Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018680 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2013
hustla:

How much would be commission since the clothes are about 0.3Kg? Would you calculate everything in bulk?

I'd like to order from different sellers and I hope I can get everything In like a week.

Kindly reply

Thanks .
Everything will be calculated in bulk sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Infinitikoncept: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2013-New-Brand-Fashion-Famous-Design-Men-Shirt-Tops-Wear-Top-Wears-Long-Sleeve-Slim-Casual/528384_1018602538.html?promotionId=250011018
i want to buy ten pieces of this item ao much will be the shipping cost and total comission. pls be considerate
Item : $58.5

Shipping: $65

Commission: $40

Total: $163.5(N26,980)

Advance: N21,500

Balance: N5,480
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2013
Api sundae..sent u a mail
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2013
chrislu:
Everything will be calculated in bulk sir

Okay I will compile the links and let you know by Tuesday latest

I hope your bank is GTB though ...

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
hustla:

Okay I will compile the links and let you know by Tuesday latest

I hope your bank is GTB though ...

Thanks
Yes sir, we await your orders sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tolu4you: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
tolu4you: i need two lenovo tablets pc
one shud b 9'' and other 7''.
The configuration...
Ram-1gb
At least dual core
camera- primary 5mp, front camera -at least 2mp
os- android 4.2
wifi
in-built 3g
battery- at least 6hours working
keyboard case.....
Memory capacity-16gb
Urgently plz
@chrislu and bizbloke plz, dis urgent
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
megatran: bizbloke pls i want to be clear on some few things here. i want to know how much u collect for shipping and commision for any of the items u ship cos it would help my planning a lot.
1. standard 15inch laptops
2. mini laptops
3. sport bicycles
4. clothes as in complete pair of shirt and trousers.
5. modems or anything of that size
6. mobile phones.
7. tablet pc
8. books
9. shoes
10. wifi recievers, usb modems or dongles
pls i would also want to know if the shipping and commision charges will be mutiplied with the number of items bought and if receipts are issued at the point of collection at lagos.
i would also want to knw how long it take at the maximum to get an item to lagos after i pay. thanks

Sorry for the late feedback.

1. Laptops, phones and tablets attract $20/kg shipping fee.
2. Same as #1.
3. $13/kg.
4. Same as #3.
5. $13/kg.
6. Same as #1.
7. Same as #1.
8. Same as #3.
9. Same as #3.
10. Same as #3.

Commission is $10/product standard charge (discount is applied when you purchase five items and above). The shipping is calculated as a totality of all items purchased (bulk calculation); commission is calculated individually.

We're working on our receipts and invoices at the moment.

I can't give you a specific time duration. Some customers received their goods in 5 days, 6 days, a week, etc. This wholly depends on when the seller ships (we make sure we ask them to ship everyday, but some don't do that at the appropriate time either because they are dealing with lots of orders at the moment or the particular item is out of stock and he (she) needs to re-stock or due to laziness).

I hope the above paragraphs answered your questions.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
tolu4you:
@chrislu and bizbloke plz, dis urgent

Hello, Tolu.

See this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lenovo-lenovo-pad-a2107-16g-9-inch-wired-wifi-dual-core-touch-tablet-Low-prices-Russian/1234945209.html

However, I have to tell you that your specs are too broad and some features mentioned in your previous post couldn't be found on AE. It's best if you make the search on your own and compare.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
D3xt3r:

Thank you specuitair. I received my zopo c2 platinum yesterday 26th, though I was expecting it on monday 30th. Meaning you beat my expectation by delivering 4days earlier. I am truly impressed, more orders coming. Pls help me give the seller 5stars and give urself 5stars too.lol

Lol. You're welcome.

Thanks, too, for the feedback. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
hustla:

What of the above as regards clothes??

We ship clothes, sir.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tolu4you: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
BizBloke:

Hello, Tolu.

See this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lenovo-lenovo-pad-a2107-16g-9-inch-wired-wifi-dual-core-touch-tablet-Low-prices-Russian/1234945209.html

However, I have to tell you that your specs are too broad and some features mentioned in your previous post couldn't be found on AE. It's best if you make the search on your own and compare.

Thanks.
thanks for ur response. But nt ok wiy dis specz. Wat of aoson, cube.... Plz, must b in-built 3g. Nt ok wiy external 3g. Sim card slot.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
tolu4you:
thanks for ur response. But nt ok wiy dis specz. Wat of aoson, cube.... Plz, must b in-built 3g. Nt ok wiy external 3g. Sim card slot.

You're welcome. Please, could you make the search so that you get the right specs you want?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chiboy429(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
@chrislu or bizbloke havent u guys started processing laptops?,if no when?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
If I make payment 2mao,wch day will d item b paid for pricisey pls? Stl on d mata...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bigiyaro(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please, i want 10pcs of this item. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/subject/874387659.html. I want the total cost of the package, and how do i pay, I stay in jos.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2013
It DePends on the availabiliTY of the seller, whenever he's available, we Discus and Make the pAYMenT. @ cheapgadgets
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2013
bigiyaro: Please, i want 10pcs of this item. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/subject/874387659.html. I want the total cost of the package, and how do i pay, I stay in jos.

