Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Want To Join A Club That Members Work Together To buy Clickbank Product? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Join A Club That Members Work Together To buy Clickbank Product? (474 Views)

I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, / A Fund Cooperative Club That Will Help You Raise Enough Money To Start A Biz / Business Club That Help Small Business Starters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Join A Club That Members Work Together To buy Clickbank Product? by matthews(m): 2:24am On Jun 06, 2013
I am starting a club where members will pull their resources together to buy clickbank and other make money product. If you are interested send your name email and phone number to -freewebsiteoffer101@gmail.com. I just want 20 serious people that want to move forward in life.
Re: Want To Join A Club That Members Work Together To buy Clickbank Product? by happyday: 3:43am On Jun 06, 2013
Instead of that, why not create a club that creates killer e-products that sell more than Clickbank's.
Your club can get online, look for opportunities, practice them and then show others where the money is.
Best of luck anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Watering Promo!!! Limited Offer!. / Is Your Salary A Seed Or Just "A Fruit of Your Labour"? / Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.