Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

VLA Recruit Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VLA Recruit Interview (23486 Views)

Vla Recruit / VLA Recruit / Is VLA Recruit Genuine... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VLA Recruit Interview by sirfemoz(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2013
Just received a text for interview from VLA, to my fellow nairalanders, I want to know if its real before spending my time, energy and money to VI.
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by luli4life: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2013
sirfemoz: Just received a text for interview from VLA, to my fellow nairalanders, I want to know if its real before spending my time, energy and money to VI.
@ sirfermoz: if it is VLA vic lawrence plot 1646 oko awo street opp eko hotel; they are a reputable outsource coy & dey are for real. Wishing u best of luck!
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by tmgtreasure(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
pls whe really do you write your test before they invite for the next interview.
sirfemoz: Just received a text for interview from VLA, to my fellow nairalanders, I want to know if its real before spending my time, energy and money to VI.
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by sirfemoz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
@luli4life.. thanks
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by sirfemoz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
tmgtreasure: pls whe really do you write your test before they invite for the next interview.
Its actually not an interview, its a test.. Sorry i wrote interview.
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by sirfemoz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
luli4life: @ sirfermoz: if it is VLA vic lawrence plot 1646 oko awo street opp eko hotel; they are a reputable outsource coy & dey are for real. Wishing u best of luck!
Can you help me with the direction to their office in VI?
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by Sunkyphil(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Its better u take a bus going to eko hotel from cms,wen u alight at eko hotel;oko awo street is almost opposite,still went to drop my cv there last week monday
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by sirfemoz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sunkyphil: Its better u take a bus going to eko hotel from cms,wen u alight at eko hotel;oko awo street is almost opposite,still went to drop my cv there last week monday
Thanks..
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by tmgtreasure(m): 4:18am On Jun 07, 2013
if you are writing the test, pls prepare for current affairs o and funny enough you might be ask to write an application letter or even an essay. pls knw about: %, ratio, division in maths area. all d best
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by omidan21: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2013
tmgtreasure: if you are writing the test, pls prepare for current affairs o and funny enough you might be ask to write an application letter or even an essay. pls knw about: %, ratio, division in maths area. all d best

Aw did u all apply,can one go gate crash for the test.urgent response pls
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by baines3(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Anybody dat wrote dere test on 31st of may,13. Have u been call 4 interview pls i wnt 2 knw
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by Teeswift(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
@baines3, i have ND, pls how can i apply to VLA? any age barrier pls. Thks
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by claravictoria45(f): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls house, hw many days does it tek VLA to send d result of the test or call 4 interview I wrote d test last thur 12 of sept
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by buklan: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
claravictoria45: Pls house, hw many days does it tek VLA to send d result of the test or call 4 interview I wrote d test last thur 12 of sept

Dey dnt send result. They send text msgs after 4/5 days inviting u for deir first interview. As a matter of fact... deyv started calling.for interview.
And d interviews r in stages. D first Interview will b done by VLA which involves thorough screening of all ur docs n asking of questions. If u dey r impress, u will b asked to go and dey will gey back to u. Shortlisted names will b sent to d bank dey want u to employ for. Dat is whr d final interview will b done.... den documentation starts. All d best!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VLA Recruit Interview by claravictoria45(f): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
Tank very much, bt r u sure dey av started calling for interview for dos dat wrote d test on 12 of sept cos d frend of mine dat we did it 2geda both of us av nt been called, did u also wrote d test
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by karyurdey(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2013
i wrote exam at VLA in VI yesterday. It was 20 questions for maths amd 20 for english. They only said they will get back to us. Like when should i be expecting from them? What am i expected to score in the exam pls.....am afraid...thou tried my best in the exam, may God help me
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by karyurdey(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2013
buklan:

