Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government (11029 Views)

Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by chris365(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Good job by the US government. But i'll also like them to extend this fight to the likes of tinubu, obj and some other yoruba and hausa former thieves.

Tinubu has been invited to speek at the house of commons while he's not different from Odili that the same British government has jailed.

Makes me think there's hypocrisy somewhere or the British government is just being partial. just my opinion sha
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by logica(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2013
Is that really the house he bought for $700k or a picture of a random house?
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by cybersaurus(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHY CANT THESE DUMB AMERICANS BUILD HOUSES WITH BRICKS. WOODEN HOUSE ? WTF ? MAY AS WELL LIVE IN A LOG CABIN SMDH
yeah. Any minor natural disaster affects them seriously cos the buildings are fragile.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by cybersaurus(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2013
Dee60: Why now? Didnt you hear that the man is now repentant?
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Osama10(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2013
Wasted resources. angry
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by cybersaurus(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2013
logica: Is that really the house he bought for $700k or a picture of a random house?
what ya think?
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
cyber_saurus: yeah. Any minor natural disaster affects them seriously cos the buildings are fragile.
THAT GERIATRIC KLEPTOMANIAC NIGGA BOUGHT A PILE OF WOODS FOR $700,000 WONDERS SHALL NEVER END
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by ddeola: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Na today !
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by bobthebuilder99(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHY CANT THESE DUMB AMERICANS BUILD HOUSES WITH BRICKS. WOODEN HOUSE ? WTF ? MAY AS WELL LIVE IN A LOG CABIN SMDH

Yeah, I'm sure the Americans are looking to Naija for development advice.

BTW - That house is probably built out of concrete. Regular concrete foundation and then Sheetrock in the interior.

2 Likes

Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by teemlo: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
logica: Is that really the house he bought for $700k or a picture of a random house?
I was about to say that, it doesn't look like a $100k house to me.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Nonybb: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
The House looks scrappy tho
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Nonybb: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: THAT GERIATRIC KLEPTOMANIAC NIGGA BOUGHT A PILE OF WOODS FOR $700,000 WONDERS SHALL NEVER END
ROFLMAO!

1 Like

Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Yeah, I'm sure the Americans are looking to Naija for development advice.

BTW - That house is probably built out of concrete. Regular concrete foundation and then Sheetrock in the interior.

WOULDNT BE A BAD IDEA IF THEY LOOKED TO US FOR HOW TO BUILD HOUSES AND THE HOUSE I PUT HERE IS JUST ONE OF THE LOW LEVEL HOUSES TOO

1 Like

Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: Obama abeg give am presidential pardon o! Na awa presido metor be dat! E no easy to wear skirt and blouse like woman pick race from britiko enter naija.hehehehe! grin grin
grin
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by wwwkaycom(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Alams is a super-dullard!!

cheesy cheesy
you mean the governor general of the Ijaw nation?
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by reindeer: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
This is a thread Insincere Nigerian and his ilk will avoid like a plague.
It is disheartening to see your god's(gej)mentor exposed as a common criminal in the US.
Let's wait for their excuse.
grin

1 Like

Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by sayso: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Linda amibo blogger.wetin come concern you?
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Diasporan(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
OP that is not Alams house in Rockville.His house is far bigger and better than that.The house in that pix is not worth more than 100k in Maryland.That aside like what somebody said these Naija Politicians like purchasing houses in Maryland i.e Orji Uzor Kalu,Atiku Abubaka and lots more in places like Bowie and Montgomery and PG county.Perhaps they just love anything British affiliated.This is really a good news.They should seize all of them.Very wicked souls
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Angel778(f): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Chei! see house. Nigerians don surfer!
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by howfarwhatagwan: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Really? And you guys didn't know the money was stolen before he bought the house? Come off it US as much as I commend this action I know you did your money laundering search before the house was purchased so I wont be fooled however Very good action but please we need more of your support in fighting corruption in Nigeria and my request is simple don't let these guys (politicians, Governors, presidents) and their children get into your country but of course I know you wont do that because as much as you are shouting corruption in third world countries you guys (developed countries) love to have this laundered money spent in your countries in different forms (school fees etc) all the same I commend because you have done what once again our leaders failed to do rather they went ahead to pardon the guy.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Abali1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Delafruita:

they shouldnt attempt to tell us what is right because we know it.to err is human and to forgive is presidential.oyinbo people should learn that before its too late
You mean to HAIR is HUMAN
to FORGIVE is DESIGN.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by jawjaw1: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
For me the issue is this:
How can anyone in his right thinking senses convince me a full blooded Nigerian let alone the the governments of the Western world that GEJ has the genuine interest and ability to make Nigeria better when he can't detach himself from a brigand like Alams. It is not possible.
GEJ has been begging the western governments for help to stop the oil bunkering in the Niger Delta to no avail and we all know why.
They simply do not take him seriously. So do I.
How can you keep strong ties to a world renowned and still wanted international criminal and tell the world you want to stop the criminality of oil bunkering.
It just makes GEJ look stupiid.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by addicted268(f): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

[size=18pt]DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?![/size]

I am so mad right now. You steal from us and then call us monkeys and third world!!!!!!!!
And our President gave this man a Presidential Pardon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These thieving *********** should be hung!
that caught my attention too.can u imagine d riff raff spewing balderdash whereas he's guilty as hell.

1 Like

Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by gogodaye(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
This seizure is belated......with his presidential pardon and the penchant in all the states with legislation mandating that homes be put up for past public officers of his cadre, another more fabulous and auspicious homestead in the same neighbourhood would be procured for him with public funds sooner than later by either the Bayelsa state government or the FG. Just watch out....His protegees at the helm of affairs at both tiers of government cannot live to see him without a home abroad.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Akiika: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
GEJ, see your life? while you go about harboring criminals like yourself,...US Govt' is fighting it for us.But it is now a case of lose-lose situation because the corrupt Balyesan Gov't cannot even try to claim the property.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Akiika: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
chris365: Good job by the US government. But i'll also like them to extend this fight to the likes of tinubu, obj and some other yoruba and hausa former thieves.

Tinubu has been invited to speek at the house of commons while he's not different from Odili that the same British government has jailed.

Makes me think there's hypocrisy somewhere or the British government is just being partial. just my opinion sha

They are not biased like us, if they found something, they surely will report it. It's either they are smarter thieves or there's nothing.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Akiika: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2013

Your ignorance no get part 2!
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
SMH. So everything the US govt does is right?
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Akiika: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
J12: SMH. So everything the US govt does is right?
Nope! but sending a message that condemn corruption is a good one. Elected officials get removed and proscecuted for mismanaging campaign fund (voluntary donations o), let alone public fund. Jesse Jackson Jr., son of the moronic Jesse Jackson Sr. that taught GEJ is going in a right direction was the latest culprit in Chicago. Imagine if it becomes so tough to launder money, wouldn't it limit how much they can steal from us, since corruption is the forth of every Nigerian Govt.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by Ninilowo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

I know at least, 15 Nigerian politicians who own homes in Bowie, Rockville, and Chesapeake part of Maryland and Virginia.
Even in Philadelphia.
Re: Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government by ghananotnaija(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
mens dept: These folks love Maryland. Why couldnt this local thief build a neighborhood with hospitals in his state, even owning one of the homes? Now look at him.

You cant have your cake and eat it folks. Develop your country and you will be the one to enjoy.

Dayum

Have you ever been to Bayelsa? That place is beyond bad even by Nigerian standards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / John Kerry Visits Geoffrey Onyeama / Akwa Ibom Elections: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Testifies Against The Pdp At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.