Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010064 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
ALERT: ARRIVED -> HUB [CHINA]
Noeline O.:
1. Women Cat Eye Designer Glasses (1 unit, Black & Coffee).
2. Ladies Gradient Colour Oversized Glasses (1 unit, All Black).

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by HYENACHIEF(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=BizBloke post=98630897]ALERT: ARRIVED -> HUB [CHINA]
HyenaChief:
1. Practice LCD Screen [S8 Edge G950, 3 units].

Cheers!
[/quote

Pray it arrives on time.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2021
@Bizbloke

I want to get some mifi device from China

What is the new freight fees from china?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2021
bskglobal:
@Bizbloke

I want to get some mifi device from China

What is the new freight fees from china?

Thanks

Hi Bskglobal,
Long time. How are you and your business?

We can get them for you. $10/KG for Standard Freight (cargo). Service Fee isn't inclusive.

Takes 12-15 days from the time of arrival at our Chinese Hub. If it has any form of battery inside, same rate but it takes longer: 20-21 days from the time of arrival at our Chinese Hub to your doorstep in Lagos.

Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chizzy86(f): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hi. Can I order myself from Amazon and ship to your office in the USA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
chizzy86:
Hi. Can I order myself from Amazon and ship to your office in the USA?

Hi Chizzy86,
Not available for the USA anymore but the UK, yes.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ayrastarr(f): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ayrastarr(f): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2021
BizBloke:

Hi Chizzy86,
Not available for the USA anymore but the UK, yes.

Do you know any logistics that ship from US to Nigeria?

Since you're no more accepting?

Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Do you know any logistics that ship from US to Nigeria?

Since you're no more accepting?

Thanks!

Hi Ayrastarr,
We can purchase and freight for you but Self-Order, no. And I've got no idea about any company that accepts Self-Order either.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ayrastarr(f): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
BizBloke:

Hi Ayrastarr,
We can purchase and freight for you but Self-Order, no. And I've got no idea about any company that accepts Self-Order either.

Cheers!

GIG accept self order.

I'll use them.

Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emilex1000: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Hello there!

Did you end up ordering these t-shirts?

How was the quality?

Thank you!

No quote was given, most said they don't ship from the site
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ayrastarr(f): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
emilex1000:

No quote was given, most said they don't ship from the site

You can actually order and use GIGL from USA.

I even got in touch with the manufacturers of those T-shirt and they told me to use their Distributors.

I want to order soon for samples because the hype on those T-shirt are too much.

I really want to see what it is all about.

If you're interested, I can send you the link.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emilex1000: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ayrastarr:

I even got in touch with the manufacturers of those T-shirt and they told me to use their Distributors.

I want to order soon for samples because the hype on those T-shirt are too much.

Pls i would be much grateful. Send me the links and also do you know any distributors in nigeria?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emilex1000: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Pls i would really appreciate that. Give me the link and pls also let me know if you eventually get any.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emilex1000: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Pls i would really appreciate that. Give me the link and pls also let me know if you eventually get any. Plus re they reliable?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emilex1000: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Pls i would really appreciate that. Give me the link and pls also let me know if you eventually get any. Plus re they reliable and cost efficient?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emilex1000: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Pls i would really love that, pls share the link but re this GIGL guy reliable and cost efficient? Also pls let me know if you finanlly ordered and got any
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ayrastarr(f): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2021
emilex1000:

Pls i would really appreciate that. Give me the link and pls also let me know if you eventually get any. Plus re they reliable and cost efficient?

GiGL logistics charges $3.39 or $3.49 / lbs

500 naira exchange rate

Issues with the websites is registration.

Keep your ID cards ready. Lol!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ayrastarr(f): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2021
emilex1000:

Pls i would be much grateful. Send me the links and also do you know any distributors in nigeria?

No distributors in any African country.

Maybe you can become their first African distributor grin grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Ayrastarr:

GIG accept self order.

I'll use them.

Thank you

Hi Ayrastarr,
Please do, thank you.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emilex1000: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Ayrastarr:

No distributors in any African country.

Maybe you can become their first African distributor grin grin

Pls how can i contact you??
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ayrastarr(f): 3:27am On Mar 23, 2021
emilex1000:

Pls how can i contact you??

Ermm.

How do I reach you?

Can you drop your contact on a Dead thread or something?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emilex1000: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Ermm.

How do I reach you?

Can you drop your contact on a Dead thread or something?
Pls quote an email or mobile digits on a dead thread for me to contact you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hi,
How i can get quote for items from Amazon?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
junedraza:
Hi,
How i can get quote for items from Amazon?

Hi Junedraza,
Please send links on WhatsApp.

Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2021
BizBloke:

Hi Junedraza,
Please send links on WhatsApp.

Thanks!

Sent the links.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Alabaintprice(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Do you buy from gumtree?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by HighWITCH: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Can you pay for my aliexpress purchase above $200, while I pay the naira equivalent to you here?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
junedraza:

Sent the links.

Seen, Junedraza.
Quote will be sent tonight.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Alabaintprice:
Do you buy from gumtree?

Yes, Alabaintprice. We do.
Reach out to us on WhatsApp and let's get started; here's okay as well.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
HighWITCH:
Can you pay for my aliexpress purchase above $200, while I pay the naira equivalent to you here?

Definitely, HighWITCH.
Welcome!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by HighWITCH: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
BizBloke:

Definitely, HighWITCH.
Welcome!
WhatsApp number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.