Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1013264 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ApolitiCal: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
tranxo:

Medicine man you need help with your superiority complex. You are a disgrace to the medical profession. You so much crave for a drug close to its manufacturing date YET you ordered a drug that is already over 1 year old? Get a life! Your comprehension is nauseating.
I think you shouldn't have talked like this. We saw where d Dr complained about his item after 1 month which he has not received up till now. Even a non expirable good shouldn't have taken this long. Over 2 month for an item to be delivered is way too long. Oga BizBloke, have in your mind that learning is a continuous process. You are doing well but you can always improve on your business. Nobody is perfect. Inculcate good interpersonal relationship with your clients and listen to their complaints and apologize if anything goes wrong.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tranxo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
CJO100:

That's too harsh bro. The said drugs with what I saw is not very close to its expiring date(if that is what you meant) It still has a lifeline of over one year.

The doctor may have asked for a refund out of anger arising from undue delays, clearly not because the item is expired. After all, no one in his right senses would order a drug that will expire in 2 months time.

I blame the doctor for not knowing when to end this show. He has the right to show displeasure after 2months of delayed delivery of order. But what followed next is uncalled for. No matter what happened, the attempt to paint so negative image here is highly unacceptable .

Bizbloke has to vigorously defend himself and his services because this is his business that is coming under severe attack.
He/she is simply a drama queen. When he/she was shouting that the drug has a short shell life AND will soon expire, I even thought the drug probably had a very short lifespan. Whoever attaches his/her professional title to his/her moniker in a faceless online forum has serious personality disorder.
Thanks bro and good night all.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tranxo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

I think you shouldn't have talked like this. We saw where d Dr complained about his item after 1 month which he has not received up till now. Even a non expirable good shouldn't have taken this long. Over 2 month for an item to be delivered is way too long. Oga BizBloke, have in your mind that learning is a continuous process. You are doing well but you can always improve on your business. Nobody is perfect. Inculcate good interpersonal relationship with your clients and listen to their complaints and apologize if anything goes wrong.
And you suddenly concluded Bizbloke deliberately delayed his/her goods? If Bizbloke is non chalant about his customers' affairs, why are we not all complaining? Even in a well-oiled machine, sometimes things don't go smoothly. For the babalawo to be shouting as if he/she is the only person that knows stuffs about drugs is despicable.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ApolitiCal: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
tranxo:

He/she is simply a drama queen. When he/she was shouting that the drug has a short shell life AND will soon expire, I even thought the drug probably had a very short lifespan. Whoever attaches his/her professional title to his/her moniker in a faceless online forum has serious personality disorder.
Thanks bro and good night all.
In all fairness, there is a post where he said this drug is used in drops. And he clearly explained why the drug must not be further delayed. He only said his item was '' mismanaged '' and we saw it. He didn't say BizBloke defraud him or something. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ApolitiCal: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
tranxo:

And you suddenly concluded Bizbloke deliberately delayed his/her goods? If Bizbloke is non chalant about his customers' affairs, why are we not all complaining? Even in a well-oiled machine, sometimes things don't go smoothly. For the babalawo to be shouting as if he/she is the only person that knows stuffs about drugs is despicable.

If you put yourself in his shoes, maybe you will see things differently
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tranxo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

In all fairness, there is a post where he said this drug is used in drops. And he clearly explained why the drug must not be further delayed. He only said his item was '' mismanaged '' and we saw it. He didn't say BizBloke defraud him or something. I stand to be corrected.
I guess you didn't read the whole comments. Kindly do so.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ApolitiCal: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
tranxo:

I guess you didn't read the whole comments. Kindly do so.

If there is post where he mentioned anything that has to do with fraud, may be, you can quote the post
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tranxo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

If there is post where he mentioned anything that has to do with fraud, may be, you can quote the post
Don't just read line by line. Also read between the lines.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

First off, items coming via Asia on eBay take longer time - and when it eventually arrived, he asked for a hold. Prior that, when there was a delay, all clients were informed including him [I posted screenshot because he was clearly lying].

Second off, if we didn't listen to his complaints, we wouldn't have issued the refund of N67,000+ we issued to him few hours after he made that request.

