Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Word Of Prophecy For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word Of Prophecy For You (486 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Prophecy For You by sidespin: 4:47am On Jun 07, 2013
A WORD OF PROPHECY FOR YOU

My angels keep My people from evil spirits, and their works do not prosper. I also protect many of the unsaved, even though they do not know it. I have many angels employed to stop Satan's wicked plans. There are many demons in the air and on the earth. That is why the truth of the gospel must be preached to everyone. The truth will set men free, and I will protect them from evil. In My name there is deliverance and freedom. I have all power in heaven and earth. Do not fear Satan, but fear God.

OUTER DARKNESS
Remember that My Word says, 'The children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth’.
Servants that turned back after I called them. Servants who loved the world more than Me and went back to wallowing in the mire of sin. Servants that would not stand for the truth and for holiness. It is better that one never starts than to turn back after beginning to serve Me.

Believe Me, if you sin, you have an advocate with the Father. If you repent of your sins, I will be faithful to cleanse you of all unrighteousness. But if you will not repent, I will come in a time you think not, and you will be cut off with the unbelievers and cast into outer darkness. My Word means just what it says; they 'shall be cast into outer darkness’’.

He who has ears should hear. He who has eyes should see. My child, cry out against sin and evil. Tell my servants to be faithful and to call upon the name of the Lord. Some will say God is too good to send men and women to hell. But My Word is true. The fearful and unbelieving will have their part in the lake of fire.

You are in a war, Good against evil. Men will become lovers of themselves instead of God. Evil will be rampant in the last days. Men and women will love their homes, cars, lands, buildings, businesses, their silver and their gold more than Me. Repent, for I am a jealous God. Nothing can be placed before your worship of Me -not sons or daughters or wives or husbands. For God is a Spirit, and He must be worshiped in Spirit and truth.

Many boys and girls, men and women are forced against their wills to commit atrocious acts-I know and will not hold this sin to their charge. Remember this though, I know all things, and the persons who made these youths to sin have the greater punishment. I will judge righteously. To the sinner, I say, 'Repent, and I will have mercy. Call on Me and I will hear.' Time after time I call out to souls to repent and to come unto Me. I will forgive them and cleansed them if they come to me; and in My name they will be set free. But they would not listen to Me. Because I Am holy, you must be holy. 'touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you.

My blood was shed so that everyone could come to Me. I gave My life that even the vilest of sinners might live. Come, hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches. The end is near, and I Am calling sinners to repent and be saved

I love you and your family. Let Me correct you in love. I will keep you and your family from evil if you will put your trust in Me.

Satan uses many devices to destroy good men and women. He works day and night, trying to get people to serve him. If you fail to choose to serve God, you have chosen to serve the devil. Choose life, and the truth will set you free.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Prophecy For You by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is God A Liar? / The Darkness Under Sea / Is The Name Christian Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.