Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Grand Theft Auto Iv - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Grand Theft Auto Iv (1310 Views)

Grand Theft Auto In Africa: Does It Promote Violence? / Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. / GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Theft Auto Iv by Zedman(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2008
This game leaves little room for improvement but can be said to be by far the best game ever created to date, it's on both the PS 3 and X box 360 and shows the greatest attention to detail ever seen on a video game.
The game centres around Niko Bellic, an Eastern European Immigrant,coming to Liberty city based on stories of the good life by his cousin Roman. Due to his cousin's debts, he had to do small favours for the mob(These small favours form the side missions which he participates in) in time he finds himself caught up.
The game shows the most realistic portrayal of new york city with great attention to detail,with superb graphics, great voice-overs and superlative cinematic cut scenes," If games had Oscars this would be it".
With his military experience Bellic carries out his mission with cold blooded accuracy and don;t forget the GTA brand of humors.
It's a most play for the avid gamer.
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by tboy1(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2008
have u played the game?
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by Robotnik: 1:29am On May 03, 2008
I think the game will be tek, i hope it has the s*x mod like san andreas shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by tboy1(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2008
Robotnik:

I think the game will be tek, i hope it has the s*x mod like san andreas shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this game is overteck,yeah u do but u have 2 take the girl out on date like 3 or more times wink
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by Zedman(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2008
There are several new additions like friend mode where you keep friends by doing favours for them, doing whatever your girlfriend asks you to keep her pleased enough for her to give you a 'good time' and you could even decide not to kill some of your marks,these will come in handy later to assist in other missions.
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by PrincessMo(f): 6:29pm On May 08, 2008
Is it on PSP?
I think I saw it at the store the other day. . . undecided
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by justbones(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2008
i wish
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by Zedman(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2008
On the Psp you can only get the GTA Liberty city stories and GTA Vice city, They do have rave reviews so i won't discourage you from going for them.
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by PrincessMo(f): 4:19pm On May 09, 2008
yeah checked at the store today. . .that sux! tongue
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by tboy1(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2008
PrincessMo:

yeah checked at the store today. . .that sux! tongue
Don't bother playing this type of game on PSP- you wont enjoy it. You need to play it on ps3 or xbox to see how good the game is.
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by Zedman(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2008
The game's not on the PSP and the power and effort put into it would be too much for the PSP's engine, you can only enjoy this behemoth of a game through the hardware offered in the X box 360 or the PS 3.
It's even reputed to be increasing the sale of both consoles, so go get one if you can.
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by alsas(m): 12:32am On Jun 14, 2008
plz does any one knows the cheat in computer gta vice city
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by kina4blick: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2008
AFTER FINISHING ALL IN GTA SAN ANDREAS AND COMPLETING SIDE QUEST WHAT

HAPPENS NEXT HAVE U PLAYED IT cool cool cool cool

AM THE BADDEST CHICK WHEN IT COMES TO GAMING
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by kina4blick: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2008
ZEDMAN GREETING I THINK YOU ARE GOOD GAMER WHAT

DO YOU THINK OF FINAL FANTASY XII LET GO BOY
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by kina4blick: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2008
HAVEN`T PLAYED IT YOU HAVEN`T PLAYED AT ALL cool cool
Re: Grand Theft Auto Iv by Zedman(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
Played FF XII and got hooked in some ore mine, will probably have to go play it again during the week so that i'll tell you that exact place where i got hooked. Have Finished FF X and FF X-2, will be trying FF XII later.

(1) (Reply)

Which Online Foreign Game Can Some Play And Be Paid Through Atm / Gta V Online Gamers / Help Me Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.