Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Offtopic! - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Offtopic! (80115 Views)

Offtopic / Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC / Offtopic Chat About Nursing-Related Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (119) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic! by jgirl3: 9:12pm On May 04, 2008
Ibk - lai lai.
Me and Eldee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offtopic! by TheSly: 9:13pm On May 04, 2008
j-girl:

You people will not kill me before my time. LMAO - Sly is no longer just a resident ashawo, he's also our resident babalawo - I just knew that boy is gifted.

Where's my darling? Now i'm back for him kiss kiss.

Hey sweet burd!!! i was just about to go n get sum work done to me hair when u saw ur reply!
Love u always. . . .I'ma catch u at home ma sweet Birdie!!!!!! cool cool cool
Re: Offtopic! by TheSly: 9:15pm On May 04, 2008
j-girl:

Ibk - lai lai.
Me and Eldee cheesy cheesy cheesy
GonGo Aso. . . .Kutupu Ahu!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Eni fi oju ana wo oku. . . . Ebora a bo laso! angry
Re: Offtopic! by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2008
@J-girl
you Sly and Eldee? Woa, girl slow your roll cheesy cool
Re: Offtopic! by jgirl3: 9:17pm On May 04, 2008
ibkaye:

@J-girl
you Sly and Eldee? Woa, girl slow your roll cheesy *)
Sly will always be close to my heart - he knows that. But I can't be with him, he's not faithful at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Sly:

Hey sweet burd!!! i was just about to go n get sum work done to me hair when u saw your reply!
Love u always. . . .I'ma catch u at home ma sweet Birdie!!!!!! cool cool cool
Don't call me a burd!!!!!!
Go and get your work done.
Re: Offtopic! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2008
j-girl:

Sly will always be close to my heart - he knows that. But I can't be with him, he's not faithful at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
whatever you say grin cheesy
Re: Offtopic! by TheSly: 9:20pm On May 04, 2008
ibkaye:

@J-girl
you Sly and Eldee? Woa, girl slow your roll cheesy cool
Thang is. . . .Eldee aint even interested in her. . . i wonder why she;s forcing herself on her dammit! angry
But i know she's Joking sha. . . . .I still got kissed by her recently. . . .dont let her deceive you oo jare! cool cool cool
Re: Offtopic! by jgirl3: 9:21pm On May 04, 2008
ibkaye:

whatever you say grin cheesy
He just hit on you a couple of pages back, didn't he? He can't eat his cake and have it with me. angry angry
The Sly:

Thang is. . . .Eldee aint even interested in her. . . i wonder why she;s forcing herself on her dammit! angry
But i know she's Joking sha. . . . .I still got kissed by her recently. . . .don't let her deceive you oo jare! cool cool cool
shocked shocked shocked I didn't kiss you anything. I thought eldee wanted me. . . cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Offtopic! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2008
The Sly:

But i know she's Joking sha. . . . .I still got kissed by her recently. . . .don't let her deceive you oo jare! cool cool cool
D-R-E-A-M-E-R grin

@J-girl
hit on me ke? Sly would never do such a thing cool angry
Re: Offtopic! by TheSly: 9:23pm On May 04, 2008
j-girl:

Ima see u later my sweet burdie!!

You should know that the arrow of your love is in the depth of my heart. . . .i cant do without you
Ima be back home in sum min to get things JIGI with you. . . . . . . .Love u always my sweet Birdie! cool cool
Re: Offtopic! by jgirl3: 9:24pm On May 04, 2008
The Sly:

Ima see u later my sweet burdie!!

You should know that the arrow of your love is in the depth of my heart. . . .i can't do without you
Ima be back home in sum min to get things JIGI with you. . . . . . . .Love u always my sweet Birdie! cool cool
Used that same line on LadyT. . . . .
ibkaye:

@J-girl
You're in denial.
Re: Offtopic! by bakre(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2008
una don come again today!!! where is lady T,CADET,STEPHEN.IBK etc?
Re: Offtopic! by joycee87: 9:26pm On May 04, 2008
is jenny back here?or is she still replying to those lunatics over there?
Re: Offtopic! by TheSly: 9:27pm On May 04, 2008
ibkaye:

D-R-E-A-M-E-R grin

@J-girl
Yeah i would never do that because i dont do young apples. . . .I do BIG PAWPAWS which u aint! cool
Tik Tik!!!!! cool cool

j-girl:

