Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cars Over 100k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Over 100k (4494 Views)

1999 Black Toyota Camry: Clean As Ever With Millage Less Than 100k: Beat It / Buy Your Cars Directly From Cotonou And Save over 100k Than Buying From Lagos. / Importing Cars Over 10 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 7:32pm On May 03, 2008
I was just browsing on yahoo and I saw pictures of cars that sell fow over 100 k and I'm just wandering whats soo special about them, are their interiors made of gold or do they fly or can transform to a boat or what?

The car below is almost 2 million dollars

Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 7:45pm On May 03, 2008
Lol. . . . .Nahhhhhh! They cant fly neither do they transform. . . cheesy smiley
Rollsroyce phantom costs about 500k as well. . . lamborgini galardo costs about 120k. . . nothing special in them at all. . .
Just like comparing sony ericsson w800i to P1i. . . nothing really special. . .Technology is just advancing. . .they do not fly
Thats another tricky way of extracting money from those rich Celebs. wink cool
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 7:50pm On May 03, 2008
If you ask me I tinks its all a waste of money that can be spent helping the less fortunate,

My little Altima fine pass them anyway, lol
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 7:54pm On May 03, 2008
For people like Lil wayne. . . Birdman. . .David Becks. . .P.Diddy et all. . . .
They dont think so because its like a chicken change to them. . . . and yeah its a waste of money .
I'ma buy one of it as well. . .If i have enough money. cool cool cool
After all. . .Money is not for decorating our floors. cool
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 8:04pm On May 03, 2008
The Sly:

For people like Lil wayne. . . Birdman. . .David Becks. . .P.Diddy et all. . . .
They don't think so because its like a chicken change to them. . . . and yeah its a waste of money .
I'ma buy one of it as well. . .If i have enough money. cool cool cool
After all. . .Money is not for decorating our floors. cool
True but it's really not that serious, I thinks it's all about competition in world of the rich and famous (who has what and how much it cost)
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 8:13pm On May 03, 2008
motun_rayo:

True but it's really not that serious, I thinks it's all about competition in world of the rich and famous (who has what and how much it cost)
True. . . . . . . *30 carats on my neck. . . .im ridin' in Lac with 26inches rims*
Thats all we get to hear in Music nowadays. . . .
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 8:15pm On May 03, 2008
Yeah, and thats why almost all the muscians now adays SUCK, sad
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 8:35pm On May 03, 2008
Yea i know but i can sing too. . . . . In case u dont know. . . . tongue cool
U wanna go to the club to see how i do it? cool
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 3:41am On May 04, 2008
You can sing, guess what? I can sing too cheesy
Maybe we can do a duet one day.
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 3:47am On May 04, 2008
Really?. . . . .Hope ur voice is not like that of souldja boy. . . . . or like a crocodile's voice . . cheesy

Well Im always down. . . . .We can make a duet anytime. . . like Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks ''No Air''. . .
We could title our own. . . . .''No Water'' . . . . . .How does it sound? cool
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 3:52am On May 04, 2008
LOL, I know

Tell me how can i survive with no water, no water no wwaatteeerrrrrrr
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 4:08am On May 04, 2008
motun_rayo:

LOL, I know

Tell me how can i survive with no water, no water no wwaatteeerrrrrrr
Yea u see how creative i am. . . . . . . cool cool
I'ma work on the lyrics and then hook u up to let u know where the studio would be. . .Prolly ''Disturbing Tha Peace Records''
Universal record would be a nice choice too. . . .Wadja think? cool
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 4:10am On May 04, 2008
I'm really feeling Sony records
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 4:31am On May 04, 2008
Good. . . . .Ima let u know when im done with the lyrics. cool
Re: Cars Over 100k by Teejay07(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2008
Sly/ Motun-Rayo,

you both started out by bugging the guys and gals who buy expensive rides. Now, just to be able to buy yours you want to wax records and do duets.

PLEASE, TELL ME. ARE You BOTH ANY DIFFERENT FROM THEM?

And, before you ask, let me say that I definitely will buy any of these rides if I have the funds. Still does not stop me from some form of giving back to the society like the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events most organisations get involved in. I might even have an NGO of my own for something dear to my heart. You don't need to feel guilty for being well-off. All u need to do is make sure that you help others who are less-priviledged than yourself.

I rest my case.
Re: Cars Over 100k by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 04, 2008
If I had the money, I'd buy such expensive cars.

As for helping the less fortunate, how many of us even give our 10% in church every sunday?

