Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

[VIDEO] Olamide Not Yet Signed To My Label – D’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Olamide Not Yet Signed To My Label – D’banj (488 Views)

Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos / TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency / M.I Abaga Tells Olamide Not To Consider Himself Successful Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Olamide Not Yet Signed To My Label – D’banj by entadaplace: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2013
On the heels of trips to Atlanta and hanging out together, words spread swiftly that Olamide has signed Badddooo Olamide to DB Records, although Olamide denied it as soon as the words came through to the internet, D’Banj has been mum about the whole scenario… E-Xtra caught up with the Big Fish himself at the Industry Nite last week, he said “It is rumour" though you can never say never as we have talked about it.

It is believed that Olamide and D’Banj have a song together – aside the one that featured in DKM

download video

HERE

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Spotted Clubbing With Amber Rose, Reveals What Baby Bash Looks Like / "I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money" - Wizkid Defends Replacing His N15million D / Funke Climbing Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.