Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Nairalander Writes A Book! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A Nairalander Writes A Book! (954 Views)

Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? / I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. / Do You Want To Publish A Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Writes A Book! by justcool(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Visit the following webesight to order GUARDIAN OF THE CROWN:

http://bookstore.xlibris.com/Products/SKU-0039243049/Guardian-of-the-Crown.aspx

Please after reading the book, go back to the websight, rate the book and also write a review. Also you can give the author your feedback by creating a thread here on Nairaland. The author will appreciate honest feedback, even constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Enjoy the book! Entertain your mind and absorb the lesson.
Re: A Nairalander Writes A Book! by litelov: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sounds very interesting. Just purchased a copy.
Re: A Nairalander Writes A Book! by justcool(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Writes A Book! by Afrocatalyst: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
This is good. I love it and the cover design,wow. Btw,the lady on the cover page is wearing a cloth I bought for my wife once,lol. Just saying tho'.
Nwabueze,I am currently working on publishing a book with xlibris,pls rate their services for me and is their charges ok?
Re: A Nairalander Writes A Book! by justcool(m): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Afrocatalyst: This is good. I love it and the cover design,wow. Btw,the lady on the cover page is wearing a cloth I bought for my wife once,lol. Just saying tho'.
Nwabueze,I am currently working on publishing a book with xlibris,pls rate their services for me and is their charges ok?

Sorry for my late reply; I just noticed your post today.

Exlibris is very good. Just expect them to change the person in charge of your project many times. And sometimes they won't notify you of this change, so you may still be emailing or calling your previous correspondent without any reply or call back from them. So, you have to be on top of things.

Other than this, which I guess is due to their busy schedule, they are very good. You will be very pleased with the quality of their product. They will send you different templates, from which you will chose the format (font, font size, paragraph style, etc) for your book. They will send you copies to review before publishing it; and they will gladly make any changes that you decide to make after the review.

I will most definitely recommend them.

Good luck with your project!
Re: A Nairalander Writes A Book! by ekaromail: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
justcool:
Visit the following webesight to order GUARDIAN OF THE CROWN:

http://bookstore.xlibris.com/Products/SKU-0039243049/Guardian-of-the-Crown.aspx

Please after reading the book, go back to the websight, rate the book and also write a review. Also you can give the author your feedback by creating a thread here on Nairaland. The author will appreciate honest feedback, even constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Enjoy the book! Entertain your mind and absorb the lesson.

I just went through the summary of your novel and to me, it sounds interesting.

I am coming out with my own magazine "Karo's Story mag. It is a weekly publication about nigerian stories, books, book reviews and author interview. If you would love to grace the cover page of my magazine and have an interview with me, feel free to send an email to jadejay090@gmail.com and I will get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

WRITERIGHT- Nigeria's Premier Online Editing And Proofreading Service / I Can Write High Quality Articles For You / Professional 2D and 3D Book Covers (my Portfolio Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.