief without facts or ask someone to not transact with us based on your say that I'm a thief.

If you can't prove it, I'll keep reporting your posts. If you can prove it, do so here and now. Also, subpoena me to court if I'm a thief [thieves shouldn't be allowed to do business with people; thieves do evil acts in/to the society]. I'd love to see how this plays out in court especially since you've done and you're already hell-bent on slander/libel; I'll ensure you realize the gravity of your statements and the sentences you post and the need for verity before accusations.

Best believe I won't entertain any form of blackmail here. If you find that strange, attempt that accusation one more time.

Good day.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rockafela(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2017
BizBloke:

Your comment was offensive. I reported it.

You've got the right to state your complaints. What you don't have the right to do is call me a thief without facts or ask someone to not transact with us based on your say that I'm a thief.

If you can't prove it, I'll keep reporting your posts. If you can prove it, do so here and now. Also, subpoena me to court if I'm a thief [thieves shouldn't be allowed to do business with people; thieves do evil acts in/to the society]. I'd love to see how this plays out in court especially since you've done and you're already hell-bent on slander/libel.

I won't entertain any form of blackmail here. If you find that strange, attempt that accusation one more time.

Good day.
YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF A THIEF, FIND A POST WHERE I CATEGORICALLY MENTION YOU AS A THIEF.
KEEP USING THE MODS, AND DONT FORGET ALSO TO BAN THIS ACCOUNT.
BUT REMMEBER TO SEND ME YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2017
rockafela:
YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF A THIEF, FIND A POST WHERE I CATEGORICALLY MENTION YOU AS A THIEF.
KEEP USING THE MODS, AND DONT FORGET ALSO TO BAN THIS ACCOUNT.
BUT REMMEBER TO SEND ME YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS.

Hi Rockafela,

You're playing the semantics card now? That's really sad. To jog your memory, here's a quote below.

If others will permit you to call them thieves and go scot free, I won't; it doesn't fly here except you've got concrete proof that I actually stole/sold your items prior now and recently. Like I said, I don't entertain blackmail, not from you and not from anybody - neither do I give it.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2017
bedford101:
when did you communicate date to me in whatsap, oga you are getting on my nerves o I must tell you. You sold off a client's charger out of a package and you are still being adamant on getting him a quick replacement, the client in question is mounting pressure on me on daily basis and I sent you a message on WhatsApp u read and ignore yet u came here to say a date has been communicated to me on WhatsApp when? I told you to get me a quick and genuine replacement asap.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rockafela(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Rockafela,

You're playing the semantics card now? That's really sad. To jog your memory, here's a quote below.

If others will permit you to call them thieves and go scot free, I won't; it doesn't fly here except you've got concrete proof that I actually stole/sold your items prior now and recently. Like I said, I don't entertain blackmail, not from you and not from anybody - neither do I give it.

Best regards.
WHEN YOU MADE YOUR ACCUSATIONS NO ONE BANNED YOU EITHER, BUT WHEN YOU THOUGHT I SPILLED MY MIND OVER YOUR NON READINESS TO RESOLVE YOU FELT I ACCUSED YOU. BUT WHO WILL NOW BAN YOU OVER THE BELOW STATEMENT. WHAT DOES THAT STATEMENT MEANS TO YOU?
What's the fact that he just doesn't have the charger already and wants the money for something else?
YOU BELEIVE YOU HAVE MODERATOR AS A FRIEND SO YOU HAVE POWER TO DO WHAT YOU DEEM FIT
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2017
rockafela:
WHEN YOU MADE YOUR ACCUSATIONS NO ONE BANNED YOU EITHER, BUT WHEN YOU THOUGHT I SPILLED MY MIND OVER YOUR NON READINESS TO RESOLVE YOU FELT I ACCUSED YOU. BUT WILL NOW BAN YOU OVER THE BELOW STATEMENT. WHAT DOES THAT STATEMENT MEANS TO YOU?
[i][/i]

Hi Rockafela,
You can report that post if you wish to; I don't have a personal relationship with any mods here or even many users [perhaps, half a dozen]. I don't mind.

There's a difference between questions and full-blown conclusive statements.

First question addresses your ability to get a genuine charger in Warri or Port Harcourt which when brought into central perspective in comparison with Lagos, holds little or no water. Second question questions if you're not with the charger already and instead chose this avenue for blackmail.

If need be, I'll ask those questions again.

You spilled your mind? Learn to spill it in a civil manner.

I get that you're disappointed, sad and possibly angry. I told you it'll be resolved and we're already in the process [you were notified and will keep getting notified until your replacement charger gets to you] but you decided to do slander/libel which I don't roll with.

Like I said, spill your mind [that's totes acceptable] but the moment you spill aspersions on me, I won't take that lightly. And no, I don't feel accusations. I see them and I call them out.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rockafela(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Rockafela,
You can report that post if you wish to; I don't have a personal relationship with any mods here or even many users [perhaps, half a dozen]. I don't mind.

There's a difference between questions and full-blown conclusive statements.

First question addresses your ability to get a genuine charger in Warri or Port Harcourt which when brought into central perspective in comparison with Lagos, holds little or no water. Second question questions if you're not with the charger already and instead chose this avenue for blackmail.

