Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1012766 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
ALERT: CREDIT
Jibola: N50,775 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Adeleke D: N13,925 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Obinna P.: N5,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Babatunde: N1,780 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mabebe1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by JECU: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pls I am new here n will like to shipping from China.I want to knw how to go about it.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2018
mabebe1:
Pls I need 20 pieces
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60657568335/Custom-Palace-style-Lacework-Rectangular-Fold.html?spm=a277m.main.0.0
Good morning Mabebe1,
We will foward the link to Sales Team and get back to you in 2 - 4 hours.

Thanks.
~HC
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2018
JECU:
Pls I am new here n will like to shipping from China.I want to knw how to go about it.
Good morning Jecu.
Welcome to Specuit.

Please, provide a link you want to shop from or we can provide a link for you and an invoice will be created to that effect.
We can also purchase your item for you and ship it down.

Thanks.
~HC
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2018
mabebe1:
Pls I need 20 pieces
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60657568335/Custom-Palace-style-Lacework-Rectangular-Fold.html?spm=a277m.main.0.0
Hi Mabebe1.
Please, your invoice will be sent to you between 6pm - 9pm today.
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Thanks.
~HC
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dragnet: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2018
BizBloke:

Hi Aywhy93.

Some freights ago, I personally pled with you that we'd not like to be identified with the extortion/deceit tag but as always, you've got to do what you've got to do. And I, I've got to protect this name: Specuit because we didn't get here by extorting clients. Or via deceit. We'd be a lot richer if we did, hence this:

I just got off the phone few minutes ago and I've booked a Return Flight & Freight for your phones and the additional accessories - and I've dropped further comments with Hello to assign a courier to deliver your package to the airline; they should be at Specuit (USA) the day after tomorrow and we expect to have your Return Label handy so that we can proceed with the final delivery lap to the sender/seller. This is FREE both ways (for the freight to Nigeria and for the Freight back to Specuit (USA)) and if you've paid any fee, do let me know so that I can have Finance refund you immediately.

Thanks so much for your patronage - and I know you'll find a company that best suits your approach to business and finance but this idea of billing you what we bill and you terming it as "your Sales Team having mood swings" or "looking for ways to extort your clients" isn't going to work anymore. Because we're not going to sit aside and watch you not declare some items and freight them to you! Or have you call us scammers, extortioners, deceitful business people. This ends in this freight!

Cheers!
Your client hasn't said anything out of the ordinary, your charges looked exorbitant to him and your next action was to send the item back? and start claiming some legal jargon?

You're merely being arrogant, your reaction is totally overboard and unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dragnet: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2018
aywhy93:
Hello Bizbloke,

Good Morning. Maybe I Used a Wrong Tone and Wrong Choice of Words While I Was Addressing You and Specuit Cargo. But I Didn't Mean to Defame You or The Company. I Only Wanted a Clear Explanation and Nothing More.

I'm Very Sorry For All That. Hope You and Everyone at Specuit Cargo Accepts My Apology.

Thanks.

This apology is unnecessary and a bit too soon. I read your posts over and over again and I don't really see anything wrong with your use of the word "exorbitant", if the charges are as transparent and appropriate as they believe what they needed to do was give a simple explanation to why you were charged what you were charged, rather than try to play god by sending back a client's item when the client hasn't even decided not to pay such charges.

I am surprised at the countenance shown by Specuit, Bizbloke or whoever has / had responded to you, totally unprofessional.

3 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dragnet: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2018
A client pointed out grey areas in what he was being charged, rather than address the complaint to a reasonable point before you throw in the "withdrawal of service", all personnel came here to "speak English" instead of "showing your workings".

4 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2018
dragnet:
A client pointed out grey areas in what he was being charged, rather than address the complaint to a reasonable point before you throw in the "withdrawal of service", all personnel came here to "speak English" instead of "showing your workings".

dragnet:

Your client hasn't said anything out of the ordinary, your charges looked exorbitant to him and your next action was to send the item back? and start claiming some legal jargon?

You're merely being arrogant, your reaction is totally overboard and unnecessary.

And you should engage comprehension too when needed - and it's needed every time but you just decided to let this one fly over your head, didn't you? cheesy cheesy cheesy Almost typical!!!

If he's not been cautioned about this same attitude of describing a phone as a phone and its standard accessories (charger + a pair of earphones) and not as a phone and 2 cases + other items more than once then, that's a problem. But hey, keep encouraging him! I hope your encouragement's powerful enough to stop an airline from flying his package back to the origin when next he does it or powerful enough to knock me silly to the point where you say "Hey! BizBloke, how about you run Specuit in a way that encourages clients game the system by declaring less/more items than are in their packages because you shouldn't earn more than N5/item?" and I say "Yes, boss! You're the voice. You're the voice of God."

Go on with the encouragement...but if he does that again, he'll be a prime example and he'll set the pace for clients (like him) to quit doing that to businesses either by understating or overstating the contents of their packages.

