Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Please Tell Me What Kind Of Business I Can Put In 300k - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Tell Me What Kind Of Business I Can Put In 300k (671 Views)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Am Kenny Am 26 Am Cute I Do Business I Need Nice Female Friends For Friendship.. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me What Kind Of Business I Can Put In 300k by tee2rule(m): 2:30am On Jun 07, 2013
Am Not a Nigeria Base Young man but Just got Married Few Weeks Ago and Return out of Nigeria.. I need You people to Really help me with Faithful and trusted Contributions.. I need to know what kind business i can invest 300k and can give daily or Weeking Income has a Young man ..I am thinking of Food in port and many more... We running out of our Father land for money but we cant live there forever so i want to start with something small then i can know how to make it big or go for something bigger later... Please I need You HELP HAS SOON HAS POSSIBLE.. THANKS ...
USMAN
Re: Please Tell Me What Kind Of Business I Can Put In 300k by oduz: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2013
Investing in motherland is good thinking, there are vast suggestions on this forum's business section that you can adapt

Don't rule out things you have passion for & can fill some needs in society or satisfy some frustrations

You mentioned 'Food in port', that is not very clearly stated,

1)Do you mean importation of food?

2)Or selling of Food in PortHarcourt?

1) will not contribute positively to our national economy & it may not grow your purse either, except you belong to the rice cartel, feeding fat on our national addiction to 40yr old grains

2) Is good business but not something you can do well without first hand monitoring

Beyond these two you may look at importation more positively in areas that fulfill our country's NEEDS

Best wishes

The Land is Green cool
Re: Please Tell Me What Kind Of Business I Can Put In 300k by tee2rule(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks so much more for your info... What i mean is that i heard about importing from the North and Port. so i am thinking that would be a good idea... Thanks
Re: Please Tell Me What Kind Of Business I Can Put In 300k by ANAgency(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Set up state of the art boutique strictly for female clothings, shoes and children too. Is a very lucrative biz in ph. Need my advice my contact is below.

(1) (Reply)

Horney Chat / I Need A Girlfrnd In Owo / I Need A Virgin For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.