Dey dnt send result. They send text msgs after 4/5 days inviting u for deir first interview. As a matter of fact... deyv started calling.for interview.
And d interviews r in stages. D first Interview will b done by VLA which involves thorough screening of all ur docs n asking of questions. If u dey r impress, u will b asked to go and dey will gey back to u. Shortlisted names will b sent to d bank dey want u to employ for. Dat is whr d final interview will b done.... den documentation starts. All d best!!

i wrote exam at VLA in VI yesterday. It was 20 questions for maths amd 20 for english. They only said they will get back to us. Like when should i be expecting from them? What am i expected to score in the exam pls.....am afraid...thou tried my best in the exam, may God help me
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by fumsky002: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2013
The maths questions were u allowed d use of calculators and also is it gmat or shl?
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by karyurdey(m): 4:43am On Oct 24, 2013
no calculator...just normal secondary school maths. You can add me on whatsapp or bmm. If u use any of d inbox, inbox me ur details

1 Like

Re: VLA Recruit Interview by ahmedumar589: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
hy, Nairalanders, Please after i wrote VLA aptitude test (First Bank), I was invited for interview in Abuja at (Grace point resort hotel), and recently I received an SMS on 30th November, from workforce management inviting me for documentation at Kano, but they said that time and date will be sent to me soon, 2 days later they send me an SMS inviting for documentation in Abuja at their center (lakeview) on sat 2/11/2013, I decided not to go, because they said is in Kano not Abuja, Please what is the relationship between VLA and workforce management. please I am confused, can anybody help me with more information please. let share it (ahmedumar589@gmail.com).
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by karyurdey(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2013
ahmedumar589: hy, Nairalanders, Please after i wrote VLA aptitude test (First Bank), I was invited for interview in Abuja at (Grace point resort hotel), and recently I received an SMS on 30th November, from workforce management inviting me for documentation at Kano, but they said that time and date will be sent to me soon, 2 days later they send me an SMS inviting for documentation in Abuja at their center (lakeview) on sat 2/11/2013, I decided not to go, because they said is in Kano not Abuja, Please what is the relationship between VLA and workforce management. please I am confused, can anybody help me with more information please. let share it (ahmedumar589@gmail.com).

they are 2 different firm performing thesame function. recruitment organisation
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by angelroz: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can anyone give examples of questions that is asked during the interview. Thank you
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by Fabulousmii(f): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hav u been invited 4 interview? When did u write ur test?
angelroz: Can anyone give examples of questions that is asked during the interview. Thank you
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by dhope: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
does vla recruit for banks alone? pls i need urgent response b4 i attempt to gatecrash their test 2moro.
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by dhope: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
does vla recruit for banks alone? i just wanna be sure b4 i make attempt for their test 2moro. i will appreciate anybody wit relevant info abt this
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by dhope: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
does vla recruit for banks alone? i just wanna be sure b4 i make attempt for their test 2moro. i will appreciate ur response if u hav relevant info on it
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by Bekeee(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
@dhope have you written their test..I intend going there tomorrow
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by Bekeee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please lemme know..jus need some basic information. Tnx
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by dhope: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bekeee:
@dhope have you written their test..I intend going there tomorrow
feel free to go there. ure qualify for their test if ure a graduate and ur grade is nt below 2.2 or lower credit and ure nt above 30yrs. anything aside this,dont bother urself. their test is simple maths english and current affair each wit 10questions and calculator is nt allowed. when u arrive there,ask for where to put down ur name and a staff will later come to call u in but u also need to prepare to write short essay. on any topic dey giv u and everything is within 25mins. gudluck to u
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by Bekeee(f): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ok. Thanks dear..do they have any specific time or just as early as possible.
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by landg: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls cn u gv a clue on wat d essay topic is usually on ?
Re: VLA Recruit Interview by Estorico: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please are we allowed to go there and drop cv?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, I Left My Job For Freelancing! / Access Bank Fresh Graduate Internship Programme 2017 / Osun State Now Offers 20,000 Jobs To Youths In 1wk, Under Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.