Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Solve This Puzzle - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Solve This Puzzle (1171 Views)

Help Me Solve This Puzzle... / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo) / Solve This Puzzle For Money!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Solve This Puzzle by deHitchcock(f): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Brain teaser!!!You saw a shirt for 97K. You
didn't have the
cash, so you borrowed 50K from
ur mom &
50K from ur dad = 100K. You
bought the
shirt & had 3K change. You gave
ur dad 1K
& ur mum 1K & kept the other 1K
for
urself. Now you owe ur mum
49K& ur dad
49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + ur
1K= 99k.
Where is the missing 1K?
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Solve This Puzzle by Darlenebabe: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
in ur pocket
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Solve This Puzzle by Localamos(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is a difference between asset and liability.

The two 49k are liabilities totalling 98k. While the assets are the item (worth97k) and 1k cash in your hands is an asset.

Total asset equals total liabilities.
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Solve This Puzzle by deHitchcock(f): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Localamos: This is a difference between asset and liability.

The two 49k are liabilities totalling 98k. While the assets are the item (worth97k) and 1k cash in your hands is an asset.

I don't understand
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Solve This Puzzle by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Localamos: This is a difference between asset and liability.

haha! I Love diz.
Dat xplainz everything
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Solve This Puzzle by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
hello mister let's assume
you have given your parent onek each that means the money that is suppose to be with you is 98k then you bought a cloth of 97k
and you have 1k with you

(1) (Reply)

Translate Your Name Into English / Find The Baby In This Picture / Coach Me Chess And Scrabble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.