Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

General Manager Position In A Travels And Tours Co. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / General Manager Position In A Travels And Tours Co. (601 Views)

Urgent Recruitment For Operation Manager Position With Engineering Backgrounds / Operation Manager Position In A Rice Milling Company / Office Manager Position In Victoria Island Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Manager Position In A Travels And Tours Co. by faceless02: 2:42pm On May 02, 2008
Tafsan Tours and Travel (TTT) a company wholly owned by NASFAT Society is seeking to engage the services of a General Manager.

Formed over 4 years ago, TTT has been very successful in his main line of business - organising umrah and hajj tours for pilgrims including non-nasfat members.

Located in Lagos , the company has an independent board of directors responsible for providing oversight for the business.

The General Manager would be responsible for sustaining the rapid growth of the business, diversifying its products/services and expanding into new markets.

Ideal candidate would be a Muslim, aged between 35 – 50years, ready to resume immediately and would be responsible for:

i Setting the Company’s strategic direction and priorities

i Ensuring the attainment of the corporate objectives of the company by effectively managing and efficiently co-ordinating the operations of the company

i Liaising with the Board of Directors and other key stakeholders

i Understanding and meeting shareholders and customer expectations

i Developing new lines of business in order to achieve and or exceed growth targets

i Developing relationships with NASFAT and other communities

i Promoting the company’s brand

i Improving the overall performance of the company as evidenced by the return on investment, growth in revenue and profitability and other key performance indicators

i Ensuring that the business actions, plans, and goals uphold the company’s reputation for quality service delivery

Qualifications

§ A good first degree in any related discipline.

§ Minimum of 15 years post-NYSC experience of which at least 5 years must have been in top/senior management position

§ Proven leadership and entrepreneurial ability including management of business turnover above N400m

Membership of NASFAT, ability to speak Arabic Language and previous experience in the travels& tour industry are NOT mandatory.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Application Submission, Share Ur Experience / Job Opening / Free Forex E Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.