Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians (35007 Views)

Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / Laughable Quotes From Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by johnwizey: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
erinlakatabu: Even though Ikemba Ojukwu is Dead, his manhood is still alive.
-Dame Jonathan.
ha ha ha.... ℓ̊ don die here o
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by kolamilan(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
“I dey laugh !”, also 'Umoru are you alive?.” by obj
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by delors(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
I thought I heard Madam Patience say '...MAY HIS MANHOOD LIVE FOREVER!' She deserves credit for such a philosophically powerful physiological quote...like a Nigerian Aristotle! grin grin grin
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
vandarsar: Or something?

You sounded like Dame herself

Thank u, now return the phone to uncle and go to bed!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
So this crappy thread targeted at the PDP and PDP suppporters hit the front page?? smh for Nigerians (very gullible homo sapiens)

How come you didn't post the many errors of Tinubu, Oshiomole, Fashola? lol!
I pity una lives!!!

Whatever happens to Fashola's many lame quotes especially when its time to demolish people's properties (esp the less priviledge)..

Whatever happens to his quotes about the beggars, poor..

"If you can not pay tax in Lagos, go back to your village!"
- Fashola

Only a gubernatorial arrogant goat would alter such a s¡lly statement in an arrogant way!

1 Like

Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by olumidazz: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
I will wobble and funble to the final- the clown was kicked out iat the preliminaries.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by menaxe: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
i de laff----obj
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
mko abiola: We built this gada?
lwkmd! I remember dat too. Lol. But who said it?? Can't remember
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by shadelek(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
aduje: I got these quotes by some highly placed individuals in government in the past and at present.

I kept wondering....

Nairalanders, please what is your observation about the comments of an average Nigerian Leader?

(1)..."we want to thank the president for bringing facebook to Nigeria" ...Information Minister Labaran Maku.

(2).."you press men, you always say there are no minerals in kano. We have Coca Cola, Fanta, Mirinda and the newly invented Sprite"...Bakin Zuwo.

(3)..."Foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram and invest in Nigeria"...GEJ

(4)..." I will water your school and fire your school"..Orji Uzoh Kalu

(5) "Nigerians dont panic, terrorist attack is everywhere ..maybe is our turn"...GEJ

(6).."I will rather kill myself than commit sucide"..Dame Jonathan

(7)..."I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is
850,000 naira"...Atiku Abubakar

(cool"..until I see someone eating out of the gutters before I believe
there is poverty in Nigeria." - Umoru Dikko.

(9)..."Telephon­e is not meant for the poor"..David Mark

(10)..."The worth of a child born and breed in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States" -Yakubu Gowon

(11).."school is not meant for the poor, only for the rich"..Ikedi Ikiri Ohakim

(12).."At 50, Britain is still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too badly"..Diezean­i Madueke.

(13).."Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria"...Obas­anjo

(14)..."The corp members where destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny"..Malla­m isa Yaguda, Gov Bauchi State.

(15).."On behalf of 20 million naira, I donate my family".. Dame Jonathan.

(16).."We, the PDP did not win this election, I have gone to church to confess, I gave them money and they called the result"...Chris­ Uba

(17).."I want to commend the doctors and nurses for responding to treatment"...Da­me Jonathan

(18)..."I can see camera people, are they going to televise us alive?"- Dame Jonathan.

Source: Nigeria Info Radio Lagos (99.3FM)
(19)..,''My fellow Nigeria widow''- Dame Jonathan.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by omenka(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
"If I say I would contest now, people would start feeling one kind". Jonathan Goodluck. (2011 Presidential Media Chat)
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by shadelek(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
naptu2: Julius Malema - "I would rather kill myself than commit suicide".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Nexr7LcQA

I commend ur effort but it does nt sound as if this man really said this coz d movement of his mouth does nt correspond with the statement
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Raypawer(m): 12:50am On Jun 06, 2013
jacobscros: dame patience should go back to school and take an english class. This is pitiful.

You and our First lady who speak english pass?
#This is pitiful#

1 Like

Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 06, 2013
I fear Bullet more than I fear ALLAH......Sani Abacha

1 Like

Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by naptu2: 3:58am On Jun 06, 2013
shadelek:
I commend ur effort but it does nt sound as if this man really said this coz d movement of his mouth does nt correspond with the statement

That's an audio recording of him making that statement (if you know his voice you'd know it's him) with a still picture of him.

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/216151-Julius-Malema-on-Gr-12-and-suicide

http://m.facebook.com/pages/Id-rather-kill-myself-than-commit-suicide/127741037242411?id=127741037242411&_rdr

I'm trying to find his famous "jump" video.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by AroOkigbo(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2013
booqee: lwkmd! I remember dat too. Lol. But who said it?? Can't remember

(late) General Adisa.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by naptu2: 5:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Aro Okigbo:

(late) General Adisa.

