Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Outcome of The Ban On Green Buses Called Araba in the Fct - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Outcome of The Ban On Green Buses Called Araba in the Fct (533 Views)

Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards. / Burnt Buses At Forte-oil Tanker Ojuelegba Accident Scene (photos) / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Outcome of The Ban On Green Buses Called Araba in the Fct by Dogzimalon: 3:58am On Jun 06, 2013
Went to visit a friend at Karo Abuja stayed 2 hrs just to make a trip that was suppose to be 15 minutes . The hold up started from the AYA bridge from afternoon even when I was leaving around 11pm it was still there . The cause was that the green buses now use the bridge at nyanya as their park theirby making it difficult for free flow of traffic . Pls guys what do we have to say to make it stop cause its not been easy for people leaving there.

(1) (Reply)

National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft / Lagos Is 4th Worst City To Live In The World / I Need Dubai Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.