Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 (13017 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2013
Access Bank starts Recruitment of Graduate trainee, June 2013. Is anyone aware of this? I found this from some job portals with the link and I registered successfully.... http://accessbank.dragnetnigeria.com/apply.aspx?job_id=7
Make use of gud browser
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by ojsamuel(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2013
^Pasting the link wud have been much more relevant here...
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by Success5313(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls, post the link, let confirm it
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by blaze007(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by olawunmisamuel1: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2013
Not trying to discourage anybody but, Access Bank is useless.

1. In their final interview, they will tell you to get about 10 customers and 1million naira before they give you the job. (Imagine the crazy target they will give you when you finally enter)

2. When they give you the job, you will have to sign a bond with them. You won't be able to leave for 2years and if you want to leave, you would have to pay 2million.

If you can survive with these conditions, then you can apply.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by oritsetimeyin: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
@samuel

Please how much is this take-home that attracts these huge conditions?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by oluezekiel(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
oritsetimeyin: @samuel

Please how much is this take-home that attracts these huge conditions?
N40K for the 4 months you'll spend at training skul. After training skul, you'll be taken as ET1 at N115K for 6 months(confirmation tinz) after wc u can be eligible for promotion if you get an A* (86 & above) appraisal point. Then, you'll be promoted to ET2, N171K.
Note that some staff have spent over 2yrs. Or more as an ET1
Hope this help
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Yea
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ppl, lets not b discouraged abt anytin...if its ur, I knw u wil get it. I hrd frm source dat sm reforms r goin on within d coy abt recruitmnt, targets n salary structure. I juz hope it's beneficial
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by murphyrichy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pals please what do you write at the column for cover letter heading?
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by omidan21: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
murphyrichy: Pals please what do you write at the column for cover letter heading?
Io received a text dis morning Access Bank invoiting me for an aptitute test on monday.pls who else got dis message.the message heading reads Access Bank
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by murphyrichy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
omidan21:

Io received a text dis morning Access Bank invoiting me for an aptitute test on monday.pls who else got dis message.the message heading reads Access Bank
nawa o, so soon. Thought the deadline is on 30 june. Congrats
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by omidan21: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2013
murphyrichy: nawa o, so soon. Thought the deadline is on 30 june. Congrats

I hope this is real sef cause I didn't apply I only sent my CV to an email that was circulated some times ago en I also sent ma CV to some consulting firm that recruit for mostly bank.so no one else gOt dis txt message
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by oluphunky(f): 4:29am On Jun 08, 2013
I applied for the job sucessfuly,bt didnt get any mail or respnd from access afta applying. Has any1 goten applicatn completed mail from acess?
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by bayus2003(m): 4:59am On Jun 08, 2013
omidan21:

I hope this is real sef cause I didn't apply I only sent my CV to an email that was circulated some times ago en I also sent ma CV to some consulting firm that recruit for mostly bank.so no one else gOt dis txt message
got d same msg too. Its real, be prepared.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by rooney7: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2013
I got d sms too. Pls does anyone knw their test format n wot it entails
bayus_2003: got d same msg too. Its real, be prepared.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by rooney7: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2013
T
omidan21:

I guess it is. Got d same sms to write on monday. Pls does any1 knw d test format? Wot it entails?
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by spicychic847(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
D test is GMAT based..100 quesions in all; d 1st 50 is made up of verbal n quantitative, then d 2nd is mostly IQ n shapes stuff. U have to score a minimum of 25 in each section for u to go on 2d next level..hope dis helps
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by gedtalks(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
My fellow Nigerian graduates, I wish to open your eyes to the unseen future of thousands amongst us, yet we DO NOT or CAN NOT do anything about it.

It’s easy to say “it’s not my portion” or “God forbid”, but my brothers and sisters the earlier we woke up to reality the more secure our future will be.

Believe it or not everyone thinks success about his/ her destiny, but PAINFUL REALITY WILL DAWN shocked ON A LOT OF US IF WE DON’T DO SOMETHING EARLY ENOUGH.

Unfortunately unlike many other countries, Nigeria does not have any reliable statistical data unit that opens our eyes to see figures of unemployment rate. If there had been such I guess we wouldn’t have been SO SILENT, sitting and waiting for “our destiny to come”.

There is a simple way to estimate the fast growing number of unemployed graduates flooding the country in confusion (and the number keeps increasing as institutions keep on passing out their graduates).
Check this out: Approximately 2000 youth coppers pass out per batch in every state. Multiplied this number by 3 batches a year- i.e. about 6000 youth coppers pass out per state every year. Multiply 6000 by 36 states: you get 216,000. This is apart from Graduates of colleges of Education, colleges of nursing, and those that apply for exemption from youth service.

Food for thought:
1. How many vacancies occur every year per state?
2. How many previously occupied job post get empty (when everyone fights hard to keep his job) ?
3. How many employing companies and firms exist in each state of the country – remember that there are only three states in Nigeria having many companies (Lagos, Abuja, and Port-Harcourt in Rivers state)

I am suggesting that we make trouble O, because Nigeria is presently suffering from the accumulation of mis-management by our past leaders. I want you guys to suggest what we can do to save ourselves and secure our future or do we just wait for "our destiny" to come huh

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by Darlif(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Plz oooo....I'm yet to get any invitation 4rm access bank, anybody got a way of helping out?
Abeg oooo
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Pls how far wit dos who got invite last week,? tell us ur experience n lets knw wat we stand to have in dis exercise... God bless

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by premium1: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2013
ComPleted my RegisteratiOn Buh I dint get a conFIrmation dat it wz sucessful.plS WatZ Wrong?TANks
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by mytym(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2013
gedtalks: My fellow Nigerian graduates, I wish to open your eyes to the unseen future of thousands amongst us, yet we DO NOT or CAN NOT do anything about it.