Not when he's aware of the charge for a phone, he intentionally adds other items to it and presents it as a phone! That's theft. But no, you're merely showing yourself and I really think, Dragnet, that you should keep your thoughts - and opinions - to yourself! Alright?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2018
ALERT: CASHBACK
Jibola:
N2,190 was transferred to your Zenith Bank account.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
ALERT: CASHBACK
Ademidun:
N2,700 was transferred to your Access Bank account.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
ALERT: DELIVERED | USA
Nelson:

1. Samsung S7 Edge.

Thanks.
Specuit Sales and Business Development Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mabebe1(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Specuit:
Hi Mabebe1. Please, your invoice will be sent to you between 6pm - 9pm today. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
Thanks. ~HC
I"m still waiting
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
dragnet:

This apology is unnecessary and a bit too soon. I read your posts over and over again and I don't really see anything wrong with your use of the word "exorbitant", if the charges are as transparent and appropriate as they believe what they needed to do was give a simple explanation to why you were charged what you were charged, rather than try to play god by sending back a client's item when the client hasn't even decided not to pay such charges.

I am surprised at the countenance shown by Specuit, Bizbloke or whoever has / had responded to you, totally unprofessional.

I was told to apologize if it's because of my tone and the choice of words I used. So I decided to let the Sleeping Dog with Rabies lie.

You're Right..! About 5 other people who reads this thread said the same thing afterwards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
dragnet:

I'm glad a lot of people can read this. And also see my explanations clearly.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dragnet: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
BizBloke:

And you should engage comprehension too when needed - and it's needed every time but you just decided to let this one fly over your head, didn't you? cheesy cheesy cheesy Almost typical!!!

If he's not been cautioned about this same attitude of describing a phone as a phone and its standard accessories (charger + a pair of earphones) and not as a phone and 2 cases + other items more than once then, that's a problem. But hey, keep encouraging him! I hope your encouragement's powerful enough to stop an airline from flying his package back to the origin when next he does it or powerful enough to knock me silly to the point where you say "Hey! BizBloke, how about you run Specuit in a way that encourages clients game the system by declaring less/more items than are in their packages because you shouldn't earn more than N5/item?" and I say "Yes, boss! You're the voice. You're the voice of God."

Go on with the encouragement...but if he does that again, he'll be a prime example and he'll set the pace for clients (like him) to quit doing that to businesses either by understating or overstating the contents of their packages.

Not when he's aware of the charge for a phone, he intentionally adds other items to it and presents it as a phone! That's theft. But no, you're merely showing yourself and I really think, Dragnet, that you should keep your thoughts - and opinions - to yourself! Alright?

while it is normal for humans to posses higher abilities than one other, I apologize for not having your level of ability to comprehend.
But I am disappointed that you're able to comprehend so much that you couldn't understand the simple grievance of your client not being able to understand why he was being overcharged and neither could your "business team" provide a solution to the complaint which would solve the problem with minimal damage to both sides, but as it is said, "to a man with only a hammer in it's toolbox, every problem surely looks like a nail".

I guess what running a business means to you is taking people's money and doing as you wish, you do not care how your action, inaction or utterances affect them.
Rather than state in clear terms what the issue is, you merely resort to mudslinging and that's what you've exemplified in this same post.

Merely being able to type epistles and format texts shouldn't make you feel like you're all that. Five sentences could provide useful information to your client than the whole "story book" you choose to publish and worst still, more often than not, they're bereft of value.

5 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
BizBloke:

Bizbloke..

Permit me to call you what you are. You're a bloody liar..!

To start with, none of my phones came with 2 pouches as you claimed in this post. The max I had was a Phone with a Pouch. The phones came together and I declared them together.

If you have a really high comprehension as you claimed in your response to dragnet, you'd have used small out of that comprehension to know that most people on here follow whatever they see on seller's post on eBay, hence presenting exactly that to you. Now, you claimed I intentionally did that to steal from you (theft). Still, I didn't exceed the standard accessories that can follow a phone and I was charged excessively.

Don't forget those who received complete accessories including pouch didn't state it's coming with a Pouch either. Since a Pouch is a standard accessory, as usual. They weren't charged for it, I was excessively charged.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
aywhy93:

Bizbloke..

Permit me to call you what you are. You're a Bloody liar..!

To start with, none of my phones came with 2 pouches as you claimed in this post. The max I had was a Phone with a Pouch. The phones came together and I declared them together.

Permission granted.

Oh! It's been a recurrent issue with you but since you've got a mod's backing, come up with these tactics and lie that you've not been warned about this - twice or thrice. And yet, you and some clients think it right to keep doing so. Either to be underbilled or to file a claim for refund of missing item (I've been here for too long to be swayed by your L antics).