. angry angry shocked shocked shocked I didn't kiss you anything. I thought eldee wanted me. . . cry cry cry cry cry cry
Eldee didnt want you!. . . . . . . . . . i just dont want ur trendy heart to be jilted again . . . . .
I can still change the hand of time and turn things around for good baby!
In life we have so many ups and downs . . . . . Pls believe that and put the past away and lets face the future. . . .
I love you and will forever do. cool cool
Re: Offtopic! by TheSly: 9:29pm On May 04, 2008
Used that same line on LadyT. . . . .
It doesnt marra. . . .thats why we have REMIXES in the music industry. . . .
What marra most is what i am trying to pass across. . . .my birdie!!! cool
Re: Offtopic! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 04, 2008
The Sly:

Yeah i would never do that because i don't do young apples. . . .I do BIG PAWPAWS which u aint! cool
Tik Tik!!!!! cool cool
who is the apple?  shocked cheesy roflmao!
Re: Offtopic! by eldee(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2008
The Sly:

Mr Sly, have u resorted to this? trying all ur best to steal my yummy, honey coated, sweetiepie
It's simple, ur game's weak, mine's fly. . .take notes bruv tongue tongue

j-girl:

I didn't kiss you anything. I thought eldee wanted me. . . cry cry cry cry cry cry
Eldee sings: Nobody wants to see us together, but it don't matter no kiss kiss
Re: Offtopic! by LadyT(f): 9:31pm On May 04, 2008
angry
Recycled loff lines abi SLY?
Re: Offtopic! by TheSly: 9:33pm On May 04, 2008
Mr Sly, have u resorted to this? trying all your best to steal my yummy, honey coated, sweetiepie
It's simple, your game's weak, mine's fly. . .take notes bruv
Thank God i still have access to her room . . .all i need to do is to get a MAGUN and u r done for. angry

LadyT:

angry
Recycled loff lines abi SLY?
*raises eyebrow* Is my food ready yet! angry
Re: Offtopic! by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 04, 2008
Just watching from the sidelines cheesy
Re: Offtopic! by jgirl3: 9:36pm On May 04, 2008
eldee:

Eldee sings: Nobody wants to see us together, but it don't matter no kiss kiss
It's okay, dear! kiss kiss
@ Sly - Are you happy now? cheesy
The Sly:

Thank God i still have access to her room . . .all i need to do is to get a MAGUN and you're done for. angry
You can't try it! I changed the locks.
Re: Offtopic! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 04, 2008
wats happening hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic! by LadyT(f): 9:49pm On May 04, 2008
What food you shall starve!!! angry
Re: Offtopic! by eldee(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2008
Minority Report
-Sly wants LadyT
-Sly wants J-girl too
-J-girl is married to Eldee
-J-girl is preparing for a trip to Barcelona with Eldee
-Sly is bitter
-Sly calls babalawo
-Eldee points gun at Sly, but as a gentleman, he leaves him to escap
-Sly runs away like the chicken he is

@Jenny
That's all

@LadyT
Don't mind Sly jare, he's just hurting cheesy
Re: Offtopic! by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 04, 2008
Sly is bitter
-Sly calls babalawo
-Eldee points gun at Sly, but as a gentleman, he leaves him to escap
-Sly runs away like the chicken he is

Lol grin grin
Re: Offtopic! by acidrop(f): 8:03am On May 05, 2008
EHEN c this yeye sly, so its this place u came 2 hide. u left me and 12 children at home, common garri for eba or to even soak, u did not leave u are coming here to pick the 8th wife,

people c me c trouble oooooo. me and my chicldren we have been doing dry fasting for the past 2 years, we now look like some kind of lepa living in somalia desert. and he is coming here to toast woman.

if u know wat is good for you, jst start a new life here oooo, or else. only God help the next Victim that falls for u,

ur faithfully
MAMA Jumbo
Re: Offtopic! by jgirl3: 8:06am On May 05, 2008
acidrop:

EHEN c this yeye sly, so its this place u came 2 hide. u left me and 12 children at home, common garri for eba or to even soak, u did not leave u are coming here to pick the 8th wife,

people c me c trouble oooooo. me and my chicldren we have been doing dry fasting for the past 2 years, we now look like some kind of lepa living in somalia desert. and he is coming here to toast woman.

if u know what is good for you, jst start a new life here oooo, or else. only God help the next Victim that falls for u,

your faithfully
MAMA Jumbo

*Singing P-square's E don happen*
Sly your baby mama is here. Instead of you to take care of her - you're chasing women up and down. YEYE BOY!
Now you can leave me alone with my eldee.
Re: Offtopic! by acidrop(f): 8:13am On May 05, 2008
tell him, noo let him not leave. he can only multiply, but cant provide *hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssing*
Re: Offtopic! by clemcykul(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2008
grins grin grin
Re: Offtopic! by Tattooboy: 4:09pm On May 05, 2008
madness all over
Re: Offtopic! by folly69(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2008
u can say dat again
Re: Offtopic! by Tattooboy: 5:39pm On May 05, 2008
yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (119)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.