Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! (6330 Views)

Maria Carey Flashes Boobs, Shows Butt In New Photos. / Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Nella(f): 2:12pm On May 03, 2008
OMG!! I REALLY CAN'T BELIVE IT!!!

Maria  Carey of all people manage wants to Marry . . . and it's Nick Canon!

Goshhhhh Y didn't she just pick one of Lil Romeo or Bowow!!??

I mean . . . . REALLY! NICK CANNON!!! --------------- seriously this one don pass "love is blind" ---- this one na drugggggg!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/05/01/2008-05-01_report_mariah_carey_wed_nick_cannon.html

OMGOSH! SERIOUSLY! ---SERIOUSLY! I mean  . . . SEEEEEEERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is 27 . . . she is 38 . . .  it's not even a matter of age, but Maria Carey of allll people!!!! Nick Cannon!??!!

SEEEEEEEERIOUSLYYYYYY!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed  embarassed
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Seun(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2008
If Mariah Carey's "greatness" is part of what makes the relationship possible.
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by iice(f): 12:53am On May 04, 2008
Nella lol, don't even like either of them. . .
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Nobody: 5:34am On May 04, 2008
@nella

Who do you think would have been more suitable for her; Denzel washingston or Brad Pit?

I personally consider her to be lucky. Wish them the best though.
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Nobody: 6:15am On May 04, 2008
celebrities sometimes do weired thinhs
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by PEPSI: 3:55am On Aug 17, 2008
No big deal Im 12 yrs older than my boyfriend , its awesome smiley
Welcome to the Cougars !
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by larayat(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2008
I think its a free world if men could marry ladies younger than they are why cant it be vice-versa.afterall i think they love theirselves no mattter what anybody thinks or say
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by lucabrasi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2008
nuifn wrong with it,mariah carey is hotter than girls 15 years younger than her,and if theres love or whatever dont see anything wrong with it so dont get ur knickers in a twist over it
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Abbygyal(f): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2008
thats nolonger a new story, wish them good look. I love mariah carey cool
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by shannong(f): 5:49am On Aug 18, 2008
Mariah Carey = Donkey
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by spikedcylinder: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2008
@ poster
Are you pissed because Mariah Carey is a crazy possum or because Nick Cannon is a doofus?
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Shaz(f): 2:20am On Aug 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ poster
Are you pissed because Mariah Carey is a crazy possum or because Nick Cannon is a doofus?

Lol . . Make way for the 'loose cannons'
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by henry007(m): 2:22am On Aug 19, 2008
they are the perfect even better than brangie and bennifer
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by phelex(f): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2008
i can't believe my maria carey has given her vieux body to a lil wotever to touch, anyway she's still 1 of the best.
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by spikedcylinder: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2008
Shaz:

Lol . . Make way for the 'loose cannons'

Would that be you?
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Shaz(f): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Would that be you?

Do I look like mariah Carey abi Nick Cannon - ma ta si me o!
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by shollyaj(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2008
Sincerely, there is nothing bad to it, Every other person falls in love one way or other and to me, Loving one wholeheartedly has got absolutely nothing to do with it age, I wish them all d best
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Mr1011: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2008
Will their marriage last You know these celebri - wetin, dem too they behave one kind sometimes.
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by MrInfo1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2008
Love don't cost a thing`
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by KB1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2008
I heard she's knocked up.
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by sima(f): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2008
she doesnt even look 38 . .
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by revenge(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
yeye marriage , black and lipsrsealed hispanic , almost white maria carey, that maria carey sef na wa 4 am ooooo unstable marriage
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by maedan(f): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
craziest combination I've ever seen. There's just no way to rationalize it, and believe me I tried. Oh well, I'm an MC fan, so I'll pray they stay happy.
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by shawdon(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
Men This girl fall my hand oooooooooo shu i think love is reall blind for this couple.
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2010
na wa o so wots news bout dat.dont celebrities have d right 2 marry who dey choose 2.his younger n dey r in luv SO WOT.doesn't it happen here in naija.mshewwwwww
next please
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Ameena(f): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2010
Yeah soooooooo?
Well, stale news! undecided
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by Anabel(f): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
WHAT IS WRONG WITH NICK CANNON, SERIOUSLY I DON'T LIKE mariah carey I JUST WANT NICK CANNON TO MANAGE HER FOR ME
Re: Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! by tlops(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2011
They have twin togethr.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Biggest Yarnsh In Africa ”miss Corazon” / Nollywood Actress Sugar Chika Releases 30th Birthday Photos / Ludacris And Lil Kim @ teen Throwback(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.