Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Musical Group Members Needed - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Musical Group Members Needed (469 Views)

Musical Instruments/sound Equipment For Sale. / Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction / Learn To Play Any Musical Instrument Of Choice In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musical Group Members Needed by mikearab: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2013
I'm a singer and rapper and also write songs. Stage named Izi Billin, I just need one or two persons to form a group with. I do not need to tell you that I'm not kidding so pls mind ur comments. I live in PH and will prefer anyone from PH so that distance wont be a barrier to our activities/meetings/reharsals. You may be a guy or a girl it doesnt matter as long as you have the qualities. Pls note that it is a group and we all should be willing to make things work. If you're interested send any of ur recordings and at least two pix of urs to michaelarab002@yahoo.com if you dont have any yet then send any written song of urs and pix as well. All I wanna do is assess you. Hear ur flows and see ur lyrics. You can reach me hear on 08094160060. I'll prefer if you're really of a matured mind...really. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Jamaica Bobo Won Commit Suicide Bicos Zip Fm No Play Him Song / [new Music]konga - I Wish - Ibadanloaded.net / Free Beat Produced By Big Diddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.