Aha! I knew it was either Adisa or Rasaki, but I wasn't sure which of them it was.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Mortiple(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2013
frederal: Hmmm...all these are trash. When I was child, I watered d school and fired d town" was attributed to one Igwe Odezuluigbo Nike(RIP), how come it now Kalu's quote. I dare d op to prove, by reliable source, where Kalu stated that.
Be mindful of tarnishing people image for nothing or fun. What goes around, comes by
This quote was also attributed to Nnanna Ukaegbu, a politician from Imo State. During electioneering campaign in the 2nd Republic, he made promises to two communities both in Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State and his statement went thus "I will Fire Umuneke and Water Obiangwu"; meaning he would provide both communities with Electricity and Pipe Borne Water respectively.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by carule(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2013
Naija we sabi fool each other upon all this those block headed are still our OGA AT THE TOP. CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING grin. this need to be on Sony Max's world dumbest leaders.......
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Bluekapon(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Now guys, did she really say those things or are we exaggerating a bit?
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by ignis: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2013
LWKMD @ 16
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by lawrenceunaa: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2013
.."On behalf of 20 million
naira, I donate my family"..
Dame Jonathan. Madam 1st lady abeg na school road u go no be school soon u go donate ur p.parts
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Shezzman: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Seriosly,I dont want to believe Uzor Kalu's own..Gosh!..fire school!?
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2013
" The Benin-Ore-Lagos road today, is in a state of anomie....It will be sardonic, it will be lugubrious, and a state of dishma-pishma if Parliament does raise money, to fix culpability, where culpability is" - Patrick Obahiagbon
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by tbushy: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2013
grin ;DI just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Yusluv77(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2013
`°•.¸laff¸.•°`don `°•.¸make¸.•°` ` °•.¸me¸.•°`touch`°``°•.¸ma ¸.•° neighbour `°•.¸4¸.•°`breast ` °•.•I .¸don¸.•°`enta `°`wahala`°•.¸¸.See me see grammar o.. Lame Dame Patience Jonathan.. More grease to ur elbow jareee...
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by civilgun90(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2013
English no easy ooo,
i cant fail english speaking, dats unpossible.........
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Masiya(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2013
aduje: I got these quotes by some highly placed individuals in government in the past and at present.

I kept wondering....

Nairalanders, please what is your observation about the comments of an average Nigerian Leader?

(1)..."we want to thank the president for bringing facebook to Nigeria" ...Information Minister Labaran Maku.

(2).."you press men, you always say there are no minerals in kano. We have Coca Cola, Fanta, Mirinda and the newly invented Sprite"...Bakin Zuwo.

(3)..."Foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram and invest in Nigeria"...GEJ

(4)..." I will water your school and fire your school"..Orji Uzoh Kalu

(5) "Nigerians dont panic, terrorist attack is everywhere ..maybe is our turn"...GEJ

(6).."I will rather kill myself than commit sucide"..Dame Jonathan

(7)..."I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is
850,000 naira"...Atiku Abubakar

(cool"..until I see someone eating out of the gutters before I believe
there is poverty in Nigeria." - Umoru Dikko.

(9)..."Telephon­e is not meant for the poor"..David Mark

(10)..."The worth of a child born and breed in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States" -Yakubu Gowon

(11).."school is not meant for the poor, only for the rich"..Ikedi Ikiri Ohakim

(12).."At 50, Britain is still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too badly"..Diezean­i Madueke.

(13).."Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria"...Obas­anjo

(14)..."The corp members where destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny"..Malla­m isa Yaguda, Gov Bauchi State.

(15).."On behalf of 20 million naira, I donate my family".. Dame Jonathan.

(16).."We, the PDP did not win this election, I have gone to church to confess, I gave them money and they called the result"...Chris­ Uba

(17).."I want to commend the doctors and nurses for responding to treatment"...Da­me Jonathan

(18)..."I can see camera people, are they going to televise us alive?"- Dame Jonathan.

Source: Nigeria Info Radio Lagos (99.3FM)
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by COOLDUN: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Gannyradical: Dame Jonathan once said this....."my husband is the best couples in the world"

She said that Namadi Sambo and my husband is a best couples,
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by COOLDUN: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2013
Bluekapon: Now guys, did Dame Jonathan really said those things or as we exaggerating a bit?

Are you asking question or contributing your own grammatical error too? you would have written, Did Dame Jonathan say those things or are we exaggerating a bit? And not what you just wrote here.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Ghostface_killa: I fear Bullet more than I fear ALLAH......Sani Abacha
...at the end he was killed by the bullet but he still died .
I fear GOD!
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by BabaTony: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2013
What is the website of the nscdc? The website of the nscsdc is www.nscdc.......thats all! If you don't like that ask my OGA AT THE TOP! - that too are from our leaders
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by obi123: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2013
cringe inducing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos / Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo / APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.