Item : $16.2

Shipping: $13

Commission: $10

Total: $39.2(N6,470)

Advance: N5,100

Balance: N1,370
When it gets to our office in lagos we will send it over to jos via tranex
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2013
chrislu: It DePends on the availabiliTY of the seller, whenever he's available, we Discus and Make the pAYMenT. @ cheapgadgets
ok. Give me d invoice of d item,tab only bundle : www.aliexpress.com/item/1202779165.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail. Wana get dis flashdrive wit it also: www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Usb-flash-drive-32g-stainless-steel-metal-usb-disk-flash-memory-drives-USB-2/930355316.html#feedback. Iv also sent u d tab seller email address b4,I'll resnd it nw for fast transactn n communicatn
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
cheapgadgets6: ok. Give me d invoice of d item,tab only bundle : www.aliexpress.com/item/1202779165.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail. Wana get dis flashdrive wit it also: www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Usb-flash-drive-32g-stainless-steel-metal-usb-disk-flash-memory-drives-USB-2/930355316.html#feedback. Iv also sent u d tab seller email address b4,I'll resnd it nw for fast transactn n communicatn
The fIRST LINK is InCOrRECt siR
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
@CHEAPGADGETS, which flash do you want, 16gb or 32gb?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Wandeayo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
m.aliexpress.com/item/1128309835.html blue $3.90
m.aliexpress.com/item/1253604772.html $4.48
m.aliexpress.com/item/1291126480.html $15.5

m.aliexpress.com/item/1060207212.html its $19.99
so pls how much will it cost me in total

pls reply me asap so as to make payment
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
chrislu: @CHEAPGADGETS, which flash do you want, 16gb or 32gb?
32gb
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by temitayoadegoke(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hi, my former shipping agent have been messing up big time. I want to consider using your services. I have been calling your phone numbers but can't get through, will like to discuss business on fone.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
temitayoadegoke: Hi, my former shipping agent have been messing up big time. I want to consider using your services. I have been calling your phone numbers but can't get through, will like to discuss business on fone.
08035166516, 08132152486 we are always available
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Waitin 4d invoice pls
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
compiling my order

smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2013

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/30-off-La-rhude-bandana-ktz-west-coast-flowers-cashew-2013-fashion-brand-designer-HARAJUKU-short/1266307086.html
2 blacks, 2whites
Medium

$7/piece

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-New-Mickey-Mouse-T-Shirt-Women-tees-polo-shirt-women-type-T-shirts-Short-SleeveFree/763054482.html

$5.60 without bulk price or discount

8 Pieces
items 015,007,005,006,002,003,042,029 (Please check a montage of all the picture of the tees there when you scroll down a bit... )

Size - Medium

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2012-short-sleeve-T-shirt-male-fashion-raglan-sleeve-male-short-sleeve-t-shirt/876316783.html

2 blacks and 2 whites
4 round necks
$8.45/piece without discounts

Size - Medium

Please bro.. help me calculate and check the discount..
I await the total summation of the order.. kindly look into it asap as one will end its discount in 9 hours..

I hope my bill wont be on the high side...

Thank You
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by megatran(m): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2013
BizBloke:

1. Laptops, phones and tablets attract $20/kg shipping fee.
2. Same as #1.
3. $13/kg.
4. Same as #3.
5. $13/kg.
6. Same as #1.
7. Same as #1.
8. Same as #3.
9. Same as #3.
10. Same as #3.

Commission is $10/product standard charge (discount is applied when you purchase five items and above). The shipping is calculated as a totality of all items purchased (bulk calculation); commission is calculated individually.

We're working on our receipts and invoices at the moment.

I can't give you a specific time duration. Some customers received their goods in 5 days, 6 days, a week, etc. This wholly depends on when the seller ships (we make sure we ask them to ship everyday, but some don't do that at the appropriate time either because they are dealing with lots of orders at the moment or the particular item is out of stock and he (she) needs to re-stock or due to laziness).

I hope the above paragraphs answered your questions.

Thanks.

Thanks, it sure did answer my questions
Here are the links to the items i need
1. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/15ft-15feet-USB2-0-A-Male-to-A-Female-Extension-Cable/860787365.html
2. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-Bicycle-Cycling-Laser-Tail-Light-2-Laser-5-LED-Bike-Safety-Light-Dreeshipping-Dropshipping/677704470.html
3. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Power-2-4G-2-4GHz-Signal-King-48DBI-USB-Wireless-Networking-Wifi-Adapter-Antenna-150Mbps/736356372.html
4. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Mini-Portable-3G-Wireless-Router-3G-WIFI-Router-HSDPA-HSUPA-CDMA-EVDO-network-router/538026064.html
5. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Power-SINMAX-300WG-1200MW-Wireless-Adapter-USB-Wifi-lan-card-USE-All-Computer-32Dbi-Antenna/510391995.html

please i need to get the amount in naira to pay for these items and also how much for shipping and commission. I wouldn't mind considerations in this because the items are actually small and for the sake of being a new customer smiley
i would welcome your speedy reply and a lil info on their total weight.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by megatran(m): 2:29am On Oct 01, 2013
oops! Bizbloke i forgot to add that i heard there is actually a holiday period spanning oct 1st to oct7th. Will this postpone transactions by a week or u still do your buisness even at that? i need to know all these as its necessary for my plans. dnt mind my many questions cos i am new to this.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lanre2009: 5:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 7:03am On Oct 01, 2013
Wch hols strt frm 1-7th of oct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.