Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Righteousness By Believing Part 3 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Righteousness By Believing Part 3 (616 Views)

Hot Kenyan Ladies Fashion Photo Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness By Believing Part 3 by charisville: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Romans 4:4-5

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, God is a merciful father and a loving God. In Acts Chapter 10, a centurion named Cornelius was mentioned; he was a devout man, doing the right things. In the sight of men, he was a righteous man: he prayed to God and even fasted (Acts 10:30). But he wasn't saved (Acts 11:14) because he didn't believe in Jesus, obviously because he hadn't heard about Him. The angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, telling him to send for Peter. Peter's assignment was to tell him about Jesus.

Why didn't God justify him by his good deeds? God is all powerful and there is nothing impossible for Him to do. But God had to follow the principle of Imputation of His Righteousness, through believing in Christ Jesus, not by works. When Peter spoke to Cornelius and his household about Jesus, they believed and were saved, receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit.

No matter who you are or how many good deeds you've done, you need to believe in Christ Jesus to be saved.
"If you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart, believe (adhere to, trust in and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9).

Like Cornelius, you can make up your mind to be saved as you read this today. Don't hold back, believe!

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I believe that You came to die for my sins. I confess with my mouth that You are Lord over my life. Thank You Lord for I am now saved, in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.

(1) (Reply)

Do Female Lingerie Need Any Special Care? / Get 100% Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Grade 6A At Great Prices / Bouqui's Beadwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.