Nonetheless, next time, you won't get off easy. I'll make you an example on these streets and you'll need more than Seun's backing to get you off. I give you my word!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
dragnet:

[s]while it is normal for humans to posses higher abilities than one other, I apologize for not having your level of ability to comprehend.
But I am disappointed that you're able to comprehend so much that you couldn't understand the simple grievance of your client not being able to understand why he was being overcharged and neither could your "business team" provide a solution to the complaint which would solve the problem with minimal damage to both sides, but as it is said, "to a man with only a hammer in it's toolbox, every problem surely looks like a nail".

I guess what running a business means to you is taking people's money and doing as you wish, you do not care how your action, inaction or utterances affect them.
Rather than state in clear terms what the issue is, you merely resort to mudslinging and that's what you've exemplified in this same post.

Merely being able to type epistles and format texts shouldn't make you feel like you're all that. Five sentences could provide useful information to your client than the whole "story book" you choose to publish and worst still, more often than not, they're bereft of value.

[/s]

Yada yada yada! smiley
You think being a mod comes with the athletic ability to jump right into an issue on any thread without knowing the roots, with you thinking you've got the rights to? I suggest another read of your mod's "rules of engagement" before showing how shallow you sound. Your sentences lack depth and I can't engage with sentences that are all over the place.

Run along now, Dragnet!
We're done here; this show's over. But if you still wish to go on, do have your wilding elsewhere.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
mabebe1:

I"m still waiting

Good day Mabebe1.
We're very sorry for the late response.
The minimum order for this is 100 units. Please let us know if you decide we should go on with creating invoice for 100 units.

Thanks.
Specuit Sales and BD Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
ALERT: DELIVERED | HUB (USA)
Ade

1. iPhone X.

This confirms receipt of your package and not the contents. Your package will only be unsealed, verified and repackaged in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you.
Specuit Sales & Business Development Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
BizBloke:

Oh! It's been a recurrent issue with you but since you've got a mod's backing, come up with these tactics and lie that you've not been warned about this - twice or thrice. And yet, you and some clients think it right to keep doing so. Either to be underbilled or to file a claim for refund of missing item (I've been here for too long to be swayed by your L antics).

Nonetheless, next time, you won't get off easy. I'll make you an example on these streets and you'll need more than Seun's backing to get you off. I give you my word!

Warned about what? You're talking like you talking to your kid. I´ve decided to let this go without much talks before and I even apologized incase I had constructed my posts wrongly but I won't sit down and let you call me what I'm not or say I did what I didn't do just to justify your unprofessional and dishonest display on this thread.

This exact issue happened only once and i had 2 pouches with the phone as stated in my first complaint, I was charged and I paid, understanding why I was paying. It's obvious who is lying between us both.

I've heard all your rants and I already paid without still knowing what I paid for just to let it go. Now, if you're as truthful and honest as you claimed. Answer and let the world see, what is the excessive charge I paid this time around for? Is it a penalty fee For my phone coming with a pouch, which is a norm and which others are not charged for? Or you've started putting charges on any accesory that comes with its own phone.?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tobi:

1. Airpod (5 Pairs).
2. Samsung Phone.

This confirms receipt of your package and not the contents. Your package will only be unsealed, verified and repackaged in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Obinna P.:

1. iPhone 8 (2 Units).

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
aywhy93:

Warned about what? You're talking like you talking to your kid. This exact issue happened only once and i had 2 pouches with the phone as stated in my first complaint, I was charged and I paid, understanding why I was paying. Lies? It's obvious who is lying between us both.

I've heard all your rants. Now, if you're as truthful and honest as you claimed. Answer and let the world see, what is the excessive charge I paid this time around for? Is it a penalty fee For my phone coming with a pouch, which is a norm and which others are not charged for? Or what?

Hi Aywhy93.

You see, that's what you don't understand here: I'm done talking about this and I don't care what the world sees if the world decides to look at the leaves and branches forgetting the root. I don't need the world's support to run Specuit; we only need the right clients who when they self-order, they describe their items completely.

But if you try what you've tried again and again (more recently this time), the mod(s) supporting you and your ill actions will be at MMIA to halt an airplane from flying & freighting your packages on a return trip. And I'll gladly fund that attempt of failure just for the sake of it.

Actions and consequences! You go ahead, do that part you've done again and again which you claim is the right thing to do and let's see how things pan out. It's pretty straightforward. We'll know what's up then and if really, I'm that bloody liar you asked permission to call me (really hilarious) and/or if you're always trying to game the system thinking you're that smart by not declaring all your items and filing a claim whatchamacallit. We'll know!

Till then.

P.S: You've done this same thing more than twice. This should make it the 3rd or 4th time; go on and deny it.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Damilola B.:

1. iPhone X (2 Units).
2. iPhone 7.
3. Drone.
4. Xbox Console.
5. Headphones.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Paul:

1. Samsung S8.
2. iPhone 6S Plus.
3. Samsung S8.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ademidun:

1. iPhone 6.
2. iPhone 7 Plus.
3. iPhone 7 Plus.
4. iPhone 7 Plus.
5. iPhone 7 Plus.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.