Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? (610 Views)

Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by Chuksgeo: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Following his incessant verbal attacks against the administration of president Goodluck Jonathan as well as some disturbing comments that relates to both security and unity of the nation(including his comments inciting his support for the dreaded terrorist group 'Boko Haram') which have been largely credited to Gen. Muhammed Buhari, do you think the former head of state ought to be arrested and detained?
Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by frederal(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2013
Unless proven he's behind it(BH), for now, he's overwhelming us with expositions of his stupidity. He's so desperate to rule, I think he has an evil agenda. My only slogan come 2015 is, "say no to Buhari".

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by fredopayee(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2013
That Man called "Bbuhari" is just old. I think its old age that's disturbing him seriusly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by frederal(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2013
Unless proven he's behind it(BH), for now, he's overwhelming us with expositions of his stupidity(orally). He's so desperate to rule, I think he has an evil agenda. My only slogan come 2015 is, "say no to Buhari".
Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by EzeJustme(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2013
frederal: Unless proven he's behind it(BH), for now, he's overwhelming us with expositions of his stupidity. He's so desperate to rule, I think he has an evil agenda. My only slogan come 2015 is, "say no to Buhari".
exactly dear u knows my mind, he (Buhari) is just a baking dog he can never rule dis country again, don't wory he will soon be prosecuted and detained for suporting terrorism
Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by Bigcake: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Obviously no, he is giving d north a tough time n not d entire Nigeria. He is instigating dem die in d name of politics n religion.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2013
Did gej not rush to defend mend after the October 1 bombing
Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by Raymonbell(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2013
One person cannot rule in democratic country, the moment we embrace democracy this kind attitude is expected. I will say this guy is doing Nigeria some good things in his own little way.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by ba7man(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2013
The cries of a drowning man trying to attract attention......before he goes under??
Re: Do You Think Buhari Is Giving This Country A Tough Time? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2013
The Boko haram leader is senile and the blood of the innocents killed by his group seems to be crying out for vengeance. Thus reason for his going senile. . He should be taken to the old people's home

(1) (Reply)

Why We Formed APC- Oshiomole. / 60 Boko Haram Members Killed In Maiduguri. / Jtf And Vigilance Group Arrest 13 Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.