Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Best Travel Story - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Best Travel Story (694 Views)

Five Tips For Choosing The Best Travel Shirt / 13 Best Travel Quotes To Inspire Your Wanderlust / The World's Best Travel Complaint Letter - Funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Travel Story by Celestine247(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tourism is the voluntary movement of people from there permanent place of residing to a another destination for the purpose of recreation and relaxation without any renumeration attached and not staying more than a year, but when you stay less than a day, you are own excursion.

Share your best tourism and travel story and comment on the level of development in the Nigeria Tourism.

Your comment will be useful for the latest trend on rebounding Nigeria tourism Industry.
Re: My Best Travel Story by AndrewBert: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2013
I had enjoyed freedom wine tours.It was one of my best experience of Wine, Olive Oil and cork in the beautiful Hinterland of Algarve.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E-passport Renewal At Nigerian High Commission London / o / Most Uncomfortable Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.