It’s easy to say “it’s not my portion” or “God forbid”, but my brothers and sisters the earlier we woke up to reality the more secure our future will be.

Believe it or not everyone thinks success about his/ her destiny, but PAINFUL REALITY WILL DAWN shocked ON A LOT OF US IF WE DON’T DO SOMETHING EARLY ENOUGH.

Unfortunately unlike many other countries, Nigeria does not have any reliable statistical data unit that opens our eyes to see figures of unemployment rate. If there had been such I guess we wouldn’t have been SO SILENT, sitting and waiting for “our destiny to come”.
There is a simple way to estimate the fast growing number of unemployed graduates flooding the country in confusion (and the number keeps increasing as institutions keep on passing out their graduates).
Check this out: Approximately 2000 youth coppers pass out per batch in every state. Multiplied this number by 3 batches a year- i.e. about 6000 youth coppers pass out per state every year. Multiply 6000 by 36 states: you get 216,000. This is apart from Graduates of colleges of Education, colleges of nursing, and those that apply for exemption from youth service.

Food for thought:
1. How many vacancies occur every year per state?
2. How many previously occupied job post get empty (when everyone fights hard to keep his job) ?
3. How many employing companies and firms exist in each state of the country – remember that there are only three states in Nigeria having many companies (Lagos, Abuja, and Port-Harcourt in Rivers state)

I am suggesting that we make trouble O, because Nigeria is presently suffering from the accumulation of mis-management by our past leaders. I want you guys to suggest what we can do to save ourselves and secure our future or do we just wait for "our destiny" to come huh

My brother u re very on point buh the truth is nigerians are too 'intelligent' to die let alone the schooled(graduates) ones.......If u push an average nigerian to the limit, instead of revolting or exhibiting even the minimal signs of frustration, he would rather expand his capacity to absorb the pressure and hardship the more thereby setting a new limit.
If u indulge me, Hooke's law in Physics which is also applicable to natural occurence started with a caveat/condition ..."Provided the elastic limit is NOT exceeded the extension of an elastic material is proportional to the force applied" otherwise it looses its elasticity...In essence i'm saying nigerians are elastic but DO NOT have a limit that can be exceeded because with every additional novel force/hardship they will not slack but extend and allow space/strenght for the suffering.

Suffice to say and in addition to ur facts, today 14 JUNE 2013 makes it exactly 1 year that i had my NYSC passing out together with my fellow 9700 plus colleagues(check Eko Kopa magazine) here in Lagos State alone. A record number of 95,000 plus graduates had been mobilised which made 2011 Batch 'B' the highest number ever of youth corp membaz at that time..... i'm sure the record must have been broken by now with the rate at which most private schools, Uni and Poly are sprouting and all of them churning out graduates who in actual sense are better 'empowered' than some of us from government skools and are easily absorbed into the labor system whether by merit or proxy smileyIf u know what i mean

Singing....#We shall overcome.... S,omeday# embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by oluphunky(f): 3:13am On Jun 15, 2013
murphyrichy: Pals please what do you write at the column for cover letter heading?
Cover letter topic has bin discusd in dz forum,n d moderator has given a sample,jst search 2ru. GUD Luck!
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by rooney7: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2013
Hello house, I got an invite to write Access bank test in june but I missed it. Now dey are sending me anoda invite. Pls is dis real. Has any1 gotten an invite dis july
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by rooney7: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by ponlear(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2013
I got a application successful message but I haven't gotten any sms inviting me for any test, plss help me out ooo, sud I still expect it??
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by rooney7: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
spicychic847: D test is GMAT based..100 quesions in all; d 1st 50 is made up of verbal n quantitative, then d 2nd is mostly IQ n shapes stuff. U have to score a minimum of 25 in each section for u to go on 2d next level..hope dis helps
pls wots d time frame for each section
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by kodilyjoe: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
rooney7: Hello house, I got an invite to write Access bank test in june but I missed it. Now dey are sending me anoda invite. Pls is dis real. Has any1 gotten an invite dis july

i just got an IV for a test on Friday, 5th July at allen avenue, Lag.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Congrats to u peeps, if d addy is traceable its beta u go dan gamble on it. Dat s if u realy need it.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
ponlear: I got a application successful message but I haven't gotten any sms inviting me for any test, plss help me out ooo, sud I still expect it??
I will say u shld b expectant cos if truely u qualify,u wl b cald. Registratn ended on d 30th so thr s hope.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by kodilyjoe: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2013
purposefulzion: Congrats to u peeps, if d addy is traceable its beta u go dan gamble on it. Dat s if u realy need it.

I heard in their training school, u must pass everyday, anyday u fail anything, they will flush u out. How true please? I don't want to embark on a hrtbreaking journey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination / Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply / N-POWER LAGOS Alimosho LGA. Meeting Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.