Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return (2888 Views)

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / Okpaleke Crises: Banker Accused Of Assassination/kidnap Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
http://www.imotruThe dust is yet to settle over the controversy that arose following the consecration of Monsignor Kelechi Okpaleke as Bishop of Ahiara Diocese.
The coronation of Okpaleke has ignited tension in Mbaise land and environs, since his consecration, he (Okpaleke) has not set foot in Ahiara Catholic Diocese where he is due to preside as the Bishop.
However, a new twist emerged yesterday when the coalition of Ahiara Diocesan Indigenous Catholic Youths (CADICY), Mbaise, raised an alarm alleging that some royal fathers, three priests of the Ahiara Diocese and knights of the Church in collaboration with some Anambra based business men, are bent on returning Okpaleke to Ahiara Diocese.
A statement endorsed by Maxwell Ujowundu (President), Anthony Akalegbore, (Secretary), Simon Onwuama (Publicity Secretary) of the group, said the above mentioned are donating and distributing money to the Catholic faithful of Ahiara Diocese, bargaining for the return of the rejected Okpaleke to Ahiara Diocese, stressing that the rejection of Okpaleke has gone beyond money or any financial inducement.
The statement reads “The Coalition of Ahiara Diocesan Indigenous Catholic Youths (CADICY) Ahiara Diocese hereby warn that we will vehemently continue to reject any appointment of Okpaleke in Ahiara Diocese even as a parish priest, Okpaleke’s insistence to serve as a Bishop in Ahiara Diocese is against the injunctions of the holy spirit”
The group warned that “his (Okpaleke’s) promoters and supporters should give the returning peace and tranquility in Ahiara Diocese a chance, saying anything short of this is against the interest of the Catholic Church and the Holy Spirit and will be resisted.mpeta.com/?p=6904
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okpaleke is already the bishop.You people can protest from now till thy kingdom come.

I think what the church hierachy should do is close down the ahiara diocese and put it under owerri
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukwudi44: Okpaleke is already the bishop.You people can protest from now till thy kingdom come.

I think what the church hierachy should do is close down the ahiara diocese and put it under owerri

And what are you waiting for? Why enlisting the help of people re-instate him through the backdoor if you ahd all the might to close the diocese.

Why not mind your business than poking your juvenile mouth into other peoples business.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
mafifle:

And what are you waiting for? Why enlisting the help of people re-instate him through the backdoor if you ahd all the might to close the diocese.

Why not mind your business than poking your juvenile mouth into other peoples business.

Why bring the issue to a public forum if you didn't want people to poke their noses into it?

Well, Okpalaeke has been consecrated and there is nothing a million of your types can do about it other than having heart attacks. Bunch of clowns.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
mafifle:

What do you mean by "reinstate him" was he ever dethroned as the bishop of ahiara diocese?
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Why bring the issue to a public forum if you didn't want people to poke their noses into it?

Well, Okoakaeke has been consecrated and there is nothing a million of your types can do about it other than having heart attacks. Bunch of clowns.

I pity you. When this your "clowns" finish with you and your likes you will never try to take people for granted again. Why has he not taken canonical possession of the diocese if your might was as strong as your mouth.

I am just wandering the reason for this desperation to have your
Okoakaeke
buried na ala mbaise.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
mafifle:

I pity you. When this your "clowns" finish with you and your likes you will never try to take people for granted again. Why has he not taken canonical possession of the diocese if your might was as strong as your mouth.

I am just wandering the reason for this desperation to have your buried na ala mbaise.

I guess you are the type that one would kill first before going after a snake. Efulefu
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

What do you mean by "reinstate him" was he ever dethroned as the bishop of ahiara diocese?

