Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia (12900 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Rhino5dm: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
9jadelta: what is daft about the logic or your reasoning is shallow. First, you dnt hear mob burning woman alive over mere suspicion that she is a with in the 21st century in any other continent apart from africa.. Have seen africans burn gays, petty thieves etc alive. This one happened in one of the backward country in south-america and you want to compare it with daily occurence in africa. Am not saying what the bolivians did is the right thing but we shouldnt use that to justify the daily backward killings by mobs in africa

What is all this?

Now, show me where rapíst are being constantly buried alive in Africa or you just keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by White007(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Europe is very backward.

Bolivia is not Europe sir. embarassed
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by bornosheikh: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ombatse - Bolivia branch.

2 Likes

Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by naptu2: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:

Europe. Yes. Europe.. grin grin undecided

Well, they certainly "put his dìck in the dirt"..
undecided

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Europe
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What is all this?

Now, show me where rapíst are being constantly buried alive in Africa or you just keep mute.
is this rabbish all you got left instead of admitin that u'v been schooled. Tell me where rapist, witches, gays are being constantly burnt alive or lynched apart from africa or keep mute

1 Like

Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by yuzedo: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
adexsimply: Why ? the guy should have gone to Mallam Sweetus Oyoyo at Banana Iceland for free p****
huh? Me dat af not seeee p***y since ate years!! My virginty have growed back. angry my akamu is tick like toutpaste. angry af bin beggin NL sweet babes to help me but all of dem are devil! angry cry

And by d way HALT! angry Mal-whattt?? undecided Plis, am a cheif (junior high cheif) not a malamm pliss angry tenk

3 Likes

Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
THATS BARBARIC. CLAUSTROPHOBIA
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by GooseBaba: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
9jadelta: what is daft about the logic? or your reasoning is shallow. First, you dnt hear mob burning woman alive over mere suspicion that she is a witch in the 21st century in any other continent apart from africa.. Have seen africans burn gays, petty thieves, etc alive. This one happened in one of the backward country in south-america and you want to compare it with daily occurence in africa. Am not saying what the bolivians did was the right thing but we shouldnt use that to justify the daily backward killings by mobs in africa

Nna ..! Now you are ignoring the act by making excuses on frequencies. This is barbaric therefore the whole of that continent is backward....
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by amanda2013(f): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
he was jus a suspect wat if it turns out he is nt d culprit?smh
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
GooseBaba:

Nna ..! Now you are ignoring the act by making excuses on frequencies. This is barbaric therefore the whole of that continent is backward....
did you miss the part in the comment you quote?

"Am not saying what the
bolivians did was the right thing"
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Rhino5dm: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
GooseBaba:

I can't go on with him.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by kwajahafiz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
GooseBaba: Where those "Africa is a dark continent bamboons"!!! What will you call this one...!? If I hear isolated incident ehhhh ...... Bla bla bla thinz .... You must accuse the whole continent were Bolivia dey....!! If not I go break e-bottle for here ..!!!
what are you saying?...
do u honestly believe any sensible person can understand what you wrote?.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by tchaik(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That's a nice development in fact he ought to be smoked before being buried !

Not just smoked; but have his gut cut open, and hanged with his intestine; then tear-off his limbs and beat him to death with 'em.(while still hanging on his intestine).
THIS IS WHAT I CALL JUSTICE.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by GooseBaba: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
9jadelta: did you miss the part in the comment you quote?

"Am not saying what the
bolivians did was the right thing"

Do you make excuses like this on behalf of Nigeria or Africa...!? I guess not.. Because you just threw Africa under the bus. But you carry chest rationalize thinz for Bolivia.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by GooseBaba: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
kwajahafiz:
what are you saying?...
do u honestly believe any sensible person can understand what you wrote?.

It's obvious you are missing major brain cells .... Please I take god beg you.. Do not classify yourself as a sensible person...
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nicepoker(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
siobahn: If na Africa now, we no go hear word undecided
ur coment is so meaningless.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Rhino5dm: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
9jadelta: is this rabbish all you got left instead of admitin that u'v been schooled. Tell me where rapist, witches, gays are being constantly burnt alive or lynched apart from africa or keep mute

Schooled who? are you out of your mind?

You claimed that this type of barbaric act is in constant occurrence in Africa and I asked you to prove it only to come back with more trash.

9jadelta: things like this dnt constantly happen in those places like africa that will burn human being alive over mere superstitions

^^^
Was this not what you wrote? All I want from you is to show me where in Africa that things like this constantly occur that made you to accuse the whole continent.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Rhino5dm: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
GooseBaba:

Do you make excuses like this on behalf of Nigeria or Africa...!? I guess not.. Because you just threw Africa under the bus. But you carry chest rationalize thinz for Bolivia.

I don't think he will ever understand ^^^ this.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nicepoker(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
ebamma 3: and bolivia is in europe right?
south America not europe
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by omajali2003(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is a warning to all the molesters in the world. grin
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Europe is very backward.
that shows how bckward u are. Bolivia is in south America not Europe
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
I hope he wasn't innocent O! They said suspect.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
GooseBaba:

tell me which country in africa that doesnt kill people like savages
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nawah oo
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Schooled who? are you out of your mind?

You claimed that this type of barbaric act is in constant occurrence in Africa and I asked you to prove it only to come back with more trash.

^^^
Was this not what you wrote? All I want from you is to show me where in Africa that things like this constantly occur that made you to accuse the whole continent.

do you have comprehension problem? i used africa not nigeria simply because cases of mob attack happens on daily in africa.
today alone, they caught a thief at my area and he was beating to comma. if not that people pleaded that the guy should be taken to station because they dont want something like the aluu things to happen, they would have lynched the guy. killing people unjustly is very rampant in africa. you can live in self denial all you want, that is your problem. so, we shouldn't use this bolivian case to justify the unjustified killings in africa. simple

1 Like

Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
GooseBaba: Where those "Africa is a dark continent bamboons"!!! What will you call this one...!? If I hear isolated incident ehhhh ...... Bla bla bla thinz .... You must accuse the whole continent were Bolivia dey....!! If not I go break e-bottle for here ..!!!
most if not all of such people do not know where Bolivia is located.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by illuminutty: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Policewoman: DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S MEAN. Taking lawz into their hands.

Because them no wAit make u come collect bribe, abi?
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by GooseBaba: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
9jadelta: tell me which country in africa that doesnt kill people like savages

Ta..!! Which kind argument be this..? A crime was committed in a country (Bolivia) but you are ready to lump a whole continent to one country....how do you reason like this ...!??
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Rhino5dm: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
GooseBaba:

Ta..!! Which kind argument be this..? A crime was committed in a country (Bolivia) but you are ready to lump a whole continent to one country....how do you reason like this ...!??

The guy is too slow to understand this.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
ALUU 4, Bolivia version! grin
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by 360command: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
9jadelta: things like this dnt constantly happen in those places like africa that will burn human being alive over mere superstitions
and those places like in bolivia have no sympathy of killing humans. These are places where you see them cut your body parts one by one so u feel pain and see yourself killed. We can still hear cases in bolivia where a human is kept in a drum full of acid. In south america, painful death is very common unlike in africa.
Re: Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia by 2legit2qwt: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Good thing, I can't stand men who can't control their junk. Touch my daughter sexually and you're going 6 ft under angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delayed Ransom: Baptist Pupils’ Abductors Threaten To Start Charging Interest / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy / BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.