Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigerian Navy DSSC Intake 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy DSSC Intake 2013 (825 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Intake 2013 by churchillfrank(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Please has anyone been able to buy the Nigerian Navy short service form, The form is to be purchased online with the use of ATM card details..
I have been trying since yestaday with no avail. Please I want to know if anyone has purchased the form and how He/She purchased it, so I can do the same.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Intake 2013 by koolvin12(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
its either u are scammer playing out a new trick on ur victims or u are potential victim on the way to hit the rock.nigerian navy is not recruiting yet. Their site is www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng not that stupid scam website thats been circulating
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Intake 2013 by churchillfrank(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
koolvin12: its either u are scammer playing out a new trick on ur victims or u are potential victim on the way to hit the rock.nigerian navy is not recruiting yet. Their site is www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng not that stupid scam website thats been circulating
Nigerian Navy are recruiting... I have made my research and enquieres as regard to that..they just open new site because of some changes they made to this new site..go to their official site. U will see the anoucement their.

(1) (Reply)

P&G Hiring Manager 2, Any Update After The Online Test? / Job Vacancies At Dana Airlines Limited For Line Maintenance Engineers / Vacancy For The Post Of A Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.