If we were on seat when he did, that request would've been okay'd by any of our team players and approved by me immediately; it'll be initiated and hit his account within 15-30 minutes. I don't think he can meet any established company - we're not even established yet - ask for a refund and get it within few hours.

He could ask around but since we want to make certain we don't hold anyone's funds under duress inasmuch as it's within policy to issue a refund, we issued him a refund and told him, "No, we're not going to issue you a refund for an item you agreed to place on hold and an item incoming with the July 26th freight".

Had he asked for the refund of this particular formocresol when we told him about the delay, that's okay. We'll refund him but he didn't. He accepted our explanation and further agreed for the item to be held.

Yet, after he got the refund, he still went on complaining about not having knowledge of the items he was refunded for. Does he want the items and the money too?

Plus kept insisting on getting refunds for the other 2 items and kept riding dirty on "Customer is king". Kings have king makers and kings are cautioned too. We won't stifle anyone's opinion here but if someone continues lying [for the case in point, max. delivery date was 18th July but he hung on to the 13th July] because he's a client, there's a boundary and if it's not visible enough, I've got to draw it again on behalf of the company. That boundary has been drawn several times with WhatsApp screenshot showing where he agreed for a hold, said expiry date he claimed, et al.

Would it make the client leave? I don't know but although we wouldn't want anyone to leave, we'll rather not do business with folks who are dishonest when dissatisfied. We wouldn't also like anyone to do business with us if we become dishonest someday.

I'll stop here. Like I've mentioned on our behalf "People aren't dumb" and we make mistakes but we put in our best to make certain clients are notified because we know how it feels to be left in the dark. Still...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ApolitiCal: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
tranxo:

Quote the post and highlight the line you think I didn't see
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ApolitiCal: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
BizBloke:

First off, items coming via Asia on eBay take longer time - and when it eventually arrived, he asked for a hold. Prior that, when there was a delay, all clients were informed including him [I posted screenshot because he was clearly lying].

Second off, if we didn't listen to his complaints, we wouldn't have issued the refund of N67,000+ we issued to him few hours after he made that request.

If we were on seat when he did, that request would've been okay'd by any of our team players and approved by me immediately; it'll be initiated and hit his account within 15-30 minutes. I don't think he can meet any established company - we're not even established yet - ask for a refund and get it within few hours. He could ask around but since we want to make certain we don't hold anyone's funds under duress inasmuch as it's within policy to issue a refund, we issued him a refund and told him, "No, we're not going to issue you a refund for an item you agreed to place on hold and an item incoming with the July freight".

Had he asked for the refund of this particular formocresol when we told him about the delay, that's okay. We'll refund him but he didn't. He accepted our explanation and further agreed for the item to be held.

Yet, after he got the refund, he still went on complaining about not having knowledge of the items he was refunded for. Does he want the items and the money too?

I'll stop here. Like I've mentioned on our behalf "People aren't dumb" and we make mistakes but we put in our best to make certain clients are notified because we know how it feels to be left in the dark. Still...

Oga BizBloke, to be honest, I think his item arrive late before both of you agree that he will receive it together with the ones from China that never came. It was after this he asked for refund.
We are following the thread.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Oga BizBloke, to be honest, I think his item arrive late before both of you agree that he will receive it together with the ones from China that never came. It was after this he asked for refund.

The first paragraph of the post you quoted addressed your first sentence.

P.S: Items get delayed at Customs for no reason; go run a survey with any international trade company if you may. His items didn't "...never came" like you presume [and if you're actually following the thread like you said you do, you'll see the status not "...never came"].

He asked for a refund because his items was delayed by 6 days, not because they "...never came". And certainly not after the item claimed to have been delayed for 2 months arrived Lagos, Nigeria. And was he not refunded for the one he complained about - the ones that were delayed for 6 days?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by DrSuleiman100: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

God will bless you real good ma/sir. Don't mind bunch of hypocrites defending the liar that is saying another person is lying. Maybe this item in question just arrived.
OR why has he not douse the tension by posting the expiry date since 2 days ago.

Some unbiased people are following. The one you asked to quote my post has run away.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
DrSuleiman100:

God will bless you real good ma/sir. Don't mind bunch of hypocrites defending the liar that is saying another person is lying. Maybe this item in question just arrived.
OR why has he not douse the tension by posting the expiry date since 2 days ago.