How can he be dethroned? was he ever enthroned? He has lost the right to the episcopate of the ahiara diocese haven failed to take canonical possession as required statutorily.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I guess you are the type that one would kill first before going after a snake. Efulefu

Well that is if i will give you the opportunity to think of killing me. Since dead people don't think.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
I thought this had long been settled. Okpaleke is Bishop in waiting for Ekwulobia Diocese. The place of his ordination may qualify him as Auxillary bishop of Owerri archdiocese. Case closed.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
mafifle:

Well that is if i will give you the opportunity to think of killing me. Since dead people don't think.

Your people should think more of how to rehabilitate thousands of their sisters and dughters who are prostituting in Lagos.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Your people should think more of how to rehabilitate thousands of their sisters and dughters who are prostituting in Lagos.

I guess you are talking from experience. How come you know the exact number of prostitutes in lagos? So you are used to collecting their data after your transanctions with them. you must be a very good record keeper.

Make sure you check your VIH status .
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Marotzke(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mr Mafifle abi Mr Maphite (confra man), It is very obvious that you are a part of the propaganda team of the Mbaise resistance group. I have no problem with that. I also don't have any problem with you sponsoring topics on nairaland promoting your group interests(whether anarchist or not).But Nna Men say something sensible and factual. (1) The Bishop's name is Bishop Peter Ebele Okpalaeke not Kelechi Okpaleke,(you don't even know the name of the man that you are opposing) what else are you ignorant of?(2) it is amazing that you people are beating about the bush looking for the promoters of Okpalaeke's Episcopacy, They are (A) His holiness Pope Francis 1, (b) His Eminence Marc Cardinal Ouellete ; Arc bishop of Quebec, Catholic Primate of Canada, PREFECT of THE CONGREGATION FOR BISHOPS. This is the body charged with with the appointments, promotions and discipline of Bishops. Not the pope, or Francis Cardinal Arinze.(prefect emeritus congregation for divine worship and the discpline of sacraments) (c) His grace Arc Bishop Ignatius Kpasuja Papal Nuncio (d) His Eminence John Cardinal Onaiyekan Arc Bishop of Abuja and Chief consecrator in the Episcopal ordination of his Lordship Bishop Peter Ebelechukwu Okpalaeke. These are the people promoting Okpalaeke as Bishop of Ahiara Diocese not some faceless priests, knights or Anambra business men. speaking of business, is this what you people have reduced Episcopal ordination to ? Naira and kobo? Okpalaeke is coming to to take away business from Mbaise priests? Which should be resisted with every arsenal available? like lies , calumny, disregard and disrespect for constituted Authority?This is the Catholic church for God's sake not some backyard spiritual organization. If you think Cardinals will sit by and allow a fellow cardinal build a cartel inside the church , then you don't know anything about the administration of the Catholic Church. These princes don't think in the pedestrian manner as you do. The above mentioned priests are well versed in the art of dealing with renegades , apostates and protestants. That is why the mother church have been around for two thousand years.

3 Likes

Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by tpia5: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
so, who is running this diocese in the meantime?
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
tpia@:
so, who is running this diocese in the meantime?

Okpaleke has been appointed as the substantive bishop of ahiara diocese.He is the only one recognised by rome to run the diocese and all correspondences about the diocese must go from him to rome or the CBCN.

The ekwulobia diocese does not exist and no bishop has been appointed for it.Whenever it is created the pope will appoint someone to take charge of that diocese.

The catholic church will rather close down the ahiara diocese than succumb to the antics of renegades masquarading as priests and their thug laity collaborators.

We have seen them before in the church history.Mbaise people are even just too small and represent an insignificant percentage of the catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

Okpaleke has been appointed as the substantive bishop of ahiara diocese.He is the only one recognised by rome to run the diocese and all correspondences about the diocese must go from him to rome or the CBCN.

The ekwulobia diocese does not exist and no bishop has been appointed for it.Whenever it is created the pope will appoint someone to take charge of that diocese.

The catholic church will rather close down the ahiara diocese than succumb to the antics of renegades masquarading as priests and their thug laity collaborators.

We have seen them before in the church history.Mbaise people are even just too small and represent an insignificant percentage of the catholic church.

