Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 (1145 Views)

Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 / Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
kwaata lived in a bungalow with a backyArd garden. early one morning he was strolling through his garden when he spotted a guy squatting under a tree. it was ubom. the moment ubom saw kwaata he removed his cup and lowered it onto the ground.kwaata asked what ubom was doing and ubom replied that he had caught a bird and that he had covered it with his cup and wanted kwaata to watch it as he goes home to fetch a nest for his bird.kwaata obliged. the moment ubom left kwaata decided to steal the bird.he slowly dipped his hand under the cup to catch the bird but instead of a bird he got his hand covered with fresh black poo as ubom the owner of the shittz was sick of typhoid...watch out for part two

1 Like

Re: Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by sutoboy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: kwaata lived in a bungalow with a backyArd garden. early one morning he was strolling through his garden when he spotted a guy squatting under a tree. it was ubom. the moment ubom saw kwaata he removed his cup and lowered it onto the ground.kwaata asked what ubom was doing and ubom replied that he had caught a bird and that he had covered it with his cup and wanted kwaata to watch it as he goes home to fetch a nest for his bird.kwaata obliged. the moment ubom left kwaata decided to steal the bird.he slowly dipped his hand under the cup to catch the bird but instead of a bird he got his hand covered with fresh black poo as ubom the owner of the shittz was sick of typhoid...watch out for part two

have u bin to d clinic also?
Re: Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by ikechukz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Got me loling before i finished reading.....U try 8/10..
Re: Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by NekyLove(f): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
U try.
Re: Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2013
ikechukz: Got me loling before i finished reading.....U try 8/10..

that,s why they call me the jokes president......
Re: Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by sutoboy(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2013
bin gbagbo:

that,s why they call me the jokes president......

for your mind?
Re: Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by phlame(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Very old Junk
Re: Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:53am On Jun 10, 2013
sutoboy:

for your mind?
wey Uя̲̅ own joke? E easy Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ form joke aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ gather it Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ become funny? try Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ appreciate things ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ once! Op don offend Ɣ☺ΰ
Before? At bin don't mind am Ɣ☺ΰ
Try jare. Longest tym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwaata And Ubom...part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2013
Lolaabokoku: wey Uя̲̅ own joke? E easy Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ form joke aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ gather it Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ become funny? try Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ appreciate things ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ once! Op don offend Ɣ☺ΰ
Before? At bin don't mind am Ɣ☺ΰ
Try jare. Longest tym

thank you my love kiss kiss dont mind that drunk called sutoboy grin

(1) (Reply)

See What ASUU Has Cause / Naija Mentality!!! / [MUST WATCH] Advanced Hilarious Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.