Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,325 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? (5679 Views)

Any Girl From Kubwa, Gwarimpa, Dutse And Galadima / Any Girl From Osun (ilesa) And It Environ Ready To Meet? / Any Girl Ready For Relatioshiponship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Lazzaro: 2:40pm On May 13, 2008
@janami

true dat,
most of dem are wife materials and you can just tell they are not pretending. smiley

@mosyb

what kind of immaturity is lying inside of you to have posted such nonsense?
guy see what u just posted and apologise to covenant girls. angry
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by hotpikin(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2008
Facts about cu chicks
1. Mummy' pet
2. Adventurous with guys
3. Do not cheat on their guys- This one is a lie, Just thought I should point that out smiley
4. Some of d very young one's are very shy
5. They like 2 flop around in groups
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by mosyb: 10:05pm On May 13, 2008
Lazzaro:

@janami

@mosyb

what kind of immaturity is lying inside of you to have posted such nonsense?
guy see what u just posted and apologise to covenant girls. angry

Lazzaro, are u a boy or a girl ? are u from CU ? if so , BTW U AND ME WHO IS IMMATURE ? WITH THE WAY U DEY VEX, U B SMALL PICKIN, I STILL REPEAT WHAT I SAID because I HAVE HAD ONE SO WHATS THE FUSS, IS IT THAT because OF THE
NAME ALL OF THEM WILL B SAINTS, ABEG NA U B IMMATURE angry

COME LETS ALL CONVENANT TOGETHER ! grin grin grin

SOME TIMES NONESENSICAL TOPICS REQUIRE NONSENSICAL ANSWERS kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by mooyguy(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2008
mosyb -why u dey vex now this shows the level of maturity btw u nd him.

SOME TIMES NONESENSICAL TOPICS REQUIRE NONSENSICAL ANSWERS
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Lazzaro: 1:48pm On May 14, 2008
@mosyb

Maybe if u had handled her with enough maturity and firmness u will still be with her.
sometimes these ladies need someone to anchor their lives and direct them. wink chaoo.
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by mosyb: 11:22pm On May 14, 2008
My broda,I no vex o, na just my mind i dey talk, no mind me , at least u don cool down, sorri make una no vex o grin grin grin

@mooyguy

na wetin b your own, na play i dey play o grin grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by colove: 7:52pm On May 17, 2008
am a fresh grad of oba awon univ i need a CU chick for a friend am tired of akara osu relationship interested shld call me on my mobile.08034989411.
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by mosyb: 11:12pm On May 17, 2008
colove:

am a fresh grad of oba awon univ i need a CU chick for a friend am tired of akara osu relationship interested shld call me on my mobile.08034989411.

o boy go sleep, u need am
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by DrDre1(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2008
@ Colove
Akara osu relationship? grin cheesy
Hope you're now ready for Mr. Biggs relationship tongue
ROFLMTAO!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Creamish(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2008
lol. . . nuttn wey person no go see for NL. grin

My dear, Covenant or not . . If a babe wants to be clean, she will, if she dont, she wont. . plain n simple. . dont judge a book by its cover. . don't generalize . . just thank God u found a good one and pray not to be found in d hands of a bad one. cool
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by McOmo(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2008
yes . .una don hear correct yarns from Commisioner in charge of Relationships and Affairs of Nairaland State grin grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Creamish(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2008
judgin by ur signature, u need more lectures tongue
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by McOmo(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2008
judging by ur own siggy, I might not learn much from u tongue
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Creamish(f): 6:32am On May 19, 2008
lol . . . who said i was gonna be ur lecturer? . . Jennyakaracha is most suitable! grin grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by McOmo(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2008
jenny ke. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by hni(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2008
ibkaye can we talk my nums are 08054732185 or 07037721707 hni is the pen name, you can call me phoenix
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Gamine(f): 3:50pm On May 20, 2008
These people chei!

CU this n that
Abeg leave pesin Jooo
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by gudfella: 6:01pm On May 20, 2008
anyway sha, im a regular visitor to CU. i think they ar nice girls thogh not all. i wont mind meetin any sha, 07033302543, johnson
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Lazzaro: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2008
@gudfella

So u actually feel a CU girl will call u on ur number, ? ha ha ha !!!

ma guy your bear bear go white !!!!! grin

see boyz
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by landis(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
@Gamine,

what are you doing in OTA?

Are you not aware that OBJ is on the rampage?

No let am handle you,

grin cheesy grin
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by DrKitaun(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2008
TMI ! lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by romeo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2008
where is the University? Is it a kind of convent?
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by masam(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
@janami

taking about CU chics being 'wife material wink got me interested,pls im in dire need of a better half with humble disposition and good unpbringing. Beauty is secondary to me. could u pls link me up with a decent girl possible about to grad, my mail is donpedro876@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Dating Any Girl In Covenant University? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2008
CU girls, Hmmmm.Am a CU gil. Character is about personality,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have To Find My (Hot) Angel / Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! / Where Is Tope2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.