In the drive to bring all souls to God, How dare you call Mbaise clan insignificant? Hijacking every post on this subject won't help the matter. Justice will prevail at the end of the day. For your first paragraph, i urge you to read canon 382. I wonder what is holding the closure of Mbaise church if indeed they have disobeyed the Pope.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Marotzke: Mr Mafifle abi Mr Maphite (confra man), It is very obvious that you are a part of the propaganda team of the Mbaise resistance group. I have no problem with that. I also don't have any problem with you sponsoring topics on nairaland promoting your group interests(whether anarchist or not).But Nna Men say something sensible and factual. (1) The Bishop's name is Bishop Peter Ebele Okpalaeke not Kelechi Okpaleke,(you don't even know the name of the man that you are opposing) what else are you ignorant of?(2) it is amazing that you people are beating about the bush looking for the promoters of Okpalaeke's Episcopacy, They are (A) His holiness Pope Francis 1, (b) His Eminence Marc Cardinal Ouellete ; Arc bishop of Quebec, Catholic Primate of Canada, PREFECT of THE CONGREGATION FOR BISHOPS. This is the body charged with with the appointments, promotions and discipline of Bishops. Not the pope, or Francis Cardinal Arinze.(prefect emeritus congregation for divine worship and the discpline of sacraments) (c) His grace Arc Bishop Ignatius Kpasuja Papal Nuncio (d) His Eminence John Cardinal Onaiyekan Arc Bishop of Abuja and Chief consecrator in the Episcopal ordination of his Lordship Bishop Peter Ebelechukwu Okpalaeke. These are the people promoting Okpalaeke as Bishop of Ahiara Diocese not some faceless priests, knights or Anambra business men. speaking of business, is this what you people have reduced Episcopal ordination to ? Naira and kobo? Okpalaeke is coming to to take away business from Mbaise priests? Which should be resisted with every arsenal available? like lies , calumny, disregard and disrespect for constituted Authority?This is the Catholic church for God's sake not some backyard spiritual organization. If you think Cardinals will sit by and allow a fellow cardinal build a cartel inside the church , then you don't know anything about the administration of the Catholic Church. These princes don't think in the pedestrian manner as you do. The above mentioned priests are well versed in the art of dealing with renegades , apostates and protestants. That is why the mother church have been around for two thousand years.

what trash are you spinning. You are not even making any sense. Please make sense and revert. You should be the dumbest person in history to think that all these revered Cardinals you have mentioned are not politically motivated. This is not the discussion for today.

Extending your myopic reasoning and being blinded by craze chase for your final objective, you have failled to realise that this is a failed venture.

Let me open your blinded eyes to the fact that this is a success story for "Mbaise resistance group"

Can. 382 §1 A person who is promoted to the episcopate cannot become involved in the exercise of the office entrusted to him before he has taken canonical possession of the diocese. However, he is able to exercise offices which he already held in the same diocese at the time of his promotion, without prejudice to can. 409 §2.

§2 Unless he is lawfully impeded, one who is not already consecrated a Bishop and is now promoted to the office of diocesan Bishop, must take canonical possession of his diocese within four months of receiving the apostolic letters. If he is already consecrated, he must take possession within two months of receiving the apostolic letters.

§3 A Bishop takes canonical possession of his diocese when, personally or by proxy, he shows the apostolic letters to the college of consultors, in the presence of the chancellor of the curia, who makes a record of the fact. This must take place within the diocese. In dioceses which are newly established he takes possession when he communicates the same letters to the clergy and the people in the cathedral church, with the senior of the priests present making a record of the fact.

§4 It is strongly recommended that the taking of canonical possession be performed with a liturgical act in the cathedral church, in the presence of the clergy and the people.

You see from the bolded above that this is a success story for "Mbaise resistance group"
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

You level of imbecility knows no bound. And the "renegades" made you carry out the consecration at a foreign ground away from the cathedral. We know your type, no amount of blackmail or name calling will allow this your desperation to prevail. You can succeed else where but not na ala mbaise.

