Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,882 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Exciting Business Opportunity! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exciting Business Opportunity! (510 Views)

Great Business Opportunity Is Here / Wow! Exciting!! Make Your Big Sweet Cash In The Current Real Estate Boom / Exciting Home Business Opportunities With A Us-based Company Now In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Business Opportunity! by Leahday: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Are u interested in being your own boss.
There is a very vibrant business opportunity for everyone that desire to be his or her own boss.
You can start this business with as little as 20,000 naira and I tell you the sky is your beginning.The products are herbal and roots based and are manufactured in Malaysia with NAFDAC registration
It is a new , unique, effective and vibrant networking marketing business. Different from whichever you might have engaged in the past. You sell, you care for ailments and chronic conditions and at the same time you have opportunity to build your own network and still earn income.
I don't want to be selfish about this business and I am willing to share the idea with whoever may be interested.
KindLy contact me on 08034742586 or through my e-mail: leahekundayo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Legitimately With Less Than N2000 / N50,000 Profit Making Business / Start Your Mini Import Business Today With Less Than N10,000 Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.