It just arrived and you were contacted since when to pay for dispatch? If you so wish, don't contact McLeo007 as advised.

Tomorrow, pray say that your item hasn't arrived. Because you're looking for excuses to cover your lies.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chiboy429(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Skydancer,

It's best you pick up @ our Collection Centre @ Jibowu [Chicken Republic], if you don't mind [it will save you cost]. We're heading there now.

Please provide your phone number via WhatsApp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-EliteBook-8460p-Intel-Core-i5-2520M-2-5GHz-4GB-/192108619722?hash=item2cba90e7ca:g:uvEAAOSwOgdYqRzd
cost it for me sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by DrSuleiman100: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
BizBloke:

It just arrived and you were contacted since when to pay for dispatch? If you so wish, don't contact McLeo007 as advised.

Tomorrow, pray say that your item hasn't arrived. Because you're looking for excuses to cover your lies.

Post where you contacted me to pay for dispatch.. Liar
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
DrSuleiman100:

Post where you contacted me to pay for dispatch.. Liar

"Mr Perfect", "Liar", whatever-you-wish-to-name me. As you wish!

When you're worn out from such, write us to drop off your items with McLeo007. Or don't. As you wish, so be it [amen]!

Have a good night!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by DrSuleiman100: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
@apolica, please leave this liar and his kinsmen. They have infiltrated the thread.
Thanks. God bless you ma/sir. You follow the thread closely.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
chiboy429:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-EliteBook-8460p-Intel-Core-i5-2520M-2-5GHz-4GB-/192108619722?hash=item2cba90e7ca:g:uvEAAOSwOgdYqRzd
cost it for me sir

Hi Chiboy429,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

We'll send you an invoice in the morning.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by DrSuleiman100: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
BizBloke:

"Mr Perfect", "Liar", whatever-you-wish-to-name me. As you wish!

When you're worn out from such, write us to drop off your items with McLeo007. Or don't. As you wish, so be it [amen]!

Have a good night!

Send it if you like. If you like don't send it.
I m more than that.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tayosmatts(f): 4:38am On Jul 28, 2017
OK everyone, I've been reading this silently. I think it's time for everyone to sheath their swords. You've all made your points. Please let's move on. All these accusations and counter - accusations will only keep us going in circles.

Since goods are already here, and some refunds has been made, drsuleiman100, please, for sake of peace, contact the courier guy, and arrange your courier. Know that no system is perfect. If you don't do this, the longer your consignment stays, the closer to expiry date.

Bizbloke, you are not perfect, no matter how you try, you can only strive towards perfection. Please issue him an apology for the lateness of his goods (I know he is already aware, and I know the delay is probably not your fault). Fact is you are the one running an organisation, issues like this is a waste of everyone's time and energy. Just take a look at the space it took on this thread.

Please let's have a closure, and let business continue. Thank you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ProudlyTorino: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Hello Everyone I have been following this right from the get go. I had earlier said this two should come to a compromise. And bizbloke should tune down on his robotic or should I say professionalism. I'm pretty sure if you offer a bit of explaination sometimes to customers as to why things delay this could have been avoided. I have said it before bizbloke you need good interpersonal skills. It's one of the requirement of a business man. You should be able to talk a monkey down from a tree.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by JummyForReal: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2017
as a pharmacist, most doctors who dispense drugs in their hospitals only consider expiry dates. storage is another thing that is important. over 2 months in transit is too long for any pharmaceutical products. some drugs need to be inside a refrigerator, some need to be stored in room temperature. over 2 months in transit might have exposed The said drug to some unfavorable conditions. maybe this is what d Dr is trying to explained.... not pride. maybe d Dr should be patronizing local stores for drugs next time.... though the drug in question appears to be a scarce drug... as big as our store is, we don't have it in Ilorin here.
@bizblow, I will like to join pple who are being sincere with you to tell you The Truth. d Dr never accuse you of frauds or scams. he only complained of what he termed "mismanagement". and we saw it on some of his posts. try and adjust . nobody is perfect. listen to your clients always be ready to apologize. those who are supporting you on this issue may wants you to fall and you won't know until it happen s. Dr, pls accept your items .I bliv he will handle your order better next time. let friendly love continue. one love.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for your contributions [for all who contributed this way or that way since this began]; where clarifications were/have been needed, we've indulged with replies.

