Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? (1893 Views)

My Experience At Hiv/aids And Hepatitis B Test Center. / Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? by kemzyAjaks(f): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2013
some one close 2 me just got diagnosed of Hepatitis B virus(HBV) and he tinks it's just almost the s ame as HIV. But i've tried 2 calm him down using the necessary points i got from google.i just want to use this thread 2 make people aware of HBV and everything about it.comments of good and experienced doctors/people areneeded. Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? by kemzyAjaks(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
can hepatitis B virus be gotten through the sweat of an infected person or is it mainly an STI....i nid clarifications pleaaasee
Re: What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
I know someone infected with Hep B too.

Hepatitis is not as dangerous as HIV, but it spreads far more easily.

Hepatitis B is less aggressive, and may even be inactive for as long as 20 to 30 years
It affects only the liver, HIV affects all part of body

But it spreads more easily.
Re: What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013

Hepatitis B is less aggressive, and may even be inactive for as long as 20 to 30 years
It affects only the liver, HIV affects all part of body.
It can be managed more.

Re: What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Its passed thru bodily fluids. I hope your friend has started treatment. I will like to point out that there is a vaccine for hepatitis. Walk into any government hospital for it to be administered for a token.
Re: What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? by uceee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hep B is not comparable to HIV. I've had it, and I got treated. @kemzy, tell your friend to calm down and start treatment immediately. It may take some time, but it will eventually go if treated well and urgently.
Re: What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Jarus:

It affects only the liver, HIV affects all part of body

You are grossly misinformed.
Re: What Is The Relationship Between HIV And Hepatitis B? by idowuolanipekun: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Hepatitis B & C are curable Read more on the link below on how bht capsule eliminate the virus without any side effect..Is a silent killer start medication now that you detected early. Pls avoid chemical drug like tenofovir, Lamivuldine, etactivir etc so that you won't take it for the rest of your life...start bht plus now. Many testimony so far on bht

https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/viral-hepatitis-treatment-by-oscar-intro.html

For details call or WhatsApp 08025985535

(1) (Reply)

Top Cancer Causing Food Substances You Shouldn't Be Consuming Right Now / Gambia Criminalizes Female Genital Mutilation / Movate Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.