Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Peter Okoye's Babymama, Lola Omotayo Responds To Critics on Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Babymama, Lola Omotayo Responds To Critics on Twitter (1201 Views)

Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Babymama, Lola Omotayo Responds To Critics on Twitter by Flirtyfemi: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Some people can be mean though and sometimes one needs to "give it" back to them.
You see, after her very interesting interview where she opened up on her affair with Peter Okoye and exlained why she is not yet married to her baby father, some jobless people and haters have chosen to make life miserable for her by stalking her on the various social media platforms with their posts, comments and er- tweets oh by the way, she says we shouldn't take her humility for stupidity!
One of the stalkers took it way too far this time and Lola busted out and exchanged words with him...ooops! See tweets below....See more here..http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/psquares-babymama-lola-omotayo-engages.html

Re: Peter Okoye's Babymama, Lola Omotayo Responds To Critics on Twitter by Scarpon(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
married to Peter of p square or not she is way more better than the haters
Re: Peter Okoye's Babymama, Lola Omotayo Responds To Critics on Twitter by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
I mind my business!!!! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Took Advantage Of Me – Yvonne Nelson / Photos: Actress Ini Edo Steps Out With Hubby In London / Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Kate Henshaw's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.