Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Photos: Tiwa Savage Goes Shopping At Sarkodie’s Sark Store - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Tiwa Savage Goes Shopping At Sarkodie’s Sark Store (1575 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Gangsta In New Photo / Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tiwa Savage Goes Shopping At Sarkodie’s Sark Store by ameyaw112: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nigerian Afro Pop sensation, Tiwa Savage was recently in Ghana to shoot the music video for her collaboration with Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie. Before flying out of Accra, Tiwa stopped by the Sark store, home of Sarkodie’s clothing line to grab some items. Tiwa was seen communicating back and forth on her phone with someone, who seemed to be a possible beneficiary of her shopping at Sark. Could the shopping be for her manager turned fiance, Tunji ‘Tee Billz’? Before I left the shop, Tiwa had sent her assistant to go and withdraw money for her shopping so I didn’t see which items she bought before I left. But she seemed keen on the footwear section of the boutique.!!

http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/exclusive-photos-tiwa-savage-goes-shopping-for-sarkodies-sark-store/

Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Goes Shopping At Sarkodie’s Sark Store by gluv01(f): 1:04am On Jun 07, 2013
Lovely pictures..she looks so sweet even without smiling kiss

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido Flaunts Gold Sandals / SEE What Nadia Buari Has To Say About Her Engagement To Jim Iyke / Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye And A PEN IS On Her Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.