Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor (585 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by opecareem(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
While answering questions in a recent interview with Punch, the actress said she’s quite aware that she is a sinner, but maybe she’s a better person than many pastors.
‘What’s the difference between I that love to show off my cleavage and the pastors that love to show off their flashy cars and private jets? I think I’m better off because with the economic situation, lots of stress and all, some can channel their frustrations and some people can get relieved at the sight that makes them forget the terrible situation’, the controversial actress said.
Hmmmm, this is serious.Cossy Orjiakor: http://opecareem..com/2013/06/im-better-than-many-pastors-cossy.html

Re: ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by nmaihat: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
I thought she has something reasonable to say. Imagine bragging about the relief some pple get from looking at her. Is that what makes u better than many pastors dear cossy?

(1) (Reply)

. / Ex-beauty Queen/rapper Munachi Abii Releases Beautiful New Photos / Tiwa Savage Covers June Issue Of Stylemania Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.