Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike (9701 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Stevogue(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
AWKA — Leader of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has said that the emerging mega political party, All Progressive Congress, APC, would not favour Igbos based on their political experience.

Speaking yesterday when Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, a governorship aspirant in Anambra State paid him a courtesy visit, observed that Ndigbo had attained a high level of political consciousness that would make it difficult for APC to survive in Igbo land.

He said: “APC is dead on arrival in Igbo land. We have not walked that path before and I don’t think APC will favour Ndigbo and that is why we still insist that the legacies our late leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu left behind, should not be allowed to die.

“I am here to make sure there is peace in Igbo land, and the issue of who becomes the next governor of Anambra state still lies with the masses. I am only here to bless all the aspirants and the rest is left for the people.

“I don’t like the situation where my people continue going to court after each election and stay in court even till the end of the tenure of the election in contention.”

The MASSOB leader further said as the Igbo leader, the issue of who became the next governor of Anambra State laid with the masses.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/apc-wont-favour-igbo-uwazuruike/

http://crimefacts.org/in-igboland-apc-is-dead-on-arrival-says-massob-leader-as-uba-urges-gov-obi-to-shun-godfatherism/
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Afam4eva(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
It's not for him to say. Let the electorate decide.

7 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
APC IS ALREADY ABORTED BEFORE DELIVERY. CPC, AC, APGA, ANPP JUST HAD A MISCARRIAGE OF THEIR NAMED FOETUS APC.
Emmydeep of nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Garrithe1st: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Raph should be more concerned about his people who are being used for Target Practice by the Police and Army as well as those whose dead bodies were dumped in Ezu River by Peter Obi..

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by gbanikiti(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
I thought he was being arrested for treason? has he been released?

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by kkkp: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
What is massob
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by DerideGull(m): 3:03am On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: It's not for him to say. Let the electorate decide.

He has every right to his political opinion. Of course, the electorate will have a say if All Progressives Congress (APC) ever becomes a political party.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by slimghost(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2013
We don't need Uwazurike to tell us that. APC is dead on arrival. If you doubt me, ask an average igboman in the SE.
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by DuduNegro: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost: We don't need Uwazurike to tell us that. APC is dead on arrival. If you doubt me, ask an average igboman in the SE.

Without APC in SE who will build the second Niger bridge, a harbour, a modern international airport, a stadium..... is it PDP or APGA?

14 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2013
APC never existed in SE, They know it and because of that Rochas will be sent parking. APC or ACN is just like ANPP and CPC in the SE, they are as good as dead.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by DuduNegro: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2013
gboss4sure: APC never existed in SE, They know it and because of that Rochas will be sent parking. APC or ACN is just like ANPP and CPC in the SE, they are as good as dead.

Well, you can kiss your second Niger bridge bye bye... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Akanbiedu(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2013
No surprises here. The SE axis of Nigeria has never been against the central ruling structure.

They will join APC when it becomes obvious APC will win or after APC wins.

10 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by dinachi(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2013
When the money Ifeanyi Uba gave him finishes, he will sing a different tune!Glorified errand boys! This time the educated youths in Igbo land will lead the way. Enough of this naive political liliputians.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by dridowu: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Iwofa lenu

1 Like

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2013
To be sincere,Apc is a threat to Pdp. The only thing that would make Apc be the ruling party is to forget Buhari. His comments grows from bad to worse each day.
My take: i can vote for Apc with a candidate that is a true nationalist. If its Buhari, count me out!

1 Like

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Clerverly: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2013
Speaking yesterday when Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, a governorship aspirant in Anambra State paid him a courtesy visit
This is where he lost his conscience angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Ikwuru eziokwu,
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by ZURYZEST(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2013
make una dey here dey speak jagorns, what will be will be,
all this fake declaration like say we no know wetin dey go on for we politics,
after some Ghana must go, tory go change. i petty the young men of this great nation, who can not see beyond their nose.
if we would have a better future we need to.........
i rest my case

sipping Alomo bitters
cool cool cool cool

Zuryzest on the move...............
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2013
really?
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by ocelot2006(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Without APC in SE who will build the second Niger bridge, a harbour, a modern international airport, a stadium..... is it PDP or APGA?

PDP. APC's just hot farts and propaganda.
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Ajibel(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2013
Because he has access to the media doesnt mean his opinions are that of the entire Igbos. Leave it for the masses to decide. Cunt angry

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2013
What do you expect him to say at a pdp event
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2013
It has become obvious that GEJ only has support in the South East.

2015 is going to be interesting.
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2013
gboss4sure: APC never existed in SE, They know it and because of that Rochas will be sent parking. APC or ACN is just like ANPP and CPC in the SE, they are as good as dead.
Wait till ngige becomes governor of Anambra state by 2014, your eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by slimghost(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2013
bobthebuilder99: It has become obvious that GEJ only has support in the South East, South south and middle belt.

2015 is going to be interesting.

FIXED.
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

FIXED.

Nope. That's just in your mind.

He has support in the South-South, but the Middle Belt doesn't love him at all.
Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by confusion247(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2013
To be honest, this man is a confused clone. What is his concern about which Nigerian party that survives or die in igbo land? Is he no longer working for actualization of biafra? He should be concerned about massob members that security forces have turned to point and kill in igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Dead On Arrival In Igboland - Uwazuruike by HAH: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2013
If politics is a game of numbers then I think it is the igbos that need APC not vice versa. If APC can get. Majority vote in atleast SW,NW,NE and NC. Then APC don't necessarily need SE.

If we win now na dem go dem decamp like ants.

Natural AGIPs

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Beaters In Edo To Be Jailed For 2 Years As Governor Signs Bill Into Law. / Election Observers Describe Enugu LG Polls, Peaceful, Credible / Ondo 2020: Dogara heads PDP Screening Committee for Ondo Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.