I rest my case too.
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 2:08pm On May 04, 2008
Imagine. . . . . .If The owner of this car here!!!! had given me the £800,000.00 that he used to buy his Bugatti Veyron . . . . . .i know what i would have done with the money and where i would be now!

What a waste of raw cash! £800,000.00 . . . angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 2:16pm On May 04, 2008
WWWwwwoooOOWWW shocked
Re: Cars Over 100k by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 04, 2008
motun_rayo:

WWWwwwoooOOWWW shocked

What you need to realise is, cash is relative.

Folk who are poor, will always criticize.

A person who spends £15,000 on a new car will be criticized by an average person who maybe earns £12,000 per annum.
A person who spends £65,000 on a new car will be criticized by the person who's just spunked £15,000 on his / her car.

A millionaire could be skint, and down to his / her last £2,000,000, and have debts greater than his / her assets.

Folk who work damn hard for their money deserve to treat themselves, regardless of what the world thinks.
Not everyone was born rich.

So, let the guy blow his hard-earned on the car of his choice, and when you strike it lucky, you may well do the same.
Re: Cars Over 100k by jgirl3: 2:30pm On May 04, 2008
@ Siena, you don't seem to understand this. Scroll down that page. The car was bashed. I'm not so mad about them buying it, i'm mad about them crashing it.
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 2:33pm On May 04, 2008
j-girl:

@ Siena, you don't seem to understand this. Scroll down that page. The car was bashed. I'm not so mad about them buying it, i'm mad about them crashing it.
I dont think he/she saw the crashed car
Re: Cars Over 100k by nkc(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2008
@j girl

he just trying to tell u, in one sentence,

if you're rich, u can do as u well please, simple.

although it was crashed by d guys broda, but its one of those things
Re: Cars Over 100k by jgirl3: 2:38pm On May 04, 2008
nkc:

@j girl

he just trying to tell u, in one sentence,

Even the rich can be outrageous in spending money from time to time.

@motun_rayo, I'm guessing he didn't see it, too.
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 2:39pm On May 04, 2008
U dont get it as well!!

If you are rich. . .Go and buy the car and crash it. . . . . .simple!
Re: Cars Over 100k by eldee(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2008
@Sly
Like sumone rightly asked, Is the brother that bashed the car still alive?
God should have mercy on him and let him die ooh, or else grin
Re: Cars Over 100k by jgirl3: 2:41pm On May 04, 2008
In some cars, the life of the person does not matter.
In a 830,000 pound car, I doubt the owner cares about life so easily.
The person better die b4 that car reaches the owner. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cars Over 100k by nkc(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2008
@sly

grin

@jgal , eldee

d broda had better die
Re: Cars Over 100k by motunrayo4(f): 2:42pm On May 04, 2008
LMao, hell yeah

800,000 pounds about 1,600,000 dollars  
CHEI!
Re: Cars Over 100k by TheSly: 2:44pm On May 04, 2008
eldee:

@Sly
Like sumone rightly asked, Is the brother that bashed the car still alive?
God should have mercy on him and let him die ooh, or else grin
You got what i am saying. . . . . . .
But what if u were the person who crashed the car. . .what would u do?
As for me sha. . . . .ermmmm first of all. . .ermmmmmm. . . . . . damn!!!! e no easy ooo grin cheesy grin
Re: Cars Over 100k by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 04, 2008
j-girl:

My apologies, I didn't see the smashed car.

But, my reply's more in response to the roiginal thread.
If you have the cash, you can spend it whichever way you choose.

If it gets bashed in the process of being enjoyed, then so be it. As long as the driver's safe.

That's what insurance is for.
Re: Cars Over 100k by jgirl3: 2:48pm On May 04, 2008
@ motun_rayo, are you just doing the conversion. I've already converted it to naira (207,500,000). cheesy cheesy

@ siena, the insurance has to be about 100,000 pounds a month. That's what i will ask for.
Re: Cars Over 100k by eldee(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2008
j-girl:

@ motun_rayo, are you just doing the conversion. I've already converted it to naira (207,500,000). cheesy cheesy

Great minds think alike, I was already countin how many Abuja and Lagos Estates I can buy with that amount
Hmmn, VGC, CBN Quarters, Cooperative Villa grin grin

@sly
I will prefer to die with the car than to let my brother cut me bit by bit cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz 1625, 911 Truck Parts Trucktec Brand Clearance Sales! / Just Arrive Tokunbo Toyota Previa Space Bus For Quick Sale / Direct From Cotonou Golf 4 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.