If need be, I'll ask those questions again.

You spilled your mind? Learn to spill it in a civil manner.

I get that you're disappointed, sad and possibly angry. I told you it'll be resolved and we're already in the process [you were notified and will keep getting notified until your replacement charger gets to you] but you decided to do slander/libel which I don't roll with.

Like I said, spill your mind [that's totes acceptable] but the moment you spill aspersions on me, I won't take that lightly. And no, I don't feel accusations. I see them and I call them out.

Thanks.
I ASKED WHEN AM GETTING THE CHARGER WHICH YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO, INSTEAD YOU COME HERE TO CLAIM YOU HAVE COMMUNICATED THE DATE TO ME, HOW? AND WHEN?
SECONDLY YOU KEPT SAYING I HAVE THE CHARGER ALREADY THAT 1. I AM TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM YOU BY SAYING I CANT GET ORIGINAL IN WARRI OR PH, 2. THAT I AM TRYING TO BLACKMAIL YOU, THAT I HAVE THE CHARGER ALREADY WITH ME.
YOU KNOW YOU RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MODS IT IS POINTLESS CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK. BECAUSE YOU ALSO USED A LOT OF ABSURD WORDS BUT WEREN'T BANNED RATHER. BEFORE YOU BAN ME AGAIN.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2017
rockafela:
I ASKED WHEN AM GETTING THE CHARGER WHICH YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO, INSTEAD YOU COME HERE TO CLAIM YOU HAVE COMMUNICATED THE DATE TO ME, HOW? AND WHEN?
SECONDLY YOU KEPT SAYING I HAVE THE CHARGER ALREADY THAT 1. I AM TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM YOU BY SAYING I CANT GET ORIGINAL IN WARRI OR PH, 2. THAT I AM TRYING TO BLACKMAIL YOU, THAT I HAVE THE CHARGER ALREADY WITH ME.
YOU KNOW YOU RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MODS IT IS POINTLESS CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK. BECAUSE YOU ALSO USED A LOT OF ABSURD WORDS BUT WEREN'T BANNED RATHER. BEFORE YOU BAN ME AGAIN.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2017
BizBloke:
Bedford101,
Purchase Notification: Your [replacement] item: MacBook Charger has been purchased.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2017
In details:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Details II:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2017
Details III:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Details IV:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Details V:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2017
DrSuleiman100:

Which of the items/links is this invoice for? And is it the only one that can dispatch one unit? Thanks!

It's the first link, DrSuleiman100.

I bet not. Let me check for the rest.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2017
CHINA [EXPEDITED FREIGHT] | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP
Olu,
1) Ponahou Horse Wallpaper.

Mjay,
1) TV Box.

ShaiGuy,
1) John Lagos Labels [1,500pcs].
P.S: Your chosen Freight option was upgraded from Standard to Expedited. Congrats!

Pictures will come soon.

Thanks and cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by DrSuleiman100: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
DrSuleiman100:

Those are the links bro. Thanks

Hi DrSuleiman100,

All the sellers have been contacted. We await their feedback.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
And Rockafela/Bedford101,

These are for you and the WhatsApp screenshots in the next post are fair warning for next time you'll attempt calling me a thief.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mjay(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
BizBloke:
CHINA [EXPEDITED FREIGHT] | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP
Olu,
1) Ponahou Horse Wallpaper.

Mjay,
1) TV Box.

ShaiGuy,
1) John Lagos Labels [1,500pcs].
P.S: Your chosen Freight option was upgraded from Standard to Expedited. Congrats!

Pictures will come soon.

Thanks and cheers!

Kudos to you sir. Thanks for the service...

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Here!

So you could do due diligence and find out from your colleague/cousin: Dickson, if this date tallies with a date prior when I called him and his girlfriend: Irene I. I. [for the sake of privacy, I've decided to not include her middle name and surname], apologized for what transpired [and apologized for calling them so early - at past 6am-7am] and informed them the issue has been sorted out.

I've addressed case 2 where you accused me of being fond of replacing your item with an item of lower quality or selling them or intentionally holding them back. I've addressed case 3 [MacBook charger] and I've addressed case 1 [iPhone with the unlock code]. With these and prior replies to you, do due diligence.

Now, if this counts as intentionally taking out your items and replacing them with items of lower quality or as stealing to you, again, I question your motives and the real reason[s] behind your accusations. But be rest assured that there are limits [slander/libel/defamation] and if you continue to cross them, we'll ensure that you bear the consequences.

Best regards!
Cc: Ntin1

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
mjay:

Kudos to you sir. Thanks for the service...

You're welcome, Mjay.

Thank you, too.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
biggboy:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Dell-E5430-Core-i3-14-0-4GB-80GB-HDD-Windows-10-MS-Office-2010/332177612492?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D40130%26meid%3Dd3420a6f76534f3f92fa07a4a2b4543d%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D302273645316

Can you help me get this?
If yes price and ETA please.

Hi Biggboy,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

This is on auction. What's your budget, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
DrSuleiman100,

The invoice given earlier, the seller can dispatch 1pc. And another seller can too.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.