For those speaking about mismanagement of an order with confidence, kindly note that other items in this order have been delivered. Secondly, we think this timeline [and the attached screenshot] will help.

This timeline has been posted here so that when you speak of perfection and/or robotics and/or professionalism and/or interpersonal relationship and/or lack of understanding, perhaps you'll understand how this worked and how this works - especially how updates work [that, if an update has been posted and no progress made, same update can't be done encore (even Amazon, eBay and all shopping sites if you've personally shopped won't resend an update because resending it psychologically pushes another message across like, "Why send out same update to me? You don't know an update has been sent...is this how your system works, without appropriate records?" ); at the backend, follow-ups are being done and of course, clients are always free to ask where their packages are to which this response will always be given, "Your order hasn't progressed beyond the previous stage"].

TIMELINE:
Credit of N90,835:
26th May [6:07pm; post-work hours].

Credit Alert Confirmation:
27th May [8:22am]

Order Date:
27th May

Delivery Date [@ Specuit Cargo (USA)]:
26th June

N.B: Said tracking number showed delivered but package wasn't received and we told that to him because we didn't see a note to pick up either. The package delivered on June 26th as seen in the screenshot below.

Scheduled Freight:
5th July

Delayed for 1 week after attempting freight departure twice. Clients reached out to [Maverick41 | Femi | DicksonXtreme | Iyemik | Lazinny | Paul O | Opeyemi5 | Jerlady | Showkhunbi | Tochukwu | Ezeokobe C. | IAmNotYourMate | Gadafi101 | Patrick | TegaMarro, et al.; he was informed on here and on WhatsApp too to make certain he saw that twice]. The post I made on behalf of Specuit Cargo at 2:28pm [July 5th, '17] can confirm this.

Rescheduled Freight:
12th July

Freight Arrival:
12th July

Placed on Hold:
13th July

Total Time Spent:
6 Weeks, 4 Days.

Delay [Specuit Cargo]:
1 Week.

Quick Note: International Trade companies aren't responsible for long[er] freight/shipping time from seller to any of their offices. We tell clients shopping via our USA route that we've got a freight once every 2 weeks and if a package misses a freight, it has to be batched with the next freight.

Regards.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by skydancer: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Skydancer,
Tomorrow, please.

We left about 20 minutes ago.

Can I come now?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2017
skydancer:

Can I come now?

Hi Skydancer,

By 12:30pm, we'll be there. You'll be contacted.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dasanchez1(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2017
tranxo:

If you think you can, then you can. If you think you can't, again you are right, you can't. Whatever happens, it all starts with YOU! wink

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ApolitiCal: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Even from what you posted here@bizblow, it took you 3days to make the oder after payment and 1 month to resolve the delivery time from the screenshots we saw earlier on with the seller, eventually arrived on the 26th as you said. You cancelled the freight on the 5th. Came with the freight on the 12th. Cleard on the 13/14th. Put on hold till 18th to be delivered with China order as you said. China orders delayed for another 6 days as you said due to circumstances beyond your control.
Oga bizblow, in all fairness, I think you should soft pedal

This marks my last contribution on the issue. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by skydancer: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Skydancer,

By 12:30pm, we'll be there. You'll be contacted.

Please bring it to the office. Will be difficult for me to come then. Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Even from what you posted here @bizblow BizBloke, [s]it took you 3days to make the oder after payment[/s] 1 day and [s]1 month to resolve the delivery time[/s] 1 month for the seller to deliver and from the screenshots we saw earlier on with the seller, eventually arrived on the 26th as you said. You cancelled rescheduled the freight on the 5th . Came with the freight on to the 12th. Cleard on the 13/14th 12th July. Put on hold till 18th to be delivered with China order as you said. China orders delayed for another 6 days as you said due to circumstances beyond your control.
Oga bizblow BizBloke, in all fairness, I think you should soft pedal

This marks my last contribution on the issue. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84