Also be reminded that by virtue of the canonical provision , Monsignor Ebele Okpalaeke is not allowed to parade himself as Bishop of Ahiara diocese haven failed to take canonical possession of the ahiara diocese and not being consecrated in ahiara within four months as required by law.

This is just the beginning.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by tpia5: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Well, i personally have never heard of a parish or diocese refusing a bishop, but i guess it could happen.

1 Like

Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Marotzke(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
mafifle:

what trash are you spinning. You are not even making any sense. Please make sense and revert. You should be the dumbest person in history to think that all these revered Cardinals you have mentioned are not politically motivated. This is not the discussion for today.

Extending your myopic reasoning and being blinded by craze chase for your final objective, you have failled to realise that this is a failed venture.

Let me open your blinded eyes to the fact that this is a success story for "Mbaise resistance group"

Can. 382 §1 A person who is promoted to the episcopate cannot become involved in the exercise of the office entrusted to him before he has taken canonical possession §2.

§2 Unless he is lawfully impeded, one who is not already consecrated a Bishop and is now promoted to the office of diocesan Bishop, must take canonical possession of his diocese within four months of receiving the apostolic letters. If he is already consecrated, he must take possession within two months of receiving the apostolic letters.

§3 A Bishop takes canonical possession of his diocese when, personally or by proxy, he shows the apostolic letters to the college of consultors, in the presence of the chancellor of the curia, who makes a record of the fact. This must take place within the diocese. In dioceses which are newly established he takes possession when he communicates the same letters to the clergy and the people in the cathedral church, with the senior of the priests present making a record of the fact.

politically motivated by what? What material or influence can any Catholic offer the pope or senior cardinals? Reducing every thing to materialism is what I have problems with. Okpalaeke can be or cannot be bishop of Ahiara diocese. No one was born a general overseer. Insulting dignitaries, mocking authorities, denigrating eminent people to achieve materialistic desires, might be expedient now , what of tomorrow? it is very obvious that you are not a priest of the Catholic church , might not even be a Catholic, whoever is giving you disjointed lectures on canonical laws and inciting you to violence, disobedience and rebellion is not doing you any good. Today you are revelling with the tag resistance group, don't cry when you are discarded after being used to achieve objectives beyond your cognitive capacity. Those that instigate 'rebellion rarely make good leaders when their anarchists desires come to pass.

Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
[/quote]§2 Unless he is lawfully impeded, one who is not already consecrated a Bishop and is now promoted to the office of diocesan Bishop, must take canonical possession of his diocese within four months of receiving the apostolic letters. If he is already consecrated, he must take possession within two months of receiving the apostolic letters. [quote]

Was he lawfully impeded? You go about quoting laws you don't understand.You think the catholic church is a law court where lawyers play with logic.

This is akin to a child who kills his parents and then pleads that the court should not sentence him on the basis that he is an orphan.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2013
Okoro2015:

In the drive to bring all souls to God, How dare you call Mbaise clan insignificant? Hijacking every post on this subject won't help the matter. Justice will prevail at the end of the day. For your first paragraph, i urge you to read canon 382. I wonder what is holding the closure of Mbaise church if indeed they have disobeyed the Pope.

I wonder if you know the meaning of the word'justice'.You want to know what is holding the closure of the diocese? Patience.Yes patience ,the church is only being patient with you thugs and will wield the big stick @ the right time if the crisis persists.Just imagine an insignificant bunch thinking they can hold the catholic church to ransom.You might end up with an mbaise catholic church complete with an mbaise pope.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Rufex07(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2013
hmmm... one thing i know for certain is dat d Church have both d yam and knife. fingers crossed.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by mafifle: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

I wonder if you know the meaning of the word'justice'.You want to know what is holding the closure of the diocese? Patience.Yes patience ,the church is only being patient with you thugs and will wield the big stick @ the right time if the crisis persists.Just imagine an insignificant bunch thinking they can hold the catholic church to ransom.You might end up with an mbaise catholic church complete with an mbaise pope.

