Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner (20759 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by explorer1906: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Queen of the jungle. Appearance,just like winch enter person house through the roof come perch for pallor,and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Orikinla: I see Rita Dominic in an ordinary casual dress.
Anything else?

You obviously don't understand FASHION.. Sad!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by adexsimply(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
All I can see is Mallam Pastor Sweetus Oyoyo's Lifelong dream floating beyond his reachgrin grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
back2sender: are we not tired of who dis fits pass? who wore it better? when she should be in her husbands house people are asking how does she look in her dressing? is this the moral we want to preach in the society?
why should issue like dis make front page? MODS you guys need to wake up, its not only kids that visits nairaland!
lets have stimulating topics and not who wore it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erm Speak for yourself, I am NOT tired of it.
There's always various topics on NL, click the ones that you want and ignore the ones that annoy you. Simple!
How hard is that
Quit typing gibberish and accusing things that don't interest you of being for kids- that's LAME.
Do reconsider. :-)

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by adexsimply(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
Amaaskia:

Erm Speak for yourself, I am NOT tired of it.
There's always various topics on NL, click the ones that you want and ignore the ones that annoy you. Simple!
How hard is that
Quit typing gibberish and accusing things that don't interest you of being for kids- that's LAME.
Do reconsider. :-)
Ermm Ermm

[size=5pt]I'm crushing on you[/size]

*covers face* embarassed embarassed
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
adexsimply: Ermm Ermm

[size=5pt]I'm crushing on you[/size]

*covers face* embarassed embarassed

Awwwwww. I'm TAKEN :-)
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
no,we are not tired! Its CELEBRITY section! If u need srz news,go to cnn or aljazeera! Wetin u find come here sef? Go to politics section! Why did u even click on d link? Na by force,d woman say she no wan marry,crucify her na! Or does she come 2u 2beg 4mny 4 food?? What has her status as α single lady got to do with morals? Do u see her on allen everyday? Free d lady jare! Morals ko! If i want to preach,go to brothels and preach abt morals! Nonsense
back2sender: are we not tired of who dis fits pass? who wore it better? when she should be in her husbands house people are asking how does she look in her dressing? is this the moral we want to preach in the society?
why should issue like dis make front page? MODS you guys need to wake up, its not only kids that visits nairaland!
lets have stimulating topics and not who wore it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by adexsimply(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
Amaaskia:

Awwwwww. I'm TAKEN :-)
by who? embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Agrika: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Maternity gown
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Get a man,get a life........
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
I go toilet this week; watin i shyte na N*L. I come flush am.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
adexsimply: by who? embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

By one delicious man I'm addicted to :-P :-)
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Fellycutie(f): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nyc shoes
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by mamagee3(f): 2:49am On Jun 08, 2013
I like her shoes
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 08, 2013
The shoes make me cry cry
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by Cipriani(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
She is jyst damn ugly. Old ugly thing
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by BiggJ: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner by lizziehajiz(f): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
sexy Rita Dominic :-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) / Juliet Okoroafor Donates 200 Medicated Eye Glasses To Isiokpo Community / South Africans Loved Tiwa Savage's Performance At Global Citizen Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.