Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Business Partnership - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Partnership (560 Views)

Vehicle Tracking Business Partnership Offer / Business Partnership Proposal(laptop Distributorship) / Business Partnership Opportunities For Companies In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnership by lovlin287(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2008
Good Day Nairalanders,

I am Gabriel O.,A nigerian by birth,i am an aspiring businessman wishing to do business with anyone in the United State Of America and the United Kingdom

I do business in Laptops particularly brand of Hewlett Packard Sony Products,Which i trade in brand new products.

I as a person would like to do business with a trustworthy person and honest people,I am a person that has great potentials, business plans for making waves in the World of business.

I am willing and ready to do do business with anyone that falls into this categories,together we can make it happen and reap high fortunes in the world of business.

Anyone interested can get to me via my Email Address which is:Globefriendz@yahoo.com,your responce will be a great link for us both in the world of business.

Thanks and God bless,

Mr Gabriel O.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Blood Presure Monitors For Cheap Sale. / Best-selling Musical Products For Sale / R You Unemployed Or Underemployed? Work 3hrs Daily Mon-fri For $300 Weekly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.