We are waiting for when this your masqueraded patience will elapse. Who told you that the Mbaises has issues with the Pope or the Church? The issue is with you wolves in sheeps skin and your cult of desperados.

You have not seen any thing yet and your shouting, when you see something what will you do!
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by gratiaeo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
mafifle:

We are waiting for when this your masqueraded patience will elapse. Who told you that the Mbaises has issues with the Pope or the Church? The issue is with you wolves in sheeps skin and your cult of desperados.

You have not seen any thing yet and your shouting, when you see something what will you do!
Am totally disappointed to hear this from a fellow catholic. For crying out loud you should be concentrate in making heaven @ last
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by hurricaneChris: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
chukwudi44:

Chukwudi I agree and support that d church wud rather close than to succumb to the unnecessary logic of my people....Ndi Mbaise!

But calling our catholic percentage "insignificant" is totally laughable and shows hw cluelez you are about the catholic faith in Mbaise.

The number Priests of Mbaise origin is d highest compared to any oda diocese in Nigeria....do ur research. I don't knw ur diocese, but am sure of my statistics.

But in everytin, I stand by the supremacy of Vatican rule over Mbaise rule.

Benedictus Dominae tibi mater ecclesae...dominus vobiscum

1 Like

Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by hurricaneChris: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Well, Okpalaeke has been consecrated and there is nothing a million of your types can do about it other than having heart attacks. Bunch of clowns.

You called them "bunch of clowns" for expressing their opinions?
I won't feel bad until I knw ur age.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Chukwudi I agree and support that d church wud rather close than to succumb to the unnecessary logic of my people....Ndi Mbaise!

But calling our catholic percentage "insignificant" is totally laughable and shows hw cluelez you are about the catholic faith in Mbaise.

The number Priests of Mbaise origin is d highest compared to any oda diocese in Nigeria....do ur research. I don't knw ur diocese, but am sure of my statistics.

But in everytin, I stand by the supremacy of Vatican rule over Mbaise rule.

Benedictus Dominae tibi mater ecclesae...dominus vobiscum

The catholic church excommunicated over 5million catholics and their renegade bishops appointed by the chinese gobernment.you will agree with me that mbaise catholics are quite insignificant when compared to these figures.

By the way Agulu people produce priests more than a pure water company manufactures water and yet they are not making noise.

It will take the church notting to effect the excommunication of the mbaise church.That is my point.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
mafifle:

What have I not seen.We have seen lots of people like you in the history of the church and yet the church has surmounted them all.

The church could have even chosen to ordain okpaleke in mbaise with security agents but only decided against it because of the possible loss of lives of people like you and the negative publicity it would generate.

They way I see this ending will be the closure of the ahiara diocese and the derobing of all these rogues defiling the sacred garb of priesthood.

So many priests involved in this show of ahame will most likely loose their collar and even if they are forgiven will never rise to the bishpric
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by hurricaneChris: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Derailing the topic to throw insults? Shows hw mature you are anyway.

Ur name... "Sunny_bobo" suggests you are from owerri. If you are actually from owerri, compare owerri gals in lagos and mbaise gals in lagos also.
I rest my case.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by hurricaneChris: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
chukwudi44:

The catholic church excommunicated over 5million catholics and their renegade bishops appointed by the chinese gobernment.you will agree with me that mbaise catholics are quite insignificant when compared to these figures.

By the way Agulu people produce priests more than a pure water company manufactures water and yet they are not making noise.

It will take the church notting to effect the excommunication of the mbaise church.That is my point.

Please cud you gimme d links to d source of this ur new about ex communicating d 5million people?

Just wanna read it mysef. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of Hypocrisy In Nigerian Brand Of "Democracy" / Akinwunmi Ambode—flaunts Degrees And Qualifications On Newspapers. / Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.